Player Roles
~
~
Last edited:
Not saying i trust him but if hes real deal willing to risk it as det....i might as well too.A few things:
I think James already mentioned this possibility, but there's probably quite a few traitors in this game and we've already seen 2 kills for 3 nights now. However, if there is a lot of traitors in this game, then the starting mafia member number(s) must be pretty low, maybe even just one. So, I wouldn't be surprised if they've already recruited a couple of people. That would explain why the janitor hadn't shown up until now; they were successfully recruiting for the first 2 night phases.
Secondly, why are you guys so damn quick to trust the word of someone you almost lynched just one day before? I certainly don't trust him much.
That being said, my main 2 candidates for a lynch right now are @James Rye and @Hardy . James for the odd behavior up until this point and Hardy for his general demeanor and his willingness to go along with what James was saying without questioning it. I don't think an innocent townie would commit to killing someone so easily.
Lastly, we need to pay more attention to @Erinyes . Just tossing up recaps and voting should not be all it takes to avoid suspicion, but that's what she's done before and seens to be doing now. I'm not saying she's guilty, but we shouldn't forget about her.
What do you mean by that?Since james is putting it all on the line with a pretty important role.
I might as well try to help by revealing my insignificant one and also who was on my list.
Im the same as Aizen(i know i laughed to when i seen his role) and cresent was my accomplice.
Im at work but will check now and then.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Okay i'm finally done catching up and i'm quite confused about this Traitor Theory,i feel like i am too much of a Noob to keep track of that one i tried understanding and making sense of it but all the multiple POV's on the matter confused me. So i'll leave that to the Capable Heads among our ranks.
I don't quite understand why Aizen was killed considering what he said in the Thread and his Hint,I feel like Van being killed could somewhat be an attempt to frame me(who he was focusing on mainly the last Phase).
However,little helpful as it may be we at least learned there is a Janitor among the Mafia's Ranks.
I was honestly surprised that James was still alive after having made a Det. claim or that nobody blocked him and he was able to conduct his investigations again.
Someone we almost lynched a day before with no real results of his or other people*A few things:
I think James already mentioned this possibility, but there's probably quite a few traitors in this game and we've already seen 2 kills for 3 nights now. However, if there is a lot of traitors in this game, then the starting mafia member number(s) must be pretty low, maybe even just one. So, I wouldn't be surprised if they've already recruited a couple of people. That would explain why the janitor hadn't shown up until now; they were successfully recruiting for the first 2 night phases.
Secondly, why are you guys so damn quick to trust the word of someone you almost lynched just one day before? I certainly don't trust him much.
That being said, my main 2 candidates for a lynch right now are @James Rye and @Hardy . James for the odd behavior up until this point and Hardy for his general demeanor and his willingness to go along with what James was saying without questioning it. I don't think an innocent townie would commit to killing someone so easily.
Lastly, we need to pay more attention to @Erinyes . Just tossing up recaps and voting should not be all it takes to avoid suspicion, but that's what she's done before and seens to be doing now. I'm not saying she's guilty, but we shouldn't forget about her.
.Took you long enough to get it Demonslow.Oh, so you are a Traitor as well.
You want truths...you got itOh, so you are a Traitor as well.
votes day 1 said:Katon 8x(MightTsun, Lambuda, Seraph, Takuan, JamesRye, Desinbel, MafiaSpeed, Hardong)
JamesRye 6x (G-man,Holtish, FinalArjunaChan, SonofAnnied, EmptySoul, Katon)
Desinbel 2x (Shinobi, Farfosh)
Seraph 1x (Vandreado)
SonofAnnied 2x (Six,Aizen)
Takuchi 1x (Erinsaac)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
si was right gnuty-kun !!!Since james is putting it all on the line with a pretty important role.
I might as well try to help by revealing my insignificant one and also who was on my list.
Im the same as Aizen(i know i laughed to when i seen his role) and cresent was my accomplice.
Im at work but will check now and then.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
#184A cute baby ?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
)Remember the baby gif i posted@James Rye yep will fix it later and wanted to add recap votes just below, as im interested especially in the ones who voted Kato and also in the traget of teh ones who were killed that might be useful (or not) but im 100% theres some mafia among the them at least 1 or 2.
![]()
![]()
@SonOfDaws I'm townie, trust me or not, im fine. And i m among the ones who contribute the more (or at least moderately) compared to a big bunch of players, im not just providing lists, please stop trying to reduce me to this, thats not true. Also im amazed how Arjuna, lambu, empty and taku and possibly some others players are just being ignored (i m not saying they 're mafias or anything, but they're staying a lot in the background, they might have irl reasons or wtv im not accusing anyone but, i m quite sure there's some mafia among them)
im just playing as usual, nothing more nothing less, sure im not like gry, vand, farf or james, but im doing more than more than a half of the players including you.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
si was right gnuty-kun !!!#184
hope some det saw this yesterday and check their sanity on you.--- Double Post Merged, ---
*so i was right (my typo is awful)

No I'm notSo Hardy accepted he is a traitor
Do you always read everything completely wrong '-' ?A respectable response@SonOfDaws I'm townie, trust me or not, im fine. And i m among the ones who contribute the more (or at least moderately) compared to a big bunch of players, im not just providing lists, please stop trying to reduce me to this, thats not true. Also im amazed how Arjuna, lambu, empty and taku and possibly some others players are just being ignored (i m not saying they 're mafias or anything, but they're staying a lot in the background, they might have irl reasons or wtv im not accusing anyone but, i m quite sure there's some mafia among them)
im just playing as usual, nothing more nothing less, sure im not like gry, vand, farf or james, but im doing more than more than a half of the players including you.
yep but posted it just before your baby gif ^^ but indeed i was sure it was that just needed some confirmation, your hints were enough to find it out.Remember the baby gif i posted![]()

You know i've been wondering,a few pages ago you ,right after James revealed his results on investigating Hardy, said that we should lynch him then.So Hardy accepted he is a traitor
I want to see what Lambu is thinking. His views are necessary now
Prolly some little amount of townies (me included) and of course anti-towns. I think Gry was implying farfalla was in his traitor list which only digs his grave deeper as all traitors so far only had a single person in their PM (which is against what's in the rules but wtv).A respectable response
Still not clear in my book though. I do agree that we need to pay attention those other players as well, particularly Lambu and Empty.
At this point, I feel like it would be easier to determine who ISN'T a traitor.
Easily possible but irrelevant really.just wondering what are the odds theres some lovers set in the game, are our hosts crazy enough to go that far ?