The Last Person to Post Wins - Ouroboros | Page 75 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The Last Person to Post Wins - Ouroboros

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Typo :p

And Ikr? Its almost funny how Lawrence would even make a top husbando for the next wars, Holo is just adorable, better than in her anime adaptation and she was portrayed pretty well.

Well it wasn't that hard honestly, only sent Saber to the front everytime since he was my bulkiest unit (best def-atk balance by far) and before I knew it he was already ready to promote. Besides with that brave sword I got from the smithee he just one-shots everything he engages, I almost regret discovering it ._.

Now I want to get into Alm's side, seems like the juicy part of the game, damn I hope Ch. 4 isn't as bad as you said or Im going to neglect Celica's side :bored
I‘d nominate Lawrence but I‘m too bad at campaign posts. :nomoar I‘d also nominate Speedwagon, but since he never married that‘d be a hard case to sell :lambirb

I liked her in the anime a lot too. Holo *-*

Just let it all come to you naturally :awe The game‘s rather easy even on Hard, there is a post-game chapter but that one‘s a load of BS :lmao Try getting your friend to give you Birthright and Conquest, seems you need a better challenge :edu

Though tbh you‘re still in chapter 3, one dread fighter with a brave sword is strong now, but may not be enough later on. Not sure, do let me know if it gets any harder later on and if you struggle in some maps in the last chapters. :awe

Shobu_Yoruichi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Chile
You put the "have" in your mind to me @GrySun ??

Xadyu

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
kbye

Shobu_Yoruichi

Reaction score
Country
Chile
This was the lip thread thanks to Lawl, everyone just sprang to say anything about lips.

Xadyu

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
Shave that lip fur before you sleep...all in your mouth nicca xDDDD
Nah man, that's just the angle. I ain't eating no stache.

Shobu_Yoruichi

Reaction score
Country
Chile
Is in this times when i would love to have the incognito choice in my account to be active D:
When i try to put the "line" on it, it just does not save u.u