The putin one?Panda is a man of a very deep religion
The putin one?Panda is a man of a very deep religion
I am ambi, nice to meet you.Any left-handed/ambidextrous?
I always suspected as much...I'm lefty @.@
Faito faitoI would kms but as a foreigner in Russia I don't think they'll even let me get away with that aishh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Terrible handwritingI'm lefty @.@
Meanwhile our weather seems to be getting cooler next week. Thank Om!They just raised another alarm for the heat we're getting this week. It's on the 'life-threatening' level now.
We're gonna end up as Japan at this rate.![]()
SometimesAny left-handed/ambidextrous?
eww, no
You guys dont like to have a stranger every once in awhile?disgusting

My right is the stranger these days.Sometimes
You guys dont like to have a stranger every once in awhile?
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What temp we talking?They just raised another alarm for the heat we're getting this week. It's on the 'life-threatening' level now.
We're gonna end up as Japan at this rate.![]()
Why i said sometimesThat doesn't make you ambi/left handed tho smh

Yall staying in his hometown?Nvm being left handed i think hyung left me behind wtf
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah i forgot....definitely Esu,he was just crying about being singleMy right is the stranger these days.![]()
