Groß? Sind eher klein@GrySun Passionfruit is fucking gross.![]()
Groß? Sind eher klein@GrySun Passionfruit is fucking gross.![]()
I don't know what to tell you man. It's disgusting. "Groß? Sind eher klein


Things that are not those things.What’s not gross to you even?
Only beer I drink is stuff like Desperados or sth. But I'm not a big fan of those either.Root beer?
I love this guy <3
I think my fav is too local for Portugal @.@ but maybe they have acerola or caju? You've prolly tried guava/goiaba juice, right? Mixing common things like orange+strawberry or pineapple+mint is also heavenly *-*I think so?Once I got a weird version that was sparkling like soda drinks, the other times it was a juice. But it never looked like on your pic D: Maybe it‘s impossible to get the „real one“ outside Brazil? Yeah some were sweeter, some slightly bitter, some inbetween. Though no maracuja deserts nor drinks made me sleepy yet
Maybe these drinks are all fakes with only few % of the fruit in it?
Idk which other fruits, but they have a lot. Feel free to recommend and I can ask in the next restaurant I go to.
Rocks? Like.. stones? Pebbles?And no vodka, I don‘t drink >.> Only those small appetizer wine/brandy glasses when they‘re given before the meal.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeap![]()
... I like to drink this on occassions
Never tried either of those ‘-‘ Will ask for guava at least, sounds like the most likely one they‘d have. Never had any mixed ones either. Mixing different juices was never my kinda thing.I think my fav is too local for Portugal @.@ but maybe they have acerola or caju? You've prolly tried guava/goiaba juice, right? Mixing common things like orange+strawberry or pineapple+mint is also heavenly *-*
Keep partying hard gry...your spirit is strong.Never tried either of those ‘-‘ Will ask for guava at least, sounds like the most likely one they‘d have. Never had any mixed ones either. Mixing different juices was never my kinda thing.

Keep partying hard gry...your spirit is strong.
Dont mix juices![]()

Hm maybe. I‘m not floral expert but those seem good enough for an example.One of these?
![]()
The Snowman?Olaf is one of the best sidekick characters ever.