Games Mafia Game 66 - Hunter x Hunter: End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Ok, lambu came but said nothing. I still think desin has been caught with his pants down, but considering James suggestion, I'll go all out

As much as I'd like to utilize my role to max, I'm gonna reveal everything. I'm a detective. My accomplice is Farfalla like I said yday.
N0- checked Farf (since she was my accomplice). Got guilty.
N1- checked James (due to D1 shenanigans). Got guilty
N2- checked Seraph (my biggest suspect). Got guilty. At this point I believe I was paranoid since I suspected seraph a great deal .
N3- checked lambu (cos last game changes). Got innocent.

I'm pretty sure demon figured me out. The fact that I'm still alive makes me trust him a bit more. I've been low-key as much as possible bidding my time. Tbh, I'd have preferred to keep going under, James gets blocked and I get free rein, but not gonna let confusion reign today. Plus now mafia will have to worry bout which of us to go for and who doc will protect
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And the only reason I haven't locked on lambu is because i wanted to get him lynched without revealing my role and also keep prospect on double lynch with desin open.

!Votekill Lambu
OH THANK GOD! I wasn't the only Det! And ten bucks on Sons being the 3rd insane det.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Because for all we know Empty could have had her action be redirected as well? Instead of the 3 targets she got, she got the action and a target of her chosing but due another BKs interference her target was changed. And that is why mulitple BKs are dangerous as fuck.



Please don't do that anymore. It is wasted anyway because if you are for real the mafia would have blocked/killed you long ago so that they could get rid of me, so you leaving alive means they are content with me getting blocked all the time as long as we fail to find their escort. So better put your protection for other players to use. Hardy could have profited from your action tonight for example.
I find it weird that they had blocked you and not me,detective or not,once i am gone there is nothing keeping anyone safe at night from Town.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Because for all we know Empty could have had her action be redirected as well? Instead of the 3 targets she got, she got the action and a target of her chosing but due another BKs interference her target was changed. And that is why mulitple BKs are dangerous as fuck.
I considered this but I wanted desin to provide an explanation. And his best was that Asako lied or I misquoted empty smh :rolleyes:
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
OH THANK GOD! I wasn't the only Det! And ten bucks on Sons being the 3rd insane det.
You never know,for all we know Van could've been a Detective as well since we never learned his Role thanks to the Janitor.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Votekill Lambu

If desin is still no Innocent child tomorrow he can die next. After all a Mafia claiming IC makes no sense expect he stole it and that can't be the case as the first IC died, the 2nd got revealed already and desin made that claim before gnut was revealed.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You never know,for all we know Van could've been a Detective as well since we never learned his Role thanks to the Janitor.
Also possible that Vand was a mafia and Janitor was all "shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit". XD
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,084
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
My suspects are the same as yesterday Im hesitating between desin, taku & lambu.
oh thats interesting Holt,
ok both desin and lambu are pretty confirmed for me i ll go for lambu then !

votekill Lambu (might change depending on potential new reveals)
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I find it weird that they had blocked you and not me,detective or not,once i am gone there is nothing keeping anyone safe at night from Town.
Exactly and now with Holt you got another worthy target to protect. And I think you are not the only doc/bodyguard left in game either. So for one more night both me and holt should be save.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Votekill Lambu

If desin is still no Innocent child tomorrow he can die next. After all a Mafia claiming IC makes no sense expect he stole it and that can't be the case as the first IC died, the 2nd got revealed already and desin made that claim before gnut was revealed.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Also possible that Vand was a mafia and Janitor was all "shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit". XD
Possible van was real apprentice too:heh
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Got nothing tonight
I wont reveal my contact in case i do end up being a real traitor
I redirected N1 and N2 tho and yes i am BK no.3 '-'
Desin,gnut and asako N1
Demonspeed, Seraph, Takuan and Vandred N2
These were her two posts regarding her actions on night one and two. She mentions 4 names for night 2 and then even the wrong name for night 3 until Far mentions it. Just saying
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Im back, last day was sad, I still dont understand why Empty behaved that way, shinobi the same.
I could totally see myself in the line for this. :fail

2- Lambu- barely involved all game, yesterday complained about shifting from empty to shinobi, and then again changed stance to seem he'd want both dead, but changed stance again to ensure Emory's death. Claims diffuser (same claim as demon). Imo, completely full of shit.
Hey Im not inactive because I want to, Im doing my best to keep up with all this conversation aka spamming.

First things first, I voted Empty because I thought her guilty, found her suspicious since D1, her way of talking and reveal didn't convince me. Then her practically giving up after seemingly getting caught in a slip, and when several people start voting on shinobi to save her, then suddenly tries a votelock her in an attempt to "ensure" her safety, which wasn't the case. That alone made me want to lynch her over shinobi, nothing more nothing less.
Besides I just cant with the fact you guys also let her die, now are you going to blame me for being as mistaken as you? Better to laugh than to cry ._.

Look Im playing awful this game, just like last game Im just not investing enough time on it, I haven't even re-read the whole game once save some details here and there (and always do it several times, with summaries and stuff). But putting suspicion on me for wanting to lynch someone I believed to be mafia and most people did (only Farf didn't iirc) is not something I will let pass.

And I hinted my role way before Demon, I revealed it before too. Then after that he's the one who followed it and he gets away with the 2 roles gimmick we are seeing. Idk what to say.

I am Bomd Defuser and I find Lambu suspicious anyway so if you want to lynch him I won't refuse.
Now more than ever I see you the most mafia along with Arjuna, I can feel he's following a script, Erin (for obvious reasons) and Takuan, that apprentice play is just so lame, such a perfect excuse to stay dizzy till the end of the game? Such an easy life that of mafia.

desin is on another level, Empty's death incriminates him (or maybe it doesn't I dont know exactly how BK action works despite there being passives on it) but if Empty redirected something it had to be him, so fake spotted, to the fire.


Sry :/ unpacking shit. Gimme some time to fully read things. In a couple of hours I'll be posting more.

Votekill Desin
Didn't even had to check him. Empty dying as BK puts him as a liar for sure. If anyone needs me to explain it again, I'll gladly do it.

Checked on Lambu cause I don't trust him. The way I see it, either the defusers are máfia or the bomb is. I don't see why town would have both things. Since Asako died as a townie bomb (time one, Ik), I decided to check the defuser I suspect the most (even tho he said he used his ability alrdy, thought it could be a lie and he has a good role to risk killing with if he's not with the Janitor). Got no result, tho.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Cause you have a weird view of me.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Brb
Honestly was wondering before going to bed "Farf is going target me" :fail and it happened. I get you didn't want to target desin, it was logical not to do it, but why not target Taku since he said he would target you? It would have confirmed him if you got he targetted you...

Now Im not the only one derping with my actions, no worries. :lambirb/

I am for lynching Lambu. It would at least make me less suspicious.
You piece of... :lmao

Please someone check on him, its not even funny ffs
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Lambu's votelock was what killed empty in the end. gnut's extra vote was just the cherry on top and deserved for empty's missing names misplay as BK when revealing infos. So I am fine with lynching Lambu for today.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
:lmao good thing I checked on you then Lambu :heh
Also, for the record, I wasn't here during the time extension. Since there was an extension earlier, I thought the phase would end the first time
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Day 4 hint from your favorite guy: Given the same honor and dignity as men, women can build a much better and more harmonious world
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@Holt We should make a list of innocents then:
Me
You
Seraph
Farfalla
gnut

A 5 strong townie team is not bad at day 4 especially since 2 are dets and one is a doc and another a spy. gnut is the odd kidd out being innocent child. XD
If desin said the truth, and honestly I see nor reason why any mafia would claim a role that force-reveals itself, that is way too risky if things go wrong and as we see with Lambu things are going very wrong for Mafia.

And thanks for checking on Seraph when I couldn't. That takes something of my mind.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Day 4 hint from your favorite guy: Given the same honor and dignity as men, women can build a much better and more harmonious world
Internet truth #345: There are no women on the internet.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
And I hinted my role way before Demon, I revealed it before too. Then after that he's the one who followed it and he gets away with the 2 roles gimmick we are seeing. Idk what to say.
So, what? :yodawg The fact that you claim to have used your ability on Lala N2 like that was fishy enough.

And Holt investigated you anyway. It's over for you :teehee.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
:lmao good thing I checked on you then Lambu :heh
Oh you... /:lambirb\

But hey I was being truthful about the time thing. I wish I could have blended in better than I did, such a terrible play. :(

Prepare for some reveals guys, dont outright lock me u.u
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
To think it would get spicy so early,we may end this Round faster than i thought,if everyone agrees on a Target/s we can end this round sooner.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
But let's see those reveals first :derp
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
So, what? :yodawg The fact that you claim to have used your ability on Lala N2 like that was fishy enough.

And Holt investigated you anyway. It's over for you :teehee.
Its over for you aswell, right Demon?

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top