Games Mafia Game 66 - Hunter x Hunter: End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
I'm going to be asleep by the end of the day phase, but I don't see myself changing my vote.

However, I will say three things, just in case things don't go the way I want them to:
  1. My previous targets were mostly on a whim, but those actions ended up being very important...
  2. My next target will be a bit of a hail mary attempt at rooting out a mafia member among the less active players.
  3. My "accomplice" is decent.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Just in case i don't come back before the end of the day, i'll vote now.

Votekill GrySun

I only hope he's lying for real, as everyone says.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,560
Country
Dragonstone
Only 2 posts since I was here last time, this is a first I prepared myself to read a number of pages!!
I'm going to be asleep by the end of the day phase, but I don't see myself changing my vote.

However, I will say three things, just in case things don't go the way I want them to:
  1. My previous targets were mostly on a whim, but those actions ended up being very important...
  2. My next target will be a bit of a hail mary attempt at rooting out a mafia member among the less active players.
  3. My "accomplice" is decent.
1 and 2 are interesting, 3 not sure.
Your avatar is the best!! ^ ^
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Vote kill Grysun

Hoping Gry is mafia
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Seeing how there were 2 BK's and gnut came out that he will be confirmed as an innocent child soon I am starting to believe that there might be a pattern here. Could it be that roles come in pairs of two? In that case it would make sense that one is a naive and one is a real traitor.

I trying to wrap my head around the whole "Gry mentioned three names so he must be mafia" argument but I am also not completely done backreading so I'll withhold judgement for later.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Seeing how there were 2 BK's and gnut came out that he will be confirmed as an innocent child soon I am starting to believe that there might be a pattern here. Could it be that roles come in pairs of two? In that case it would make sense that one is a naive and one is a real traitor.

I trying to wrap my head around the whole "Gry mentioned three names so he must be mafia" argument but I am also not completely done backreading so I'll withhold judgement for later.
That is my thought as well. Like an evil and a good twin. Which ofc could mean that Kato getting lynched means he was a legit deal as traitor which shines no good light on Gry's lost cause. After all the other BK got killed at night and not recruited. However I also think there won't be that many twin roles, obviously det and doc, maybe even triples there due paranoid/naive, then BK, Innocent Child, Bodyguard, Spy, that kinda stuff.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Done with backreading and it is a pain in the eyes as I learned from wikipedia.
This whole Gry vs Hardy bickering and arguing does constitute the bulk of todays conversation.

I do not trust a lot of people so far, farf and hardy being quite high on the list, seraph and erin are on the list too. For now it is inevitable to turn the case and Gry is dead. There are things speaking for him but it is anything but a closed case as some people try to portray it.

That being said killing Gry will at least move town along after spending this day on Gry vs Hardy. We should definitely keep the mind open about the evil/good twin theory. Which would mean that either me or gnut is the real traitor.

votekill farf

I don't jump on trains especially if its far from a closed and shut case.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
If Greg is revealed today as Innocent Child that proves my being a Naive Traitor doesn't it?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
If Greg is revealed today as Innocent Child that proves my being a Naive Traitor doesn't it?
Or as a Mafia who tried to jump onto the 1 name traitor train so he picked the 2nd Innocent Child claim to appear as naive traitor.^^
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Or as a Mafia who tried to jump onto the 1 name traitor train so he picked the 2nd Innocent Child claim to appear as naive traitor.^^
I claimed Greg as my Name before he revealed to be Innocent Child though :hi
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Though curious how the night targets for mafias will change now that almost everyone came out with their Traitor thing.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
@EmptySoul iirc. you hadn't revealed your Accomplices name yet,as you wanted to see wether or not you're Naive or the real deal.
You had one name,is it Gry?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Ok Im in my breaktime at work right now, so I'll make this quick.

Nope!! It's a damn normal post!
Yeah sure...

I swear if you killed Van nothing will save you from my wrath.


Votekill shinobi, Gry is going to die either way but just in case...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top