Games Mafia Game 66 - Hunter x Hunter: End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
@Seraph
This is what you said:



Well certainly not because of you as you only "protected" me ONLY on night 3, the very same night I got blocked for the first ime after I declared I would investigate you last night. Pretty obvious what happened here, isn't it?
Yeah someone blocked you while i protected you,what would i gain as an Escort to block you after the Majority had already claimed me as Lynch Subject for the next Days?
Had someone targetted to kill you you had died without my protecting you,so yes,in a sense you are still alive because of me.

I honestly doubt there is a Naive Doctor in the Game,if there is you're incredible lucky to not have targetted by any Mafias.
I don't think there's an equivalent, though i could be wrong.

For the moment, the players i'm suspecting the most are: Desin, Shinobi and you.
Desin and you because of today's discussion, i think you can be mafia escort, and overall i find James' arguments convincing about lynching you. Although i can be convinced otherwise, especially since you're claiming doc: assuming you're telling the truth and we lynch you, it was be a big loss for us. For that reason i'm leaning towards lynching Desin, as others suggested.

I'm also suspecting Shinobi because of yesterday. I'm still convinced that there are people who claimed traitor with one name, just to have a good cover. There could be mafias among them, this is my opinion at least. So i got suspicious yesterday when everyone started to claim traitor with one name, one afteer the other, and shinobi especially striked me as the more suspicious one. The fact that she's inactive doesn't help but again, there are others inactives in the game and even i can be considered inactive to a certain extent.

So yeah, shinobi is one i'd like to hear more since he's been on my mind since yesterday.
But tbh, these are just three names; i don't trust anyone here, aside from james since he's pretty much confirmed det now. I cannot believe he would have lied his way through from the beginning. I also trust farfalla and Hardy to a certain extent.
That's a fair assessment,i can agree to the suspicions of Desin,Shinobi and even myself.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Anyway, Seraph lied about revealing traitor role first before gnut revealed his first role so that alone makes me doubt his traitor claim and thus his doc claim as well. What I wish would be for some prostitutes to come out and tell us their targets they blocked the past nights that could shine some light onto stuff.
To find that out you'll have to lynch me i guess.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Quite simply: You would prevent an Innocent result on my findings on you which would be your death sentence. So unlike night 2 for whatever reason I was not blocked, you blocked me on night 3 to avoid that from happening.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Quite simply: You would prevent an Innocent result on my findings on you which would be your death sentence. So unlike night 2 for whatever reason I was not blocked, you blocked me on night 3 to avoid that from happening.
No because i am a Town Doctor.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Wish we had a 2nd det telling us his or her findings but noooo, Son had to go and die without telling us any results of his past two nights...
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
My Death Sentence is when everyone jumps on the train,somehow balances out Empty's 6 current Votes and get's me lynched.
I can protect you tonight again,since the Town needs their Detective,but if they block you again thats nothing i can prevent.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It'd be wiser to find the actual Mafia Escort out,who is either Lambu,Shinobi or Holt,possible Desin.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
My Death Sentence is when everyone jumps on the train,somehow balances out Empty's 6 current Votes and get's me lynched.
I can protect you tonight again,since the Town needs their Detective,but if they block you again thats nothing i can prevent.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It'd be wiser to find the actual Mafia Escort out,who is either Lambu,Shinobi or Holt,possible Desin.
I don't think i've noticed any suspicion from others towards Holt. Do you think he could be the mafia escort? And if so, why?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
...I think you don't get it Seraph... IF you are telling the truth, which I honestly and by all means doubt, then all Mafia has to do is block yo with Escort and kill me. Voila. Det gone and your position as bad as today. THAT is why you should hope the other doc gnut is talking about protects me tonight whereas you don't even need to bother protecting me because this is what the Escort mafia will do next night if you are telling the truth.

So again, you as Doc make no sense why you would say you would keep me alive, justifying your constant blocks on me every night from now on, when it makes 0 sense that mafia would a) keep you alive to begin with and b) mafia could just do what I said - block you, kill me, be done with this shit.

I honestly don't get why Farf believes you...
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I don't think i've noticed any suspicion from others towards Holt. Do you think he could be the mafia escort? And if so, why?
Exactly because of that,nobody suspected him for anything,we know he had his Role before as a Hint from himself nothing else,we got nothing on him and he is one of the less involved this game,at least from my PoV.
Seems convenient for him to be the Escort.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
...I think you don't get it Seraph... IF you are telling the truth, which I honestly and by all means doubt, then all Mafia has to do is block yo with Escort and kill me. Voila. Det gone and your position as bad as today. THAT is why you should hope the other doc gnut is talking about protects me tonight whereas you don't even need to bother protecting me because this is what the Escort mafia will do next night if you are telling the truth.

So again, you as Doc make no sense why you would say you would keep me alive, justifying your constant blocks on me every night from now on, when it makes 0 sense that mafia would a) keep you alive to begin with and b) mafia could just do what I said - block you, kill me, be done with this shit.

I honestly don't get why Farf believes you...
They do not kill me because the way i am playing this time is so confusing and unconnecting that even they themselves don't know what to believe.
Well,i made the Doctor Claim in this Phase,so yeah them "keeping" me alive makes sense because they didn't know anything.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I don't think there's an equivalent, though i could be wrong.

For the moment, the players i'm suspecting the most are: Desin, Shinobi and you.
Desin and you because of today's discussion, i think you can be mafia escort, and overall i find James' arguments convincing about lynching you. Although i can be convinced otherwise, especially since you're claiming doc: assuming you're telling the truth and we lynch you, it was be a big loss for us. For that reason i'm leaning towards lynching Desin, as others suggested.

I'm also suspecting Shinobi because of yesterday. I'm still convinced that there are people who claimed traitor with one name, just to have a good cover. There could be mafias among them, this is my opinion at least. So i got suspicious yesterday when everyone started to claim traitor with one name, one afteer the other, and shinobi especially striked me as the more suspicious one. The fact that she's inactive doesn't help but again, there are others inactives in the game and even i can be considered inactive to a certain extent.

So yeah, shinobi is one i'd like to hear more since he's been on my mind since yesterday.
But tbh, these are just three names; i don't trust anyone here, aside from james since he's pretty much confirmed det now. I cannot believe he would have lied his way through from the beginning. I also trust farfalla and Hardy to a certain extent.
I am the only confirmed anything:heh
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Mafia was in the Dark about my Role just as long as the Town was,remember that.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I am for now

Vote Kill Lambu

I am more or less confident that Lambu is mafia this time based on his play style
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
They do not kill me because the way i am playing this time is so confusing and unconnecting that even they themselves don't know what to believe.
Well,i made the Doctor Claim in this Phase,so yeah them "keeping" me alive makes sense because they didn't know anything.
As if. Either they kill you tonight, which would be great because that is one worry outta our hair or they will block you and kill me. Either way you can't protect anybody anymore, not as long as the Escort is running around. Which I am sure if you.

Mafia was in the Dark about my Role just as long as the Town was,remember that.
Riiiiiiight, because your "If I said that mafia would kill me" hint was so great last day before night phase begone. Btw, how come you didn't protect SonofDaws last night despite his claim to find some Mafia last night? Hardy is right, this sounds more like you tried to act as bomb, got told by your mafia mates that that is risky as an active role claiming a passive one so you changed your hint, stumbled over it and got lucky we had the whole Gry vs Hardy innocent vs guilty problem to deal with to care much about you and your lies.
Now it is another day, we got empty who targeted gnut but "forgot" to say so... and that doesn't even make SENSE as BK because a BK can only use actions on people that HAVE actions and gnut is an innocent child so the only action that could have worked on gnut was finding out his role and EMpty said NOTHING happened on night 3 but something SHOULD have happened because Farf got Empty's action on gnut last night.
Then we had Takuan writing misleading stuff.
Then ofc we had you due hardy telling us you targeted me. I wish he had waited till you said your piece and THEN came out with it so that we could pinpoint you in a way even Farf cannot defend you any more.
Next case is that if you really are a doc, the worst you can do is ADMIT being a doc because even if we believe you we cannot protect you at night so you are dead anyway! You should have claimed 2nd apprentice to hide your doc role! Mafia wouldn't have cared for a apprentice who keeps failing on becoming a det, but on a doc that is a whole other reason! Which is again why I don#t trust your doc claim because your mafia won't kill you and you gotta hope that the other mafia won't kill you either because they hope the longer you live the sooner or later we will lynch you because the only thing more suspicious than a long living det is a long living doc!!!
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,674
Reaction score
61,376
Gender
Male
Country
France
I don't think i've noticed any suspicion from others towards Holt. Do you think he could be the mafia escort? And if so, why?
I forgot him TBH. He didn't say anything about his role since D1 and refused to tell the name of his accomplice.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
These penalty votes force us to cooperate more than usual...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top