The Last Person to Post Wins - Qliphoth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You dunno how expensive it is to fly over the north :emocat


Mid to late Jan o/
Oh - I know this persona named January, her birthday was not in January tho xDD.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
If I ever decide to meet up with anyone, don’t go expecting a hug from me. You’ll get a half-wave or a head-bob from a few meters away and an awkward “hey” and be happy about it.

Ust and I have - sort of - agreed on a greeting in advance which I might be able to apply to Tom and possibly Greg, but that’s about it. :XD
I'm not awkward.. I just won't hug ...especially the men..
Charlie is an exception..that's my buddy lol
A handshake? Maybe...
The other person will probably initiate..though

I'll just be like, hey, what's up...
And talk to you..
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I hug everyone. <3
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
If I ever decide to meet up with anyone, don’t go expecting a hug from me. You’ll get a half-wave or a head-bob from a few meters away and an awkward “hey” and be happy about it.

Ust and I have - sort of - agreed on a greeting in advance which I might be able to apply to Tom and possibly Greg, but that’s about it. :XD


Formal handshake would be the ideal, but it highly depends on how affectionate the other person is.

With @gnut it would totally be like this though.

:awe
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,930
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Oh - I know this persona named January, her birthday was not in January tho xDD.
I have a friend named after June, but her birthday was not in June. She said June was the creation :lmao
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Kicking the hell out of me tbh lol
Lil Messi:heh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Everyone's either sleep or winding down for the night...im about to tear out my kitchen counter and cabinets....:woo

Get to tear shit up....muhuhahahaha
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,109
Reaction score
12,874
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
There are signs you can see in your life that keep warning you about something that will eventually hits you harder than Tryndamere's crits. You have to be prepared to take the hit and proceed with your life, It will judge whether you will have an easy or hard life after.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Gurl...wut is you tripp'n on?
Somebody fukin wit you Raven?:-_-
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
There are signs you can see in your life that keep warning you about something that will eventually hits you harder than Tryndamere's crits. You have to be prepared to take the hit and proceed with your life, It will judge whether you will have an easy or hard life after.
Well, yeah "life" has its ups and lows, it comes and goes.
Hang in there?!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@gnut - Greg destiny asked that I ask you permission before i eat your frunas. Since I finished mines.
:notlikethis
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Wtf man?!?!?!?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Wtf man?!?!?!?
Well she said i should control my hunger habits.
But if I can't control myself, I should ask you first.

Fyi - frunas.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top