Games Mafia Game 66 - Hunter x Hunter: End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Wait, so you're a traitor as well?
I'm completely lost. Who in total admitted to be traitor?

Also, i don't even unerstand why one would admit to be a traitor. Wuldn't that be suicidal?
Kato showed as one upon death. Hardy denied being one. James, gnut and me claimed we were one.

I don't see it as suicidal, traitor is a secondary role given to a townie Taku. If I'm a legit traitor I can be recruited and turn mafia, if I'm naive it's just screwing with me. But whether I can or can't be recruited, as long as I'm not I am a townie.

Though I can see Hardy lying about not being a Traitor here. Many of us are probably still keeping low about them being a traitor and lying, especially if they feel like they're legit. For me, considering my role, I'm leaning more towards being naive and the hosts set me up for an awful time.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Did not read any posts so can not comment much, but I will join you guys in approx. 4-5h, currently driving back home after the business trip.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
He didn't ignore me so why would I mention myself? And you got Kato behind you, I don't, which already makes your case worse than Mine. Your traitor list being different than the rest is the nail in the coffin.
Not about you mentioning yourself but insisting that you're clean and I have a worse case :lmao Kato was a naive Traitor, but I was looking forward to seeing who will harp the most about Kato's words in the next day. I won't lie about having only one person if I don't. If anything I'd lie about not being Traitor, which could be what you're doing here.

A big reason why I revealed this is so we can think about this Det situation better, because if I'm real traitor it could make you innocent. But if I'm not, and you're adamant about not having a traitor secondary role, then you can only be mafia. Else I'd have locked you long ago when James came with the results, but it isn't so simple.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Kato showed as one upon death. Hardy denied being one. James, gnut and me claimed we were one.

I don't see it as suicidal, traitor is a secondary role given to a townie Taku. If I'm a legit traitor I can be recruited and turn mafia, if I'm naive it's just screwing with me. But whether I can or can't be recruited, as long as I'm not I am a townie.

Though I can see Hardy lying about not being a Traitor here. Many of us are probably still keeping low about them being a traitor and lying, especially if they feel like they're legit. For me, considering my role, I'm leaning more towards being naive and the hosts set me up for an awful time.
But the possibility of you being a legit traitor and getting recruited, would potentially lead town to want to lynch you. Am i wrong?
And what do you mean you're townie? You're townie only if you're naive; otherwise your goal is to win with mafia. So i see the traitor role as, 50% you're townie, 50% you're mafia. And so, town might want to lynch you before running the risk of you getting recruited. Does it make sense, or am i just completely misunderstanding the traitor shenanigans?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,082
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
@Takuan im being annoyed every single game to have you bashing me, for no in-game related reason, but just because "she ruined my victory on my 1st game", you re litterary doing this in every single game im playing, theres no grounds except you pouring salt. im usually nice and just let it go, but when you dont know when to stops it starts become slightly irritating. my only conclusion is you re a poor looser.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
But the possibility of you being a legit traitor and getting recruited, would potentially lead town to want to lynch you. Am i wrong?
And what do you mean you're townie? You're townie only if you're naive; otherwise your goal is to win with mafia. So i see the traitor role as, 50% you're townie, 50% you're mafia. And so, town might want to lynch you before running the risk of you getting recruited. Does it make sense, or am i just completely misunderstanding the traitor shenanigans?
Hmm...not necessarily,it'd be a 50/50 for us to lynch him depending if he is a legit traitor or not as well. We would be taking a Risk and could lose another Member.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And that too,only to confirm 1 secondary Role basically
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
@Takuan im being annoyed every single game to have you bashing me, for no in-game related reason, but just because "she ruined my victory on my 1st game", you re litterary doing this in every single game im playing, theres no grounds except you pouring salt. im usually nice and just let it go, but when you dont know when to stops it starts become slightly irritating. my only conclusion is you re a poor looser.
Here's the thing though, in recent games players have screwed my team way more than you did in that game, and i never bashed them. The problem i have with you is the way you're playing, not only in that particular game, but in every game. So yes in every game i'm talking about it, and usually i'm not even bashing you, im just saying i want you to contribute more. That first game only served me as being aware of that; and you never changed that way of playing.
I'm not even the only one saying this... Like, if i was the only one alright, but im not.
Also, keep in mind that i didn't say a single thing about you during this game. You're actually not as shadow-like as in previous games. There are players here that contribute way less than you and are inactive. So i'm not blaming you for anything for this game. But at the very least, don't attack me for not posting as much as usual (since im usually pretty active), when you're usually less active than how i am currently. That's all i'm saying. Do not put me in that category.
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Ok so you're a Hider.

@EmptySoul Nice seeing you around,how about sharing your thoughts on recent happenings? What are your thoughts regarding Vandred's Death?
Properly catching up right now,on page 11 currently :popcorn
You feel suspicious,who takes that long to come up with a hint? Feels like ur being too careful

I do believe james is det,weird how he wasnt targeted or anything last night though,would have expected at least a roleblock

This traitor thing is confusing af
So what i got from this is that real traitors show up as guilty like mafia while naives traitors dont
Gry claims to be traitor, james has investigated him and gotten innocent, traitor thing already makes this confusing as it is but add in to that we dont even know james' sanity... :notlikethis
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
But the possibility of you being a legit traitor and getting recruited, would potentially lead town to want to lynch you. Am i wrong?
And what do you mean you're townie? You're townie only if you're naive; otherwise your goal is to win with mafia. So i see the traitor role as, 50% you're townie, 50% you're mafia. And so, town might want to lynch you before running the risk of you getting recruited. Does it make sense, or am i just completely misunderstanding the traitor shenanigans?
But killing me now just for the 50% chance is an awful move for us, which is why I was fine with revealing it. Mafia will lose a kill trying to recruit me if they do, or outright kill me if I'm naive, so lynching me after being recruited is better for town. Meanwhile we can actually lynch a current mafia this day. Even if I was 100% confirmed a real Traitor, killing me while I am still town is much worse for us than for them.

You are right that it's suicidal for future day phases, but I honestly don't even see myself reaching them. If it gets to it and you become unable to trust me then you can lynch me, maybe then I will actually be a mafia for which they used a kill to recruit. But now I'd just die as town and our position would be worse. And my win condition will be with town too :fail
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Looks to me like you're panicking :fan Haven't managed to start a bandwagon on me yet while I was absent I see.



You want me to lie to you? I don't know what others have, but my traitor list has three people. But if that's really less common then that fits even better with the role I have. Both a good, but not op combo due to having more names, or a big troll to screw over more.
Why would I panick?

I think no one has voted besides me. Town likes to take its time, it's ok.

I mean, you are lying already, good thing you aren't a good liar.

Not about you mentioning yourself but insisting that you're clean and I have a worse case :lmao Kato was a naive Traitor, but I was looking forward to seeing who will harp the most about Kato's words in the next day. I won't lie about having only one person if I don't. If anything I'd lie about not being Traitor, which could be what you're doing here.

A big reason why I revealed this is so we can think about this Det situation better, because if I'm real traitor it could make you innocent. But if I'm not, and you're adamant about not having a traitor secondary role, then you can only be mafia. Else I'd have locked you long ago when James came with the results, but it isn't so simple.
I didn't insist my case was clear, I insisted he was omitting someone that was evidently worth suspecting hardcore.

I like how you are already taking Kato as a traitor (naive or not) as a fact, you are slowly getting there.

If you are a true traitor you'll win as a mafia, so you play for their side. Admitting you are one only makes your case (which is already bad) worse. You can pretend you believe you are naive (I don't believe you are a traitor period). The good thing for me in this situation is that when you get lynched I'll be basically cleared unless I were a Mafia Boss.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
But killing me now just for the 50% chance is an awful move for us, which is why I was fine with revealing it. Mafia will lose a kill trying to recruit me if they do, or outright kill me if I'm naive, so lynching me after being recruited is better for town. Meanwhile we can actually lynch a current mafia this day. Even if I was 100% confirmed a real Traitor, killing me while I am still town is much worse for us than for them.

You are right that it's suicidal for future day phases, but I honestly don't even see myself reaching them. If it gets to it and you become unable to trust me then you can lynch me, maybe then I will actually be a mafia for which they used a kill to recruit. But now I'd just die as town and our position would be worse. And my win condition will be with town too :fail
It's quite higher than 50 % already thanks to the detective results, Kato and the fact that your list is different.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Properly catching up right now,on page 11 currently :popcorn
You feel suspicious,who takes that long to come up with a hint? Feels like ur being too careful
Exactly,i am being careful probably overly careful should've played more relying on my gut like last time but i felt like going in with some sort of Plan would be the way to go. People did forget that i did gave a hint to a made Up claim though,not even Van in his investigator-Mode made it an Effort to get behind that.

If i recall correctly you had an active Night Role,can you reveal anything regarding Actions or possible Targets of your Role?
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
But killing me now just for the 50% chance is an awful move for us, which is why I was fine with revealing it. Mafia will lose a kill trying to recruit me if they do, or outright kill me if I'm naive, so lynching me after being recruited is better for town. Meanwhile we can actually lynch a current mafia this day. Even if I was 100% confirmed a real Traitor, killing me while I am still town is much worse for us than for them.

You are right that it's suicidal for future day phases, but I honestly don't even see myself reaching them. If it gets to it and you become unable to trust me then you can lynch me, maybe then I will actually be a mafia for which they used a kill to recruit. But now I'd just die as town and our position would be worse. And my win condition will be with town too :fail
Hmm...not necessarily,it'd be a 50/50 for us to lynch him depending if he is a legit traitor or not as well. We would be taking a Risk and could lose another Member.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And that too,only to confirm 1 secondary Role basically
Alright, i guess you're right. I don't think i've ever played with a traitor in the game before (i don't think at least) so it's all new for me.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Votelock Grysun, I'm more confident in this vote than my sexuality.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Alright, i guess you're right. I don't think i've ever played with a traitor in the game before (i don't think at least) so it's all new for me.
How is he right? Saying it's 50 % is oversimplifying it, don't let them deceive you.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Why would I panick?
I don't know, you tell me. You're in this funny situation with me, immediately making your conclusions to stay alive and hope not to be lynched today.

I like how you are already taking Kato as a traitor (naive or not) as a fact, you are slowly getting there.
What? He showed as Traitor when we lynched him yesterday. Or is there a way he isn't a Traitor?

If you are a true traitor you'll win as a mafia, so you play for their side. Admitting you are one only makes your case (which is already bad) worse. You can pretend you believe you are naive (I don't believe you are a traitor period). The good thing for me in this situation is that when you get lynched I'll be basically cleared unless I were a Mafia Boss.
I don't know if I'm a true Traitor, but I will play for them if I get recruited of course. Until then I'm playing like town, because I could still be naive, and if I die before they recruit me I'll still win together with town. I won't be like Demon that one game where he was Traitor, playing against town all game but then dying last, losing with town. If they can recruit me they can go ahead, if not I'll die. Until then I'll try to help town.

If I get lynched you won't be cleared. I can already see you writing posts about me being a real traitor, which "confirms" he's Insane and you're a townie. Lovely.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Btw Gry, before you mention it, I beleve you didn't go hard against me because a. I'm very vocal so antagonising me wouldn't be the best idea, b. it would be better for you to make me distrust James rather than you and have us fight, so I give that "kind act" no value.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I don't know if I'm a true Traitor, but I will play for them if I get recruited of course. Until then I'm playing like town, because I could still be naive, and if I die before they recruit me I'll still win together with town. I won't be like Demon that one game where he was Traitor, playing against town all game but then dying last, losing with town. If they can recruit me they can go ahead, if not I'll die. Until then I'll try to help town.

If I get lynched you won't be cleared. I can already see you writing posts about me being a real traitor, which "confirms" he's Insane and you're a townie. Lovely.
Your list being different means that it's either the only "true" list or that you are bsing, I'm leaning on the latter, so yeah I'd be in a pretty good situation honestly you like it or not.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Btw Gry, before you mention it, I beleve you didn't go hard against me because a. I'm very vocal so antagonising me wouldn't be the best idea, b. it would be better for you to make me distrust James rather than you and have us fight, so I give that "kind act" no value.
Nah, I like going against vocal people :awe And could easily just lock you now as you did with me. But sadly I still get the feeling like you're an awful townie, rather than just a desperate mafia hiding it.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Alright, guys. Take it easy we still got like 20 hours (and probably some more depending on the hosts mood) till day 1 ends. No need to rush anything.

So Hardy claims Hider, says he is a traitor with uhm... who again as contact?

Gry claims no role, says he is a traitor with 3 names one of them being Farf.

And I think gnut also admitted to be a traitor with crescent as his contact?

Puh.
Man, it all depends on what sanity I got and whoever of you guys is a real traitor. After all it could be that you are both townies but one of you is a real traitor and just doesn't know it. It would be easier if one of you were Janitor or Mafia Boss and we get that one right today.

What we have to keep in mind is that some of those 4 who died or maybe even all could have been naive traitors. Someone said that Vand was very intense on Seraph on day 1 for example. And if there are more than 1 real traitor then it makes sense why there was no Janitor kill in night 1 as the Janitor happened to come across a real Traitor and now night 2 one of the not Janitors hit a real traitor as well, growing their small ranks. It would be very interesting if we had like 2 one Man Mafias and a 3rd role who's goal is to keep growing and growing.

just wondering what are the odds theres some lovers set in the game, are our hosts crazy enough to go that far ?
Not with hiding 2nd roles when killed at night, wouldn't really make sense to me. Then again it is Panda we are talking about. xD
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I like how you are already taking Kato as a traitor (naive or not) as a fact, you are slowly getting there.
What? He showed as Traitor when we lynched him yesterday. Or is there a way he isn't a Traitor?
Don't ignore my question Hardy. If you're trying to frame me at least try to make sense :lmao Or did you not look at the ending post of day 1?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
But sadly I still get the feeling like you're an awful townie, rather than just a desperate mafia hiding it.
Of course, you know who's mafia, deducing who is a townie is easier for you.

Don't ignore my question Hardy. If you're trying to frame me at least try to make sense :lmao Or did you not look at the ending post of day 1?
...I replied?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Alright, guys. Take it easy we still got like 20 hours (and probably some more depending on the hosts mood) till day 1 ends. No need to rush anything.

So Hardy claims Hider, says he is a traitor with uhm... who again as contact?

Gry claims no role, says he is a traitor with 3 names one of them being Farf.

And I think gnut also admitted to be a traitor with crescent as his contact?

Puh.
Man, it all depends on what sanity I got and whoever of you guys is a real traitor. After all it could be that you are both townies but one of you is a real traitor and just doesn't know it. It would be easier if one of you were Janitor or Mafia Boss and we get that one right today.

What we have to keep in mind is that some of those 4 who died or maybe even all could have been naive traitors. Someone said that Vand was very intense on Seraph on day 1 for example. And if there are more than 1 real traitor then it makes sense why there was no Janitor kill in night 1 as the Janitor happened to come across a real Traitor and now night 2 one of the not Janitors hit a real traitor as well, growing their small ranks. It would be very interesting if we had like 2 one Man Mafias and a 3rd role who's goal is to keep growing and growing.



Not with hiding 2nd roles when killed at night, wouldn't really make sense to me. Then again it is Panda we are talking about. xD
Mate I'm not a Hider nor a traitor :SOON
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top