Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 276 Discussion / 277 Predictions

How do you feel about Derrierie's apparent death?

  • I think she is dead and I am indifferent to it

    Votes: 15 25.9%
  • I don't think she is dead, but I would prefer her dead

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • She is not dead/ I want her to survive

    Votes: 7 12.1%
  • I am sad but I have accepted her death

    Votes: 31 53.4%
  • Good riddance

    Votes: 5 8.6%

  • Total voters
    58

Commanderaxe

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
4,270
Age
29
Country
United States
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

ShadowCT6

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
772
Reaction score
1,050
Age
31
Country
Brazil
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

OtakuFreak

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 20, 2017
Messages
4,795
Reaction score
9,606
Age
26
Country
Fun Forum
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

MrSchmitty7

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 20, 2016
Messages
3,656
Reaction score
6,861
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

Commanderaxe

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
4,270
Age
29
Country
United States
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

Undina

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 31, 2016
Messages
3,811
Reaction score
4,622
Country
Romania
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

Commanderaxe

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
4,270
Age
29
Country
United States
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

Zahvix

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2014
Messages
618
Reaction score
1,140
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

Commanderaxe

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
4,270
Age
29
Country
United States
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

OtakuFreak

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 20, 2017
Messages
4,795
Reaction score
9,606
Age
26
Country
Fun Forum
Please register to see the content of this post.
 
Top