Games Mafia Game 66 - Hunter x Hunter: End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
So I guess we still need 4 more votes before the day phase can end?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
So I guess we still need 4 more votes before the day phase can end?
Only Takuan hasn't voted..lambu votelocked himself but it wasn't recorded I guess
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I will prolly end this soon since the majority has already voted and votelocked it seems. So kinda preparing deadpost for Lambuda atm. Have some patience ma lads or else I will hostkill all of you guys.

Thank you~ =3=/
You're on my Suspect List for next Round,Magi.:derp
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
I will prolly end this soon since the majority has already voted and votelocked it seems. So kinda preparing deadpost for Lambuda atm. Have some patience ma lads or else I will hostkill all of you guys.

Thank you~ =3=/
if you say so,mistress


 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
THE END OF DAY 4




Lambu
It was only obvious that his identity was....

Were you searching for something?

Why do I see you here again?

Hey there, haven't I see you before?

Wtv you're looking for its not here.

But you're almost there...!!
Nope.

that of a Bomb Defuser


This was the end of Lambing's hunt





After a few slightly hours they finally arrived.










START OF NIGHT 5~


​
 
Last edited:

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
THE END OF NIGHT 5



JamesRye

Detective



Seraph

Doctor

Magi: Sorry guys, I am not really feeling well since yesterday, so I couldn't make a comic for both of you. I might do it later and add them when I feel better, I think or most likely Panda will do yours. Anyway, thank you for your understanding.


THE START OF DAY 5


​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Ugh...wtf are we having two kills again man! And James too.
@Farfalla any luck?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Desin was innocent after all. Interesting. Erin..mind dropping your list again
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Would you look at that. Desin was truly Innocent Child.

All the main characters are dead now.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,081
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
So desin was really an innocent child ? that means empty bk action on d1 was likely redirected. thats unfortunate it was a precious lead for n1.
Need to reread and do a recap. Mafia didnt use their janitor that means at least (s)he is someone who is among the top suspects.
im still bothered with taku, arju, shino, and the 2 defuser thing, and im wondering what are the odds we have an investigator, considering we got 2 spy & 2 dets ? im not saying its not possible, though, again in a game with 3 bk and 3 ic, nothing will surprise me anymore.
Also James has been blocked twice theres might be an escort hidden among one of those claims.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ugh...wtf are we having two kills again man! And James too.
@Farfalla any luck?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Desin was innocent after all. Interesting. Erin..mind dropping your list again
I ll update it, and post it Asap :)
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Desin being innocent child,

Empty's action

I am suspicious about Taku and Shinobi now
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ugh...wtf are we having two kills again man! And James too.
@Farfalla any luck?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Desin was innocent after all. Interesting. Erin..mind dropping your list again
Yes!
Votekill syx
He targeted Seraph.

And @desin24 , I rly owe you some apologies. Idk what happened to Empty, prolly what James and Holt said, that she got redirected as well.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,081
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Day 5 hintu from your favourite onii-san: Yes, yes, mistress, I shall go and accomplish your task. Only—I was not only sent to kill the Leucrotta. There is a maiden in a tower— At this the Witch spat, again rolling her marvelous eye
dungeon, maiden... i cant help thinking of lovers ? could it be you re crazy enough to make this game even more tricky ? :errr
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
I knew that hint about Daws's role was weird. But Seraph's role wasn't hidden. So he is not the Janitor.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,081
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
so thats interesting that means Syx was likely using janitor results to fake an investigator role, unless he made everything up.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I knew that hint about Daws's role was weird. But Seraph's role wasn't hidden. So he is not the Janitor.
Janitors can chose to not use their ability.
But yeah, syx is an Investigator that went for the living person that died so...
I believe he gave us the correct roles for Van and Daws. But maybe he got the info from the Janitor instead of being it himself.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top