The Last Person to Post Wins - Pixie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
@Ustegius @Organizized Either of you seen the new Finnish hit, Karppi (Deadwind)?

Going to watch the first (maybe two) episodes later today. Heard it was a major hit in Finland and is already drawing comparisons to The Killing. :nod
Sounds promising.
Sounds bit overstatement, bit it ain't bad. I only saw a couple of random episodes though. That darn old school tv :/
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Sounds bit overstatement, bit it ain't bad. I only saw a couple of random episodes though. That darn old school tv :/
It's also a Netflix Original by now. (:

I'm definitely interested because of that though, already has a S2 in the works as well.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Calling Gry space cowboy, you make me so happy Charles. :XD

@Xadyu haven't even heard of Karppi but I might check it out I guess. @Ustegius is it better than your average Scandi noir (which is a sub-genre I just can't find any enthusiasm at all for these days tbh)?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Watching Burn After Reading...im dead off the goatcheese already.:lmao
Forgot how funny this movie was xD
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
That sounds great Lambu. Should take it, a token of appreciation for your work.

It rly seems like you‘re the kinda guy anyone would love to hire to work for them.
Hey thanks man! :hi5
and Ikr? I definitely look like a professional and diligent being.

 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,197
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
So you tried it! :zomg Thats awesome, it didn't get too salty then? People usually get too excited with the soy sauce but its so good... Im very glad you liked it, with the champignons it becomes even better o/

And nice pie you made there *¬*
It's more salty than some other foods, but still didn't bother the salt, will try it again other day, with champignons *¬*
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
731
Reaction score
4,330
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
I rather not think about that, tyvm.

Houseki no Kuni has an anime last year, though I haven't seen it.
Expected from ya.

I told you because to my eyes got many similarities with Steven Universe and wanted your opinion about it.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Maaaaaan, just realized I'm only like 20 chapters away from catching up with Haikyuu! ... I thought I had like 100 left at least. I'll probably have to "save up" like 20 chapters at a time for this series as well, now that I'm used to plowing through it at this pace...
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
So at work (the subbing one) today, this third grader pretended to be catatonic in order to avoid doing any work :fail
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
731
Reaction score
4,330
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
So at work (the subbing one) today, this third grader pretended to be catatonic in order to avoid doing any work :fail
Einstein in your hall. Know it.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I told the nurse that she should win an Emmy or an Oscar for her performance. Apparently, she's notorious for acting sick and is known as a pathological liar.
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
731
Reaction score
4,330
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
Oh... it's a woman! Then is just normal.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,070
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:worrybunny

Shobu - seems you've been traumatized by the many womens in your life?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top