Games Mafia Game 66 - Hunter x Hunter: End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Of course I wanted to lynch Gry. I wouldn't believe his doctor claim, he was alone with a 3 names list! That alone was enough motive for me to say he was lying for sure. And Hardy didn't say he had a role, he said he had an active one he was so unwilling to disclosure people took it as important. We might not have other detectives around, but didn't you say you believe both me and Hardy are sane spies? We're also important. And it's not even for our sake since as long as you're in game you're still priority. It was much easier to say Gry was bs'ing lol.

Look, you stood your foot about Takuan, now try to at least consider what I'm saying here. If you discredit Seraph, you have to discredit Empty as well (not that she has much credit now). And what do you want me to say about Seraph's calls? HE SPENT 2 DAYS IN THE LAST GAME AS AN APPRENTICE TO LEARN A PIRATE ROLE XD~ I could swear he was mafia there, he wasn't. The dude simply makes terrible decisions. And the way Gry was licking his balls on D1 and 2, I can totally see him wanting to protect the guy...

Well, do as you guys please. I won't leave my vote on Seraph and I'm very frustrated that you guys might ignore what Empty claimed - which Desin is refusing to reply to as well! Got to rly sulk at time that this is a party game... I'd bet my monkey ass that Desin is mafia.
So you are saying you'd rather believe a 3rd BK claim than a 3rd innocent child claim? day 5 sucks sure, but if he won't reveal that day he dies then so he is dead meat either way. We only got two who we know targeted me tonight, one who admitted it from himself and one who was forced to pick a role that made sense. Also you have to think this way: IF Seraph really was a doc, why did he protect me in night 3 when I already survived night 2? He could have easily expected the doc who kept me save so far to still keeping me safe now so his action would have been better used on somebody else, like gnut who was targeted by Empty and since we only got one kill for all we know Empty wanted to get rid of an innocent child to not let townies increase and was either blocked by a prostitute who hasnt come out yet or gnut was kept save by a smart doc who expected that to happen and expected mafia to leave me alone because mafia was sure I would be protected anyway.
We only got 1 death tonight. THAT matters. Somebody was either blocked, protected or someone was recruited. The last we can't check on, the former twos for sure.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,373
Gender
Male
Country
France
I said it before, Desin is not someone you let live too long if he is Mafia...
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So you are saying you'd rather believe a 3rd BK claim than a 3rd innocent child claim? day 5 sucks sure, but if he won't reveal that day he dies then so he is dead meat either way. We only got two who we know targeted me tonight, one who admitted it from himself and one who was forced to pick a role that made sense. Also you have to think this way: IF Seraph really was a doc, why did he protect me in night 3 when I already survived night 2? He could have easily expected the doc who kept me save so far to still keeping me safe now so his action would have been better used on somebody else, like gnut who was targeted by Empty and since we only got one kill for all we know Empty wanted to get rid of an innocent child to not let townies increase and was either blocked by a prostitute who hasnt come out yet or gnut was kept save by a smart doc who expected that to happen and expected mafia to leave me alone because mafia was sure I would be protected anyway.
We only got 1 death tonight. THAT matters. Somebody was either blocked, protected or someone was recruited. The last we can't check on, the former twos for sure.
I strongly believe i was protected and im pretty sure by who.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Go for desin, the case against him is as big as Seraph's but without the risk of killing a (our only?) doctor.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Go for desin, the case against him is as big as Seraph's but without the risk of killing a (our only?) doctor.
Dont think hes the only one...if he is even one
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I said it before, Desin is not someone you let live too long if he is Mafia...
If we lynch the escort today I can investigate him, happy?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And like gnut said so far we have no proven Doc claim and Son never was Doc with his role hints. And if the whole trinity role theory is true wesurely got 3 docs and mostly likely some bodyguards as well.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
So you are saying you'd rather believe a 3rd BK claim than a 3rd innocent child claim?
Yes, considering how everything played, yes. I mentioned why, James, why I'm willing to believe in Empty and the several reasons I don't believe in Desin. You liked the post where he made it sound like a joke, but the same way those isolated reasons can be turned into a joke, Seraph's explanations also aren't a fault per se. He protected AFTER you were proved as a detective. Before that, you were suspicious as hell. Heck, I said multiple times I couldn't believe you weren't bs'ing. Meanwhile, mafia gry was pampering our doctor. You think he was that off? As I said, your call is your call. I won't give Desin rest until day 5, that's so absurd, LOL. I'll Spy on him non stop and he'll have to either kill me or be a useless mafia till we lynch him then.
IF Seraph really was a doc, why did he protect me in night 3 when I already survived night 2?
He did claim to have protected you on N3, James... He said he protected Empty on N0/1; Gry on N1/2 (and as I said, that day you were suspicious as hell in spite of your claim, Greg will share the feeling here) and that's the one you survived and Gry remarked the next day. After the next day, on N2/3, he claimed he protected you... Tbh that's actually unfair '-' You're condenming him for not protecting you when people had you as suspicious but now you won't accept him either and rather lynch him instead of protecting him.
We only got 1 death tonight. THAT matters. Somebody was either blocked, protected or someone was recruited. The last we can't check on, the former twos for sure.
Then why won't you accept his claim that you survived cause he protected you? O.o
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Go for desin, the case against him is as big as Seraph's but without the risk of killing a (our only?) doctor.
For now i'm suspecting Seraph more than Desin, but the risk of losing a doc makes me hesitate. In the end, i agree with Hardy's post that i quoted.

We still have several hours though, things can change a lot. Plus, i'd like to hear more from inactive guys; mainly shinobi, who i started to suspect a bit last day. Though me talking about inactives is kinda hypocrite considering i haven't been that active myself during this game.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Actually, we have two claimed spies. It would be way easier to spy Desin, who claimed a passive role, compared to spying Seraph who is active and could be escort. With that in mind, shouldn't we lynch Seraph and spy on Desin during the night?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I only agree with letting Seraph live if Seraph swears to god he won't target me this night and we have the one who protected greg keep me safe this night and we have either Farf or Hardy investigate Serap to see if he really did not target me again. And since that is not happening, I will rather see Seraph die today than anyone else. Because he is Escort and it is dumb to believe his doc claim after all this crappy lies he gave fr om him.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well...back to the gry being recruited thing that i believe happened nite0 by the janitor.
Out of the lot....i believe Lambu would be the one to try and kill gry.
If not he sent someone...but i can see him wanting to take gry out early.
Only other people i can think of would be Demon or Holt xD
But lambu's non vote on gry really speaks alot....cause theres no way lambu couldnt see he was lying big time.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ok rly... we had a Day 1 postponed, 2 kills per night (the usual, Ik we lacked one this time, I'm questioning the setup you guys have in mind), and possible recruitments for the mafia, so by Day 5, AFTER 6 NIGHTS, we could have -12 people and -5 from lynching. THEN we'd get Desin's reveal, a poweless townie, LOL. If that's a setup that makes any sense to you guys, that doesn't make an Innocent Child completely useless, then Idk xD~ That's ridiculous, I don't even know what's the purpose of an IC in those conditions.

Gonna check what kind of role Daws could have had. His last post was something.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,373
Gender
Male
Country
France
Common trend in D3 is to claim Doc or Det. Most of the time it's Det but since no one said anything about this beside James and with Son's death. Mafia must have preferred Doc. Easy claim since there are four Doc roles and the fact that no one claimed it.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Actually, we have two claimed spies. It would be way easier to spy Desin, who claimed a passive role, compared to spying Seraph who is active and could be escort. With that in mind, shouldn't we lynch Seraph and spy on Desin during the night?
Sure, and that's what I plan to do. The risk of losing a doctor is just miles bigger than losing a useless late IC.
And I'll never understand why you guys take Seraph targetting James into consideration to say he's the Escort but won't take it into consideration to say why we lack a kill today and James survived. The single time he went for our detective, we lack a kill.

I'm tired, this is too frustrating and I'm being repetitive xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I only agree with letting Seraph live if Seraph swears to god he won't target me this night and we have the one who protected greg keep me safe this night and we have either Farf or Hardy investigate Serap to see if he really did not target me again. And since that is not happening, I will rather see Seraph die today than anyone else. Because he is Escort and it is dumb to believe his doc claim after all this crappy lies he gave fr om him.
We don't know if someone ever protected Greg '-'"
The whole point of not lynching Seraph is protecting you. If you don't want that, then lynch him, lol.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
And ask Hardy that. I'll Spy on Desin if he survives.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,614
Gender
Female
Country
China
ok guys place your mango who's gonna die today
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
oh wrong thread mb
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Just one last thing since I was on it alrdy so I can be done with this case:
My role is SORT OF a combination of two of my favorite roles. It might help the town and it might not.
I wish I was mafia, but no. I do like playing detective... Is it one of my favorites though?
  • My previous targets were mostly on a whim, but those actions ended up being very important...
  • My next target will be a bit of a hail mary attempt at rooting out a mafia member among the less active players.
Does this sound like a Doctor to you?
A Doctor is a combination of what? He said he likes to play detective. He said his first 2 nights were important. You think a Doctor would know if he was important then? How? If he had killed someone, only townies died in the open now, why would he call it important? He said BOTH were, so he'd be content about killing 2 townies? A Doctor? For what? Testing his sanity while eliminating two of our own? Imo he was claiming his plan was to target someone and find a mafia with that, when you put those all together... Dunno what combination he could have been but if we had 4 BKs in this came I'll block Magu u.u cancerous shitty role.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Farfalla Maybe someone was recruited too.
I knooow, I never said the protectiong is the sole explanation xD I'm just baffled people will consider the target on James for the block but not as a possible explanation for the lack of death. And yeah I rest my case. I'll be even more frustrated if I'm wrong in the end.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I think we have only 2 killing parties not 3 the whole time.
Also I start to think that Panda did the ultimate troll: Behold my theory:
All traitor roles in this game are naive.
Basically once we figured out that there are a shit-ton of traitors in-game we would start suspecting the naive traitors who's contact died as mafia. I think there is merit to this theory because of Gry's 3 men contact list - he never was a real traitor, he started this game as a mafia member. Yes there is a chance for Janitor to have recruited Gry on night 1 or 0 whatever you wanna call it. No, even then Gry should have had only 1 name like the rest of us did. This whole 3 name thing was not because he got 3 names as real traitor but because he made that up after rereading the traitor rules and was wrong with it once more and more 1 name traitors popped up.

So why did the Janitor not kill anyone in night 1 and how come we only have 2 kills so far or even only 1 like last night?
Another Panda troll: There are rules we Townies know nothing about but the Mafia does, like in the OPM game. Like Nen upgrades or Nen Monster avatars like on that ship arc or whatever.
For example: All Mafias start as Mafia Members and must kill somebody to get a level up and thus a job change. This could also explain why I wasn't blocked on Night 2, despite my det claim the mafias would have expected to be for real. After all best way to get me lynched would have been to block me on night 2 so that I cannot check on Hardy finding out that he is either innocent or guilty. I doubt Mafia would make such a blunder. In other words, on night 2 there didn't existed a Mafia Escort yet.

If my idea about all traitors being naive is correct and just being there as a huge distraction then Son's idea about there only being 1 or 2 men mafias is wrong as well, we probably have 3 or 4 strong Mafias which one team got an early Janitor and whos Janitor keeps killing whereas on the other team they have more variation by killing with more different members.

Ofc I could be wrong but that is the only way I can explain to why Mafia did the giant blunder to NOT block me on night 2 and there still being 2 kills on night 2 whereas on night 3 we only had 1 kill! And I am sure gnut was supposed to die last night and didn't because he was protected by somebody.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top