Games Mafia Game 66 - Hunter x Hunter: End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
So, it has become quite calm here. Any ideas on what we should do?
Since you're here,and did some backreading and i haven't really interacted with you on Game Related things properly
You mind telling me what you think of this?

Honestly,if i hadn't played such a terrible cat and mouse game so far i had suggested this:
Lynch Empty today(Instead of me.)
Have me Protect someone of whom we can agree on as Town tonight.(Mafia could target me but still.)
Then next Dayphase,focus on either Shinobi,Lambu or Holt.(Leave Desin for the time his claimed Reveal happens,if it doesn't he is a liar and has to get lynched.)
One of the 3 outside of the () is going to turn out as the Mafia Escort,unless they make clear reveals and/or statements making them trustworthy enough not to lynch them.
It can still be that one of them could be a Town Prostitute for all we know,i guess either Shinobi or Holt is the Escort of the Mafia atm. and before someone asks,this is just a gut feeling i have.
continue with said targets until they're proven as innocent or guilty and lynch them to level the playing field down a notch.

I also think that Van could have been a Detective,the Mafia Detective investigated him and they had the Janitor kill him at night to prevent us from knowing his Role and his Importance to us,that's my guess at least to his Death.
As for who to vote i am currently deciding on wether or not to Vote Shinobi actually.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,618
Gender
Female
Country
China
Whateva you say. :lmao

So, it has become quite calm here. Any ideas on what we should do?
Since you have a few hours left you could try organizing all information you consider relevant and figure out who's the best lynch?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Damn, syx is so cute in MG now :wtf. I don't recognize him.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Since you're here,and did some backreading and i haven't really interacted with you on Game Related things properly
You mind telling me what you think of this?
I'm the wrong person if you look for someone who can connect dots here. Some people made some good points, but when it comes to MG, I tend to be careful and don't trust every good-looking post 100% right away. As I said before, I didn't like your playstyle (no offence though), but I will leave that for after the game. I also don't know what to think about the multiple role thing, especially the seemingly three Bar Keepers are odd. I also find it funny that our couple here both are spies. But it's in the realm of possibilities considering what is happening in this game. :lmao As far as I can tell, it looks like three people messed up, but you are my main suspect currently.

Since you have a few hours left you could try organizing all information you consider relevant and figure out who's the best lynch?
lawl hasn't said so much but didn't get any penalty votes. That's quite fishy.

Magi hasn't won yet... That's fishy as well.

You haven't lost yet... Very fishy.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Uhh...after some many tags and my wall, no one even bothered to reply? :oh
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Uhh...after some many tags and my wall, no one even bothered to reply? :oh
Probably because you can duplicate things.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Kortopi chan
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@Holt Great. Holt has no idea what to do. GG Mafia. Expect in case Holt is Mafia then well, wp.

Had i hinted at my actual Role i would have died very early on,but you're not wrong,i'm playing terribly this time and i honestly would prefer dropping out so the suspicions get proven wrong and the Town can focus on actual mafias again.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
only trying to provide as much help and info to the town as i can before i end up getting lynched today or tomorrow.
You could have said broad stuff. For example if you know HxH and Gon, your character, you could have said "my role fits Gon's personality". Now the fun thing is that his personality is very broad, even for a shounen mc, he can be kind-hearted, protective, strong sense of justice, but also brutal, cruel, headstrong all stuff that points to doc, bodyguard, prosecutor, bulletproof, etc. You could have given constant hints. That you are active. That your actions could help in the right situation. Unclear stuff, till others have revealed what they got so that you can either safely reveal or declare that something does not fit with your action. Like somebody dying despite your protection.

Regret cause i thought he would be afk, as I said yday. I rather go for another person too, yeah.
Alright who?

@Farfalla Alright, you believe my Takuan case I believe your Seraph case. However if you believe Empty's 3rd BK role claim, you gotta believe desin's 3rd innocent child claim. After all, even with day5 reveal his mafia team cannot win on day 4. Not with a 2nd mafia in the game. So we will surely get to day 5 and see if he said the truth. We will lose people, probably me, maybe you and hardy as well. But we got lots of docs, bodyguards and prostitutes hidden away who probably claimed fake roles to hide from the evil eyes of the mafia killers. One kill was already prevented last night. And if we are truly lucky then some of the ??? kills had been mafias.

All that said, we could still lynch Empty for missing gnut's name despite your spy result. We could still lynch desin cause who needs a innocent child late game? We could lynch Takuan because sole apprentice claim so far with nobody coming out as 2nd or 3rd twin. We could lynch Seraph because he targeted me the night I was blocked. Or we lynch somebody else, holt, shinobi, lambu, syx, anyone else because why the hell not?

In any case it is clear I will be blocked tonight expect we get lucky and kill the escort. Pretty sure empty can't be said escort as farf said she targeted gnut last night. Seraph won't stop protecting me, sigh, so when I still get blocked and hardy is like hey he targeted you again james, all I can do is be like yay, gj seraph....or they block serap and get rid of the insane det. So no matter who we vote for today I already know I am not going to be happy about that result expect it is the escort.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Uhh...after some many tags and my wall, no one even bothered to reply? :oh
I did, but all you said was basically you got nothing. Just add some hints if your role is so important.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I just got back from a hectic day at school. I've only been able to come online sporadically, read some pages and go off. Can't start replying directly to everyone that tagged me so I'll address what I remember.

First, I'll give the name of my accomplice- it was Farfalla. I considered revealing that yesterday but frankly that would've only added to the confusion.

As for my role, frankly I'd rather not reveal right now, but withholding might hurt in some way. So before I do, I wanna clarify if you guys want an actual reveal or simply more hints?

Ok, now suspects and reveals. First there's Hardy Vs Seraph. James was blocked, Hardy spied on Seraph targeting James. Seraph claims doc. The one thing I can at least take from this is Hardy seems full legit (yesterday was good but mafia boss can still explain James' result). Seraph has also admitted to faking hints before and spending time building up. I've also considered his play. Initially, he came out guns blazing, then withdrew when suspicion gathered on him. And now, he's apparently giving up. But last game, he was plenty frustrated that he'd claim and even give town actions without people believing him. So this is kinda a polar opposite, where's he like ok, lynch me if you don't. Not sure how possible it is for game styles to change so fast so soon . There are some additional bits that make me wanna lynch him, but we'd still be risking the doc

Second is Empty. Atm, I'm leaning more on believing her. Ok first, she gave the N3 targets. When Farf said she spied on her and didn't get Greg's name, empty could've directly confronted Farf on it but her first response was to say she actually included Greg. Considering she already provided the results, if it was made up, I think she wouldn't reply in that manner, and instead go for confrontation, rather than first saying she included it. Then again, she hesitated to give N3 action, and was online for a bit before she did. But I guess I'd believe her for now.

Takuan- not much opinion on him. Right now, nothing really stands out. Apart from his earlier wording which seemed like a slip, seems believable so far I guess .

Desin- not sure on this one. But we've had 3 bks already, so...and his claim does fit hint.

Basically, right now I'm not sold on who to lynch
For a clever person that went thru the trouble of checking everything to end up with the conclusion that BOTH Empty and Desin can be trusted there's gotta be something wrong...
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I did, but all you said was basically you got nothing. Just add some hints if your role is so important.
I said earlier it's a role I've had before. And within the past 10 games I've played

For a clever person that went thru the trouble of checking everything to end up with the conclusion that BOTH Empty and Desin can be trusted there's gotta be something wrong...
Didn't say both can be trusted though..I stressed I didn't know which to doubt. Because ideally arguments could be made to lynch all 3 of em tbh. But I don't think all are guilty or lying, just can't figure which isn't.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
@Holt Great. Holt has no idea what to do. GG Mafia. Expect in case Holt is Mafia then well, wp.



You could have said broad stuff. For example if you know HxH and Gon, your character, you could have said "my role fits Gon's personality". Now the fun thing is that his personality is very broad, even for a shounen mc, he can be kind-hearted, protective, strong sense of justice, but also brutal, cruel, headstrong all stuff that points to doc, bodyguard, prosecutor, bulletproof, etc. You could have given constant hints. That you are active. That your actions could help in the right situation. Unclear stuff, till others have revealed what they got so that you can either safely reveal or declare that something does not fit with your action. Like somebody dying despite your protection.



Alright who?

@Farfalla Alright, you believe my Takuan case I believe your Seraph case. However if you believe Empty's 3rd BK role claim, you gotta believe desin's 3rd innocent child claim. After all, even with day5 reveal his mafia team cannot win on day 4. Not with a 2nd mafia in the game. So we will surely get to day 5 and see if he said the truth. We will lose people, probably me, maybe you and hardy as well. But we got lots of docs, bodyguards and prostitutes hidden away who probably claimed fake roles to hide from the evil eyes of the mafia killers. One kill was already prevented last night. And if we are truly lucky then some of the ??? kills had been mafias.

All that said, we could still lynch Empty for missing gnut's name despite your spy result. We could still lynch desin cause who needs a innocent child late game? We could lynch Takuan because sole apprentice claim so far with nobody coming out as 2nd or 3rd twin. We could lynch Seraph because he targeted me the night I was blocked. Or we lynch somebody else, holt, shinobi, lambu, syx, anyone else because why the hell not?

In any case it is clear I will be blocked tonight expect we get lucky and kill the escort. Pretty sure empty can't be said escort as farf said she targeted gnut last night. Seraph won't stop protecting me, sigh, so when I still get blocked and hardy is like hey he targeted you again james, all I can do is be like yay, gj seraph....or they block serap and get rid of the insane det. So no matter who we vote for today I already know I am not going to be happy about that result expect it is the escort.
--- Double Post Merged, ---


I did, but all you said was basically you got nothing. Just add some hints if your role is so important.
You know what, after thinking a bit more, I'm fine with lynching Empty. 1- she fucked up and gave up, cant complain. 2- best scenario, she's mafia, not the Escort as you said yourself, but still máfia. 3- worst scenario, I hate BKs anyway and if anything that would prove beyond doubt that Desin is máfia. He's the only one she could have redirected. Just please tell me we can lynch him right after if Empty ends up as a BK =.= Otherwise I'll waste my vote on Desin myself.

Btw, no. Believing Empty is a third BK doesnt mean I gotta believe in a third IC. Otherwise, wheres my other Spy? Plus, I cant believe in both together since the reason I believe in what she portraits puts Desin as máfia beyond doubt.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Alright, 3 hours left and right now i'll be offline watching movie with my girlfriend. I don't know if i'll come back at all before the end of the phase, so imma vote right now.

I didn't follow Empty's case closely enough to suspect him more than others; so i'm not voting him. Voting Desin or Seraph is another option, since i do believe one of them is mafia; but i don't know if you guys will vote for them, who out of the two, etc.
So instead im going to vote against shinobi. Been suspecting her since yesterday, and my vote might be useful considering the number of penalty votes.
So then, peace everyone. :hi

Votekill shinobi
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
You know what, after thinking a bit more, I'm fine with lynching Empty. 1- she fucked up and gave up, cant complain. 2- best scenario, she's mafia, not the Escort as you said yourself, but still máfia. 3- worst scenario, I hate BKs anyway and if anything that would prove beyond doubt that Desin is máfia. He's the only one she could have redirected. Just please tell me we can lynch him right after if Empty ends up as a BK =.= Otherwise I'll waste my vote on Desin myself.

Btw, no. Believing Empty is a third BK doesnt mean I gotta believe in a third IC. Otherwise, wheres my other Spy? Plus, I cant believe in both together since the reason I believe in what she portraits puts Desin as máfia beyond doubt.
Honestly, I am fine with lynching Empty or Desin. I could see there being either 3 BKs or 3 innocent childs, though tbh, I would have expected there to be only 2 of each role and not 3, expect dets and docs that is.
So yeah, lynching empty will be easy with the ton of votes on her but we can also lynch desin though it will require some work, but maybe that way we can see some voting behaviours, like someone trying to protect desin or whatever. I will make this your call for today and follow it suit.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Tbh, if I were to pick between Desin and Empty, I'm leaning more towards Desin..but most of the reason is based on Empty.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
You know what, after thinking a bit more, I'm fine with lynching Empty. 1- she fucked up and gave up, cant complain. 2- best scenario, she's mafia, not the Escort as you said yourself, but still máfia. 3- worst scenario, I hate BKs anyway and if anything that would prove beyond doubt that Desin is máfia. He's the only one she could have redirected. Just please tell me we can lynch him right after if Empty ends up as a BK =.= Otherwise I'll waste my vote on Desin myself.

Btw, no. Believing Empty is a third BK doesnt mean I gotta believe in a third IC. Otherwise, wheres my other Spy? Plus, I cant believe in both together since the reason I believe in what she portraits puts Desin as máfia beyond doubt.
ooh beyond doubt you say? Well sucks for you that I actually am the innocent child. At least for now, maybe I get recruited which would be hilarious.

Lets make a list of people that are basically confirmed townies:

Gnut: Literally confirmed townie
James: Unchallanged detective claim which led to Gry's lynch who was mafia indeed (tiny chance James is mafia detective from orange mafia and thus could give us Gry on a silver platter
Hardy: If we trust James then Hardy is townie or Mafia Boss, his Spy actions do line up though

And this is basically it. Please correct me if I am mistaken. But I have a feeling that some people are feeling a bit too confident in their skin as if they are already perfectly confirmed townies.

Nevertheless lets go step by step: I am fine with empty getting lynched, making it a double lynch would be hard but doable. Seraph is giving 100% and it is admirable but given the past days it does seem a bit like fighting to stay afloat in spite of past mistakes.

Shinobi playing the mystery card could be the typical newbo mafia staying as lowkey as possible putting him quite high as well.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Votekill EmptySoul
As she has the most Votes on her as it stands and she herself did basically give up with that Selfvote.

I did consider on wether or not to vote for Shinobi before tbh. but as it stands she'll most likely get another couple of Penalty Votes due to her lack of activity meaning she'll be in the Red even more tomorrow and is all setup to get lynched.
Doesn't mean that she will get lynched depending if she does reveal some of her Night Actions or her Role itself tomorrow but if not i'm going to vote her next Dayphase for sure.

That of course depends on wether or not i make Night.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Having said that,i'm gonna stick around for like 10 to 20 minutes before i step out as well.
I'll be sure to check the Results later though.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Well gonna drop my vote now. Votekill desin24
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top