Games Mafia Game 66 - Hunter x Hunter: End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I totally would, he's bullshitting his way through this entire day phase. Normally this would be a lynch, it was only possible because of me making myself an easy target by not sharing everything in the 1st post apparently. Shouldn't have overcomplicated.

I suggest Hardy 100%. It's him. Which other mafia am I flipping between exactly? At the start of the day I came out simply because I thought he could be innocent if I really am a real Traitor, and didn't want to mass bandwagon on him. But doing that gave him the perfect opportunity to be less "suspicious" rather than considering that possibility. What a joke.
Now though? Only I am innocent among us two. Or it's just him depending on what's up with my team.

Don't give me that act of "what should we do tomorrow Gry?". They should lynch you or Farf or shinobi, then keep lynching you for your mistakes. And if I'm really naive then it'll be a wasted day. Both scenarios town(and your mafia, if I'm sane) have no chance to win.

Or we get rid of Hardy, he shows as mafia, I likely get murdered at night for being a foolish doctor, then you do whatever you want to do at day. But I have no way of dreaming about getting into the mafia pad now, especially with you and Farf.

Normally I would debunk suspicion, but normally I'm also not this stupid secondary role. I only have me to look and care for, and any people I think are townies.
He meant flipping because you mentioned other people until I made it very clear that they should vote for one of us 2 (as I'm the one that doesn't want the town to waste time on other targets).

Fuck off btw '-', you are not making us waste my role and a whole day phase.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
If anything, we lynch gry today and Hardy tomorrow or Hardy today and Gry tomorrow and only if we happen to get a real mafia/3rd party on the first hit we let the other one live. For now. And lynch them later.
I'm fine with that route as well '-'
@Farfalla i would rather not reveal my role
but yes i am traitor,i have only recieved 1 name
That's fine, what name did you get?
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I wonder,how likely is it that Gry is the only Real Traitor with 3 Names while everyone else claiming to be a Traitor as well only had 1?
Would that make sense? Everyone with 1 Name is a Naive Traitor and only Gry with 3 is a Real Traitor,and by extension his List contains Names of the Mafia(Or 2nd Mafia).

Or what if the Mafia is using this Traitor Mind**** to cause confusion among Town and some Mafia members claimed to be Traitors but only got 1 Name,i am mostly pointing at the ones that refuse to reveal the Name they got since they could be worried about having the same name as one of the actual Traitors?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I am not a traitor. Actually, I'm surprised that there are so many. Feels kinda off, is this normal, even for the likes of such trollish hosts? You guys should know better than me. I already stated to have an active role. And what I can say more is that I can use it at night.
You all getting this @Erinyes ?
Anyway thanks for the info, man, gj, hands on should clap and drinks for everybody!
Now who did you use your action on the past two nights, hm? No need to say WHAT action it was just WHO and be truthful about it, we might have a spy here (pretty sure we do it is Panda we are talking about and with 2 BKs a spy or two would have been needed in case of redirects if they are so lucky to get them) so knowing who you targeted in which night can already be very useful. Like Gry did with Farf and Holt which is why they distrust him because he as townie player chose to protect possible mafias over a claimed det despite him saying he believes to be naive traitor and thus a real townie. You see the contradiction there?^^
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I wonder,how likely is it that Gry is the only Real Traitor with 3 Names while everyone else claiming to be a Traitor as well only had 1?
Would that make sense? Everyone with 1 Name is a Naive Traitor and only Gry with 3 is a Real Traitor,and by extension his List contains Names of the Mafia(Or 2nd Mafia).

Or what if the Mafia is using this Traitor Mind**** to cause confusion among Town and some Mafia members claimed to be Traitors but only got 1 Name,i am mostly pointing at the ones that refuse to reveal the Name they got since they could be worried about having the same name as one of the actual Traitors?
Tbf that would be pretty dumb from the hosts as it would make telling apart who the real traitor is very obvious. Even like that, good fucking riddance because a real traitor is still antitown.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
But I have no way of dreaming about getting into the mafia pad now, especially with you and Farf.
Why are you even mad at me? I didn't make you the isolated case of a traitor with 3 names. Rage at Panda, Magi and Lawl later. If there are more of them, rage at the pussy townies that didn't show up to defend your claimed doctor's case. Imo you're lying, what can I do o.O I gave you many reasons why I think that, in spite of how Hardy acted and what he is.
Even that now looks like an act from you... can't believe you'd be really mad at me for voting for the oddest case.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
He meant flipping because you mentioned other people until I made it very clear that they should vote for one of us 2 (as I'm the one that doesn't want the town to waste time on other targets).

Fuck off btw '-', you are not making us waste my role and a whole day phase.
Yes because I considered the chance you could be a townie, while I'm showing as guilty to dets due to the Traitor thing. And that was long ago, at the start of this phase.

Whatever role you're pretending is wasted on you, I can believe that.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@Farfalla i would rather not reveal my role
but yes i am traitor,i have only recieved 1 name
No need to reveal, just give us more juicy info. Gimme all the info you can muster up the courage to give!!! Gimme!!!
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Yes because I considered the chance you could be a townie, while I'm showing as guilty to dets due to the Traitor thing. And that was long ago, at the start of this phase.

Whatever role you're pretending is wasted on you, I can believe that.
Oh man you are already butthurt because you got discovered and dying in day 2? Or just panicking? I think I can make use of my role better than a guy that took a dozen games to win for the first time.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Why are you even mad at me? I didn't make you the isolated case of a traitor with 3 names. Rage at Panda, Magi and Lawl later. If there are more of them, rage at the pussy townies that didn't show up to defend your claimed doctor's case. Imo you're lying, what can I do o.O I gave you many reasons why I think that, in spite of how Hardy acted and what he is.
Even that now looks like an act from you... can't believe you'd be really mad at me for voting for the oddest case.
I'm not mad at you. But I think this is a huge wasted opportunity, one you seem fine with.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Like Gry did with Farf and Holt which is why they distrust him because he as townie player chose to protect possible mafias over a claimed det despite him saying he believes to be naive traitor and thus a real townie. You see the contradiction there?^^
It's worth mentioning that I distrust him for far more; and both me and Holt stated that before he mentioned our names. Both of us also insisted he should share the names, along with you. There's far more inconsistencies to be pointed out, so his night actions alone aren't the reason (nor the first one) why I personally distrust him.
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
If there are 2 factions, can every real traitor be recruited by any faction? Or are there specific traitors each faction can recruit?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
So many "Traitors". We'll need top tier Gyo to win this, truly a HxH game.
With Panda as host, what did you expect? xD

Ofc there is the chance that Farf, Holt and shinobi really are all Mafia buddies with Holt being real traitor and they are throwing him under the boss in hopes of gaining two more nights before we face them with us lynching Gry and then Hardy next. And that alone makes me doubt that Panda would ever give a real traitor 3 names. Or any traitor. So far we only got 1 name traitors or no name traitors. Makes no sense why only one, for all we know who knows what the dead ones got as 2nd role, gets 3 names and the rest doesn't. Maybe gry checked the rules thought 3 is a good number to act upon being given and doc claim because nobody wanna kill a det or doc and then was surprised with nobody coming out with 3 names either. Hardy is right he was the first to reveal being not a traitor, we even made fun that this could be seen as clue of him being mafia, but then we kept getting more and more no traitors while ofc 1 name traitors outnumber no traitors by far. But no one said he or she got 3 names as well.

I think lynching Gry might really be our best option in hopes of Hardy being townie and being a role that justifies being hidden away from Mafia. And if he dies townie/traitor? Then Hardy is next to die because for all we know Gry could have been a naive traitor townie who really was a Doc.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I'm not mad at you. But I think this is a huge wasted opportunity, one you seem fine with.
'Cause I don't agree with you I'm wasting any opportunity '-'" I rly think you're mafia, not even a traitor, I don't think the hosts would screw you over by giving you something different from anyone else, nor I believe people would silently sit still and let a doctor die 'cause they don't wanna say he's not alone. I think you assumed people would have different lists, or wouldn't be that many, and took a gamble and backfired. And if Hardy is also mafia, we have time... Again, if I'm wrong, I won't feel guilty either, you're case is too fucked up the way it stands. If you're not mafia, that was all too deceiveing.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If there are 2 factions, can every real traitor be recruited by any faction? Or are there specific traitors each faction can recruit?
We got no idea about that, Empt-chan.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Oh man you are already butthurt because you got discovered and dying in day 2? Or just panicking? I think I can make use of my role better than a guy that took a dozen games to win for the first time.
Nah I'm still very calm compared to how I can get. Feels good to get all that off of me and not hide it anymore. Now it's up to the players whether they want to lynch an easy mafia like you or kill the Doctor that may be sane Traitor or naive Traitor. Not hoping for it, but would be great to celebrate when you show as mafia.

If there are 2 factions, can every real traitor be recruited by any faction? Or are there specific traitors each faction can recruit?
You should ask our hosts probably. @Copy Panda how's it work? Are we glorified Sleepers?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
If there are 2 factions, can every real traitor be recruited by any faction? Or are there specific traitors each faction can recruit?
Traitors can only be recruited by Mafias. 3rd roles kill them.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Is there a limit to the amount of Detectives and Doctors in a Game for Town or is it up to the Host to decide?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Is there a limit to the amount of Detectives and Doctors in a Game for Town or is it up to the Host to decide?
Host decides, then potentially deals with balance complaints postgame.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top