Player Roles
~
~
Last edited:
Nope!! It's a damn normal post!Is that a damn CODEPOST? I know what Im talking about.
1 and 2 are interesting, 3 not sure.I'm going to be asleep by the end of the day phase, but I don't see myself changing my vote.
However, I will say three things, just in case things don't go the way I want them to:
- My previous targets were mostly on a whim, but those actions ended up being very important...
- My next target will be a bit of a hail mary attempt at rooting out a mafia member among the less active players.
- My "accomplice" is decent.
That is my thought as well. Like an evil and a good twin. Which ofc could mean that Kato getting lynched means he was a legit deal as traitor which shines no good light on Gry's lost cause. After all the other BK got killed at night and not recruited. However I also think there won't be that many twin roles, obviously det and doc, maybe even triples there due paranoid/naive, then BK, Innocent Child, Bodyguard, Spy, that kinda stuff.Seeing how there were 2 BK's and gnut came out that he will be confirmed as an innocent child soon I am starting to believe that there might be a pattern here. Could it be that roles come in pairs of two? In that case it would make sense that one is a naive and one is a real traitor.
I trying to wrap my head around the whole "Gry mentioned three names so he must be mafia" argument but I am also not completely done backreading so I'll withhold judgement for later.
Or as a Mafia who tried to jump onto the 1 name traitor train so he picked the 2nd Innocent Child claim to appear as naive traitor.^^If Greg is revealed today as Innocent Child that proves my being a Naive Traitor doesn't it?
I claimed Greg as my Name before he revealed to be Innocent Child thoughOr as a Mafia who tried to jump onto the 1 name traitor train so he picked the 2nd Innocent Child claim to appear as naive traitor.^^

You know I wake up super late.is gry-tan still doing groceries?
![]()
Yeah sure...Nope!! It's a damn normal post!