Player Roles
~
~
Last edited:
True LOL. Van wasn't dead yet XD~ it was in the same nigth.And why would he change from van with one nite already under his belt?
Yes.Waiting for my mother's plane at the airport. I am speed reading. Seraph is very suspicious yes and I haven't read everything about Takuan but are you simply believing that both Hardy and Lala are Sane Spies like that ?
Forget about what you think about me, the person who got that Seraph targeted James was Hardy.Waiting for my mother's plane at the airport. I am speed reading. Seraph is very suspicious yes and I haven't read everything about Takuan but are you simply believing that both Hardy and Lala are Sane Spies like that ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

3 BKs*Yes.
Two sane spies for 2 BKs and most likely 2 insane apprentices to fuck up the whole traitor system even more and get mafia more chances to get more recruits by being lucky to get followed by an apprentice. At least I got see that method in Panda's trolling madness. And now It is really time I go to bed. Nighto~
.I somewhat trust you 'cause if you indeed affected Greg among your targets like I saw, then it makes sense that if you redirected or blocked him nothing would happen, 'cause he's passive.A Bottom poster twice in a row and a mistake in writing targets,im sure playing great this game
Anyways, ill be a bit inactive this dp as well so if i end up being lynched take my N1 and N2 targets into account,i do think i probably redirected the Aizen hit
3 BKs*![]()
Yea i wanted some info on the other 2, he was just there as someone i know the identity of to narrow shiz down since i know nothing will affect him............first time playing as BK btw '-'I somewhat trust you 'cause if you indeed affected Greg among your targets like I saw, then it makes sense that if you redirected or blocked him nothing would happen, 'cause he's passive.
I just don't understand why you'd invite him in the first place. You had nothing to gain from it.
So yeah, I certainly won't get in the way of people trying to lynch you '-' specially when you say yourself you could still be a sane traitor. Doesn't sound much like a townie alliance.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Ofc you targetted james xD@James Rye before deciding to votekill me,before deciding that i am a Mafia Member due to protecting myself with Fake Claims...
ask yourself rather this,how are you,a Detective,an Important Role to Town,still alive?
As this is seemingly where my Game seems to end i'm going to reveal my Actual Role,My Targets,My SubRole,Accomplice,Reasons etc.
Take from that what you will,believe it or not,lynch me,but i sure hope all of you can prove yourselves as Townie's.
My Actual,True Role is Doctor,i am pretty certain on my sanity being "Sane" due to my targets and their safety afterwards.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
My SubRole is Traitor,i am most likely a Naive Traitor,as Greg turned out to be an Innocent Child,he was my named accomplice.
Sounds convenient? Oh yeah it does,pretty much every Defense of an accused Mafia or an Innocent about to get lynched Townie with my predicament would be.
i targetted James because he is a Detective and we can at this point guess his sanity,he is an Important Role for Town,he needed to be protected,thats why i targetted him.
As my Sanity assures me of my Targets safety.--- Double Post Merged, ---
Another thing,my making up Fake claims is nothing to be shocked of tbh. i am actually surprised James with his Detective Role did not use the First Night in which the game started to come up with a similar claim to hide his Role until later on.--- Double Post Merged, ---
My Role is Important to the Town so what benefits do i gain from throwing actual hints to my Doctor Role out on D1? None,none other than either an early lynch or a Mafia Kill at night.
Not to forget,the Goal is for Town to win,so townies staying alive as long as possible is the best scenario for the team.--- Double Post Merged, ---
To deceive your enemy you must deceive your comrades first.

i also admitted having given hints to my actual Role in Vandred's Questioning,that nobody realizes that isn't my fault.If you are a doctor why did you get yourself fucked by giving a fake hint that you went back with? You cant even say "to have mafias think I was a bomb and protect myself" because you admitted lying the same day.
i believe he blocked james and takuan is in his camp playing an apprenticeIf you were trully trying to deceive the opponent you wouldn't give up asap.