Games Mafia Game 66 - Hunter x Hunter: End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@Hardy Any thought you wanna see dead? Since you cannot vote anymore (pretty dumb of you to lock so early on) I'd be fine to change my vote to your likings since I do not care whenever desin or empty dies today.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Doesn't look like we are sure what to do at the moment. Gonna place my vote on the person I'm suspecting the most, which is Seraph.

!votekill Seraph

If we want to lynch someone else, then we should decide soon and not at the end of the day phase.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
This slowed to a crawl. I still think desin is the best choice. Atm, I feel some might be trying to take advantage of empty's penalties and earlier mistake. Seraph also should be the ideal choice, but not sure risking the doc is the way to go
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Demon, Greg, you both didn't vote yet. Thoughts?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
shinobi you as well
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I want a double lynch...
Probably going to vote shinobi...i dont trust her
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
I am fine with lynching Desin more because I am scared of the possibility of letting him survive like that if he is Mafia. But these numbers are problematic. I am fine with Seraph as well. Empty has given up and sounds honest to me.

For now I will Vote kill shinobi and see what happens.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I'm rly hoping I can trust Holt LOL. I have no basis for it, just similar thoughts, but his lack of reveals still makes me uneasy.

James, then I pick Desin as well. I mean, if people decide to lynch Empty, they don't need my vote anyway. But if you ignore the "3 ICs is possible part" there's a lot of weird things speaking against him, imo. No proof, just behaviours that were off and the D5 claim, which makes him useless. But I believe Empty could be the proof if she's not máfia, so again I'm fine if people take the other path.

Votekill Desin
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Votekill Desin
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Im going shinobi...lets make this double lynch happen Demon-kun
Votekill shinobi
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I'm rly hoping I can trust Holt LOL. I have no basis for it, just similar thoughts, but his lack of reveals still makes me uneasy.

James, then I pick Desin as well. I mean, if people decide to lynch Empty, they don't need my vote anyway. But if you ignore the "3 ICs is possible part" there's a lot of weird things speaking against him, imo. No proof, just behaviours that were off and the D5 claim, which makes him useless. But I believe Empty could be the proof if she's not máfia, so again I'm fine if people take the other path.

Votekill Desin
Lack of reveals? I did ask for which you guys wanted. More hints or an outright reveal. James said hint, so I did. Well, either way, I guess there's not much point in that now. I'd say you can trust me but frankly that be pretty much baseless, so I don't mind.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yeah, but a hint of 10 different roles is not really that helpful.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,559
Country
Dragonstone
This slowed to a crawl. I still think desin is the best choice. Atm, I feel some might be trying to take advantage of empty's penalties and earlier mistake. Seraph also should be the ideal choice, but not sure risking the doc is the way to go
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Demon, Greg, you both didn't vote yet. Thoughts?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
shinobi you as well
I don't have much of a choice in this sticky situation, right? I'll vote Empty
If you're asking about my thoughts about everything, I Initially thought of voting either Desin or Lambu (didn't read everything he said but from that Bomb Defuser claim, need to read that again, if I survived that is lol ^ ^), Empty too kind of gave up too fast, Seraph for later, he's suspicious alright but if he's a doc it's a loss, I'm not sure about Taku and the apprentice claim but he could still prove himself or be investigated or something, but rn I need to try and save myself, so Empty, first that BK claim was iffy to start with and she also voted herself.



 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
I think I said all I could, not gonna argue against "weird things speaking against me". In the end it is the our loss since it is a numbers game. Each day a townie is killed (or two) you get a night in which possibly two townies get killed.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,611
Gender
Female
Country
China
wow ok guys couldnt u do this when it was mangos turn to count
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@desin24 You haven't voted right? I believe we have everyone else votes. No pressure, but if I missed anything (@everyone), let me know svp

Keep tracking of small letters is hard when drink
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Who's lambon supposed to be?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,611
Gender
Female
Country
China
Lambu
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It's like Lambu but with bon bon? Lambon? Come on guys
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,611
Gender
Female
Country
China
Also Lambon

But I'll just change the names to normal LOL
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top