Games Mafia Game 66 - Hunter x Hunter: End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Well I did wake up in time I guess XD
To a shitshow

Time to read and make my statement
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
votekill James
Not caught up but placing a vote so i dont get a penalty
Will properly catch up next phase
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Random comment: I just realized now with a miss aimed touch that those arrows make the thread page selection go beyond what is shown.

Danm do I feel dumb now
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Between James and Kato, I rather see Kato go, tbh.
Here's what we have: a guy that claims to have a night active role, sharing targets, on freaking D1 (later revealing to be a detective... what a terrible move overall, sorry... you could have used the extra half brain Hardy's missing right) and a guy that says that will hint something and ends up giving us nothing with the silly excuse we wouldn't believe in him. What, we won't believe in a hint?? There's also something generic enough to provide us something and get yourself going... Dunno what's worse, the beans spiller or the mute one.
But, as always, I rather take my chances in lynching the last case than risk killing a det... As I said before, at least James can be checked and dealt with later. Ik it's the same about Kato, but we simply don't know anything about what we could be sparing. But then, I rly don't get desin, and he voted Kato... It makes me feel uneasy to share the thoughts someone I suspect has. Will leave my vote on him (desin) now, then maybe later change to Kato depending on how things go. Kato and James are too hard for me to deal with anyway =-= I can't separate what's bs and what's fuck ups.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I honestly find the case against desin a bit silly '-'

I loved Kato's vote btw:

<Seraph votes Kato
Kato:
"I NEED TO CATCH UP, RANDOM VOTE AGAINST SERAPH"

Yeah sure, random :lambirb
I said I would sleep and then catch up when I woke up, but since I was too tired, I just trew in a vote to not get a penalty in case I did not wake up
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Imo that doesn't make a lot of sense ._. Saying if it's a night or day role is relevant, we got good and bad ones in both cases, but the good night ones can be more game changing (since the good day ones often backfire). And I don't see how saying that being a night role is irrelevant makes the mafia fuck up... If you mean they can eagerly go for the night claims and end up wasting a kill on a hider (<- isolated case where a night active role leads to a real waste) or some less relevant shit like a sickly (just an example, it doesn't look like we have one in game), then the same can be said about the day roles, they can end up killing a martyr. If you're saying that the active night claims can lead to mistakes if they're false, that's something to be glad about later on, if that happens... in a Day 1, that's something to be concerned about - who to check, who to protect, and so on. I can even say we can be happy to see we have active night roles in game, since that's a given. And finally... mafia can also fuck up by claiming passive... at some point, a passive that won't trigger also lead them to fall... so yeah, remarking that as if it's something positive to be happy about at this point doesn't make sense to me.
Uh no.

I wasn't talking about night actions. Only about claims.

I mentioned the word "night" actions specifically since people seemed to focus on it. The vast majority of active roles are night roles therefore a focus on me writing "night" roles is a waste of time.

I should take more care of my punctuation. After saying this is where they fuck up there should be a : since the sentence starting with "regarding" is where I mention the reason for fuck ups which once again focuses solely on claims.

I get that we try to find any kind of hint for a slip up but me mentioning that people claiming roles early on is a mafia strategy is weak. Of course it puts people at risk but would you rather prefer hints like : "fits my character" "never had it before (leaving only 34 roles left) "I like/don't like the role"?
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Between James and Kato, I rather see Kato go, tbh.
Here's what we have: a guy that claims to have a night active role, sharing targets, on freaking D1 (later revealing to be a detective... what a terrible move overall, sorry... you could have used the extra half brain Hardy's missing right) and a guy that says that will hint something and ends up giving us nothing with the silly excuse we wouldn't believe in him. What, we won't believe in a hint?? There's also something generic enough to provide us something and get yourself going... Dunno what's worse, the beans spiller or the mute one.
But, as always, I rather take my chances in lynching the last case than risk killing a det... As I said before, at least James can be checked and dealt with later. Ik it's the same about Kato, but we simply don't know anything about what we could be sparing. But then, I rly don't get desin, and he voted Kato... It makes me feel uneasy to share the thoughts someone I suspect has. Will leave my vote on him (desin) now, then maybe later change to Kato depending on how things go. Kato and James are too hard for me to deal with anyway =-= I can't separate what's bs and what's fuck ups.
Bs and fuckups are life
I have a very difficult time giving hints withouth screwing myself because I always try to be more creative about it (hence my habit of leaving a hint on the first post), but this time I have really came up.

So lets go with regular hints + what i have already said

1) I have had this role in the past
2) its a night action
3) you wouldnt belive me even if I said it
4) Because of what happened on my past 2 games
5)Because of 3 and 4, I wasnt able to come up with a way to give a hint on my first post.

Dunno what else you want me to say.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also, well, since the vote count is too high and because I think he has played better when he was a towie in past games

@Votelock James
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I get that we try to find any kind of hint for a slip up but me mentioning that people claiming roles early on is a mafia strategy is weak. Of course it puts people at risk but would you rather prefer hints like : "fits my character" "never had it before (leaving only 34 roles left) "I like/don't like the role"?
No, I wouldn't. I'm happy to have people giving hints we can work with. It doesn't matter to me if the hint is "I have an active night role" or "I've played this before" (for some people). Even "I love this role" could be a good hint, it just depends on the person. I bet some people would be able to tell my role if I'd say if I hate it or love it (if that was the case). So I don't see why people would mention being happy about that specific case (night active). And mentioning the night part is relevant exactly 'cause we have many active roles, it helps narrow them down a bit. But those are all things we plant now to harvest later... when we gotta double check things, and decide our actions - that's for any party. But townies would be more concerned about the other night active claims around than happy in an early stage, 'cause they got work to do on those and gotta pick properly.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Bs and fuckups are life
I have a very difficult time giving hints withouth screwing myself because I always try to be more creative about it (hence my habit of leaving a hint on the first post), but this time I have really came up.

So lets go with regular hints + what i have already said

1) I have had this role in the past
2) its a night action
3) you wouldnt belive me even if I said it
4) Because of what happened on my past 2 games
5)Because of 3 and 4, I wasnt able to come up with a way to give a hint on my first post.

Dunno what else you want me to say.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also, well, since the vote count is too high and because I think he has played better when he was a towie in past games

@Votelock James
Considering you were a barkeeper 2 games ago, that you faked being one in the previous game, and that Grace just died as one, I guess Van is right and you're claiming to be a barkeeper again :lmao And it wouldn't even be the second time you get it, it would be the third at least xD (TG game).
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Bs and fuckups are life
I have a very difficult time giving hints withouth screwing myself because I always try to be more creative about it (hence my habit of leaving a hint on the first post), but this time I have really came up.

So lets go with regular hints + what i have already said

1) I have had this role in the past
2) its a night action
3) you wouldnt belive me even if I said it
4) Because of what happened on my past 2 games
5)Because of 3 and 4, I wasnt able to come up with a way to give a hint on my first post.

Dunno what else you want me to say.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also, well, since the vote count is too high and because I think he has played better when he was a towie in past games

@Votelock James
You are barkeeper? :ninja
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Can there even be several barkeepers?
Like, having several dets or docs is common, but i was under the asumption that the barkeeper role was pretty unique.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Not that really matters. Two vote difference is pretty big. So if nobody changes their vote from me to Kato I won't get another chance to prove myself with another investigation.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Kato756 Since your role is a night action too why not tell us your target of night 1? So far I am the only one who did so despite so many active claims.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Barkeeper vs. Det, hm.

Hmmmmm.

HMMMMMMMMMM-

I guess I'll think about this some more =3=


Kato strikes me more as townie because of that claim, but that doesn't mean he's a full townie. While James calling his targets when he claims Det is just too odd, almost like he was trying to get attention on himself. I wonder if we'll get to see a secondary role if the lynchee (?) isn't scum. :grumble
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I think the role states we see secondary roles if lynched? Only if killed at night there are no sec roles shown.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
On one hand, I'd like to believe Kato is skilled enough to claim something other than Barkeeper for once, especially after he saw one died. But on the other, this is such a common role for him to get, or to claim.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I think the role states we see secondary roles if lynched? Only if killed at night there are no sec roles shown.
Yes. What I meant is whether one of you has a secondary role.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Barkeeper can be pretty useful and of course detective as well. So i don't really feel like lynching either James or Kato right now. Especially Kato's claim is so "unbelievable" that i doubt he'd claim it if he were mafia.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Barkeeper can be pretty useful and of course detective as well. So i don't really feel like lynching either James or Kato right now. Especially Kato's claim is so "unbelievable" that i doubt he'd claim it if he were mafia.
If he is BK he should just tell us who he invited and what he got, BK is so random and can be counter productive to townies as well that mafias would rather let BK live and go for dets or docs anway, so it makes no sense to me that I am the one telling my night action and result whereas Kato refuses to do so.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Barkeeper can be pretty useful and of course detective as well. So i don't really feel like lynching either James or Kato right now. Especially Kato's claim is so "unbelievable" that i doubt he'd claim it if he were mafia.
Who would be a better pick then?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top