The Last Person to Post Wins - Ouroboros

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Groß? Sind eher klein
I don't know what to tell you man. It's disgusting. "

I'd rather drink beer or coffee :bored








Which, for reference, I find very, very, very gross too. :nod
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I think so? :hmm Once I got a weird version that was sparkling like soda drinks, the other times it was a juice. But it never looked like on your pic D: Maybe it‘s impossible to get the „real one“ outside Brazil? Yeah some were sweeter, some slightly bitter, some inbetween. Though no maracuja deserts nor drinks made me sleepy yet :hmm Maybe these drinks are all fakes with only few % of the fruit in it? :grumble

Idk which other fruits, but they have a lot. Feel free to recommend and I can ask in the next restaurant I go to.

Rocks? Like.. stones? Pebbles? :o And no vodka, I don‘t drink >.> Only those small appetizer wine/brandy glasses when they‘re given before the meal.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Yeap :nomoar
I think my fav is too local for Portugal @.@ but maybe they have acerola or caju? You've prolly tried guava/goiaba juice, right? Mixing common things like orange+strawberry or pineapple+mint is also heavenly *-*
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
I used to be a desperado man once upon a time, but the sight on that shit makes me feel sick now...
I am now a Rum/Whiskey man :)... I like to drink this on occassions
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,642
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I think my fav is too local for Portugal @.@ but maybe they have acerola or caju? You've prolly tried guava/goiaba juice, right? Mixing common things like orange+strawberry or pineapple+mint is also heavenly *-*
Never tried either of those ‘-‘ Will ask for guava at least, sounds like the most likely one they‘d have. Never had any mixed ones either. Mixing different juices was never my kinda thing.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Never tried either of those ‘-‘ Will ask for guava at least, sounds like the most likely one they‘d have. Never had any mixed ones either. Mixing different juices was never my kinda thing.
Keep partying hard gry...your spirit is strong.
Dont mix juices:Haha
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,572
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Probably better than you might think.

The Callery pear truly does have rather remarkable flowers
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Olaf is one of the best sidekick characters ever.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,572
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Olaf is one of the best sidekick characters ever.
The Snowman?
The Black?
The White?

Or do you possibly mean Olaf of Many Colours?!?

I actually quite enjoyed that film - though, I have to say, I'm not sure I want to rewatch it anytime soon (it's possible that my daughter might like Frozen a little too much)
 
Top