The Last Person to Post Wins - Pixie

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I will steal the baby from you! (If the baby have been born). Then I will pinch the cheeks :3 yes I am a baby thief

Is it weird that I like kids? :worrybunny is it considered pedophilia? What exactly is it?
Those are... complicated questions :grumble

I'm not too fond of babies myself.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Is it weird that I like kids? :worrybunny is it considered pedophilia? What exactly is it?
c.c... depends but asking it by itself alrdy made me uneasy...

Tbh I'm not a baby person either. I bare with dogs barking but babies crying or shouting drive me nuts... Let's hope babies are like farts and I'll be fine with mine '-'
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
c.c... depends but asking it by itself alrdy made me uneasy...

Tbh I'm not a baby person either. I bare with dogs barking but babies crying or shouting drive me nuts... Let's hope babies are like farts and I'll be fine with mine '-'
Ur gonna have such nice sleepy nights for some months when the kiddo is there :3
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I'm alrdy sleeping poorly, dying in bed at 21h and getting up at 5h after the waking up a lot. Guess I'll get used to it by then lmao.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
I watch Prison Break every 3-4 months.:lmao Especially the first two seasons are awesome. Didn't like S3 (Sona) that much, and I could have lived without the whole Syclla deal too, but overall it was a great show.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I watch Prison Break every 3-4 months.:lmao Especially the first two seasons are awesome. Didn't like S3 (Sona) that much, and I could have lived without the whole Syclla deal too, but overall it was a great show.
Yeah, the first two seasons are definitely the best. Watched it like crazy back then, always being so impatient for the next episode :lmao I rewatched it a couple of times myself.
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
I will steal the baby from you! (If the baby have been born). Then I will pinch the cheeks :3 yes I am a baby thief

Is it weird that I like kids? :worrybunny is it considered pedophilia? What exactly is it?
depends on the depth of your like i guess
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
you have been harassing me since 4:29am today yare yare
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
That reminds me of the latest episode of Who is America? :lmao

He tries to reclaim the word pedophile. He's an adult, he loves children, therefore he's a pedophile.
But he wants to reclaim it to get rid of the negativity surrounding the word.

"You love children, right?"
-"Yes"
"Therefore, you are, just as I am, a proud pedophile. Say it with me."
-"dude wtf no"

This show is some great stuff. :nod
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Cmon you know that‘s how I show my love
ofc thats why i took a screenshot will always remember this
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
is there some holiday in japan? i dont see my shokugeki

 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
ofc thats why i took a screenshot will always remember this
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
is there some holiday in japan? i dont see my shokugeki

Shokugeki? I thought the season ended.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Come Mar-chwan
Mar-chwan? :lambirb

I wish I could, visiting a country like Brazil and meeting you guys would be so awesome :zomg But I can't, not this year for sure. I have no funds and the ones I get will go to studies department.

But from the comfortable space of my hammock in the beach, looking at the Atlantic in the sunset... I shall raise my drink for all of you fellas. o/


Tbh I'm not a baby person either. I bare with dogs barking but babies crying or shouting drive me nuts... Let's hope babies are like farts and I'll be fine with mine '-'
I said it once and I'll say it again.

What are the odds to see you in a big MG? :zomg
After I deliver, 100% '-'


Poor Farf, she doesn't really know whats coming.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top