Games The Sheep Game #121

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,877
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
A game from "FTB"

The game name is Sheep

How to play

1- Each participant will pm the host with their answers for the questions. You are not allowed to share your answers with anyone else.
2- Your objectives is parallel your answers with as many other players as possible, and get the highest score.
3- Try guessing the most popular answer.
4- There is no wrong answer.

Rules

1- The number of questions shouldn't exceed 12 questions and not less 8 questions.
2- "I don't know" will get 0 points. If you can't answer just use google or any search engine or simply put any answer.
3- The winner will host the next sheep.
4- In case we have 2 winners or more having the same points, The host will pick someone randomly as the winner or one of the winners would let the other do it.
5- If the winner didn't make the next sheep within 3 days the previous winner shall do it and if he didn't. Anyone can do it just to keep this game running.
6- Calculations and gathering answers is time consuming so the host has a whole week to do it. If he/she didn't post the answers and announce the winner after 7 days. The next sheep would be free to anyone to do it.

sheep #1



​

(1) -You are in a war, Which fighter you would like to be :
1- Archer.
2- Healer
3- Swordsman.


(2) -A famous inventor.

(3) -What is your favorite big cat ?

1-Lion
2-Tiger
3-Jaguar


(4) -What anime villain you would like to be.

(5) -Who wins ? Team Demacia vs Team Noxus, Which team you would choose to bet all your money on.


Upper limb is team Demacia..
Lower limb is team Noxus..


(6) -Which type of landscape do you like the most, Desert, forest, mountain, plain, ocean or arctic?

(7) -Do you care about lyrics in a song?

(8) -Pick a random number from (1~25)

(9) -What season suits you best?

(10) -How many holes do you have ?
SheepWinnerSecondLast

1​
lakhan220Brandishkira

2​
lakhan220Irina_mashiro_22, EmptySoul, OrganizizedYumaKuga

3​
Brandish, Ravenkira, Belserionlakhan220

4​
YumaKugaMiralicious akumakira

5​
Brandish lakhan220kira, Organizized

6​
kiraOrganizizedlakhan220

7​
AtomVici, EmptySoulBrandish

8​
EmptySoul, RavenOrganizizedBrandish

9​
RavenOrganizizedxi0

10​
OrganizizedYumaKugaxi0, EmptySoul

11​
RavenBrandyThemaxi0

12​
Yuma, xi0BrandyThemakira

13​
Yuma, KnightmareAtomBrandish

14​
Shinyarcanine45Knightmare of heaven 0kira

15​
BrandyThemaRavenxi0

16​
ViciBrandishkira

17​
Brandish, zimbardoKnightmare of heaven 0lakhan220

18​
DiMaria YestalakhanBrandish

19​
OrganizizedKnightmare of heaven 0, BattouBrandish

20​
A.ulqZimbDiMaria, Brandish

21​
DiMaria Yestaxi0Brandish

22​
OrganizizedBrandish, lakhan220kira

23​
EmptySoulVici kira

24​
BattouGrySunBrandish

25​
TSPandaOrganizizedkira, Brandish

26​
FarfallaEmptySoulkira

27​
BelserionGrySunA.ulq

28​
UstegiusTSPandaKnightmare of heaven 0

29​
RavenBrandishkira

30​
TSPandaEmptySoulTempus

31​
KatFarfallagoodboy_lawlett

32​
MonkeyD DragonKnightmare of heaven 0Brandish

33​
BelserionOrganizizedxi0

34​
GrySunFarfallaBrandish

35​
AtomDiMaria Yesta, OrganizizedFarfalla

36​
MonkeyD DragonBelserionlakhan220

37​
LinaliMonkeyD DragonBrandish

38​
EmptySoulUstegiusBrandish

39​
BelserionArjunaOrganizized

40​
FarfallaGrySunEmperor Spriggan

41​
DarkyGryffindorxi0

42​
rikiRavenPurity of Magi

43​
AtomLady pompom, LinaliRaven

44​
rikiEmptySoulBrandish

45​
BrandishLinaliBattou

46​
AtomEmperor Spriggankira

47​
Valhalla777, GrySunLady pompom, OrganizizedBrandish

48​
ZirconiumOrganizizedriki

49​
GrySun, LinaliGryffindorkira

50​
Linali, A.ulqZirconium, Emperor SprigganBrandish

51​
Irina_mashiro_22Organizized, RavenBrandish

52​
LambuSirSamuel016DiMaria Yesta

53​
LinaliZirconium `Emperor Spriggan

54​
OrganizizedrikiBrandish

55​
GrySunLambuPurity of Magi

56​
LambuArjunaDemonspeed

57​
---

58​
GrySunDiMaria Yesta Lady pompom

59​
XadyuBelserionBrandish

60​
ViciIrina Mashirosyx

61​
GrySun, LinaliVandred, Miralicious Akumasyx

62​
LinaliHoltLady pompom

63​
BelserionShobu_Yoruichixi0

64​
OrganizizedLady PompomBrandish

65​
LinaliSeraphxi0

66​
GrySunGryffindorBrandish

67​
EmptySoulLinaliBrandish

68​
LambuFarfalla, Battoukira

69​
Linali--

70​
GrySunArjunakira

71​
AsakoHoltBrandish

72​
XadyuLady pompom, LinaliBrandish

73​
Belserionsyxkira

74​
GrySunxi0Erinyes

75​
HoltEmperor SprigganJuviii

76​
syxGryffindorPurity of Magi

77​
GryffindorElusiaArjuna

78​
Copy PandaLambukira

79​
Purity of MagiVandred Erinyes




Sheep king/Queen coronation happen every #100 sheep game.. So whoever wins the sheep #100 will be the king or queen of the game until the next sheep coronation and will be added to the Hall of Fame.



Here is a thread to alert you to the start of new Sheep rounds
For anyone who plays this game: please follow this thread to receive warnings when new rounds are starting

Anyone making a round, please post a message to this thread when you do, so all prospective players will know to send a list (if you forget to do so, I will try to remember to do so for you).

This thread is currently just a test, to save on people having to go on mass tagging sprees - if the test is successful, we can keep on using it.
If the test fails (other than being extremely disappointed) then nothing will be lost and we can go back to ignoring it and tagging people like there's no tomorrow.
:verily
 
Last edited:

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
ffffuuuuuuu :arf

Well, I’ve been friggin’ busy this time so I have a reason for missing it at least.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Sheep Game LXXVIII




​
1) So it turns out that you've woken up to a massive change in your daily life, you are now a student at MH High School/University/whatever :nerdwith every other member of MH. Congratulations(I guess?)!
How are you feeling about this?

a)

b)

c)
(shinobi) +1
d)

e) :catshrug
f) :lambirb (Crescent Jinx, Battou, Linali, Copy Panda, GrySun, Raven, Lambu, Holt, Asako, Elusia) +10
g)
(Belserion) +1
h)
(Brandish, Juviii, Kiki, uberfayt, Emperor Spriggan, Vandred) +6
i) :kappa
j) :bishie
k) :arf
l):notamused
-
(kira) +1
-
(Erinyes) +1

-It depends (syx) +1


Crescent Jinx said:
This would be a dream, right? Some inception level waking up?
GrySun said:
Sounds about right :lambirb
Vandred said:
It might have been closer to
at first, but after seeing the second question, it's definitely
Lambu said:
This is not even a question, Pigeon face goes with everything, everywhere. If people choose something different they lie. :lambirb
Holt said:
on-line persona is one thing, actual personality , another. But MH has a lot of cool people, so dunno...hence :lambirb
syx said:
1) (Extra) Answer: It depends which user I see or I'm surrounded with. Just imagine you sit next to xi0, M3J or Zasz. Then my reaction would be like this:

While on the other hand... my reaction would be like this if I sit next to people like GrySun, Linali, Brandish, Vici, Erinyes, Holt, Kiki, Gryffindor (do I get extra points for this?) and so on:

And if it's Magi I see, then I'm definitely going to run away:

But in all seriousness, I would try to act cool while bursting in joy mentally. :zomg



​
2) Starting next year you will be eligible to join clubs, which club are you looking forward to joining?
a) Sheep Club (Linali, Kiki, Raven) +3
b) Mafia Club (Copy Panda, uberfayt, Erinyes, Belserion, Holt, syx) +6
c) Interview Club
d) Top Ten Club (Elusia) +1
e) Aomine Fan Club (GrySun) +1
f) Jellal>Laxus Club
g) Evil Club :derp
:evil (Juviii, shinobi, Asako) +3
h) VandReds (Crescent Jinx, Vandred, Lambu) +3
i) Scouting Club (Brandish) +1
j) Idgaf about any dang clubs
(kira, Battou, Emperor Spriggan) +3


kira said:
P.S. you can't learn evil through a club :arf I will take down this hoax
Brandish said:
They would select me pick #1
Pick 1 in Round 7 :heh
Linali said:
But Evil Club sounds nice too… :evil
Btw, Jellal>Laxus club? Do you have no self preservation instinct? :XD
Belserion said:
Jellal>Laxus Club-Must be lonely sitting there waiting for someone to sign up for this fraud club :heh
Juviii said:
you forgot this one :evil
I didn't :hmph

GrySun said:
So you’re telling me I can be in a room full with other Aomine fanboys and us all spending hours gushing over him and rewatching his scenes? This should exist in real life :zomg
uberfayt said:
my initial pick was the evil club, but I feel I’ll get more points with the Mafia club… :grumble
Erinyes said:
b) Mafia Club , too bad theres no translators club :arf
Lambu said:
I know it won’t be a common choice, but who cares. :lambirb
Vandred said:
Obviously gotta represent as the club president
Holt said:
which is kinda hilarious given my current take on MG but will still be my pick among the current options
shinobi said:
my goblin face ^ ^.
Btw do you no want WWWR club? Even the Wizard forgot this one, I like that game but its forgotten now!! :(
syx said:
2) Clubs are only great if they also feature great people. So, I will just assume that every club already includes awesome MH members. The Scouting Club wouldn't be my cup of tea. I don't know what to think of VandReds, what's the program there? The Evil Club sounds promising, I think I would fit there very well. :kukuku Jellal and Aomine are cool characters, but what are you going to do in those clubs? Draw pictures of Aomine or Jellal? Write a story about how Jellal finally becomes a man? Cosplay as Aomine and miserably fail trying to mimic his basketball skills? Top Ten Club can be a pain in the ass, honestly. It's very exciting to see the results, but compiling your top 10 tires the hell out of me. The Sheep Club and Interview Club would be similar, since there is barely any interactivity. That leaves only the Mafia and Evil Club for me. But I will go with Mafia Club for various reasons. First, playing Mafia is fun, especially face to face. Second, it's absolutely thrilling. And third - I have said this a couple of times - I'm sure that I would do much much better in a f2f game than what we are doing here on MH. I would probably even win as a lone Third Party without any abilities.

Answer: Mafia Club (b)
​

3) Which of your classmates(MH Member) is the most likely to cheat on a test?

EmptySoul (kira) +1

Gryffindor (Brandish, Juviii, Lambu, Asako, Elusia) +5

GrySun (Crescent Jinx) +1

Gallon (Battou) +1

Brandish (Linali, Emperor Spriggan) +2

goodboy_lawlett (Kiki, Holt) +2

Takuan (Copy Panda) +1

gnut (GrySun, Erinyes) +2

Everyone (uberfayt, shinobi) +2

Battou (Raven) +1

Vici (Belserion) +1

Lambu (Vandred) +1

Arjuna (syx) +1

Brandish said:
3. Gryffindor
Gryff is a Tom Brady fanboy. Nuff said.




It's actually 5, not 4

Linali said:
Only because I think he’s going to be popular answer :fan
Juviii said:
how else can he win all the MH games?? :arf
Erinyes said:
Gnuty, maybe ?
Belserion said:
Because people would just give her the answers
Vandred said:
3) Which of your VandReds is the most likely to cheat on a test?
Lambu. Probably got coded cheatsheets ready for the whole year :teehee
Lambu said:
Gryffindor, cause even if he gets caught he will still get rewarded with extra points. :edu
Holt said:
Uh..always lies in MG. Same thing huh XD
shinobi said:
This is MH class, everyone here cheats!! :awe
syx said:
3) Answer: Arjuna. I won't elaborate.



4) Which of your classmates(MH Member) is the most likely to go around spreading gossip?

Justaway (kira) +1

Emperor Spriggan (Brandish) +1

Farfalla (Crescent Jinx, GrySun, Lambu, syx) +4

Crescent Jinx (Battou) +1

Vici (Linali) +1

No one (Juviii, Erinyes) +2

Purity of Magi (Kiki) +1

goodboy_lawlett (Copy Panda) +1

Copy Panda (uberfayt) +1

xi0 (Raven) +1

Elusia (Emperor Spriggan) +1

SirSameul016 (Belserion) +1

Gryffindor (Vandred) +1

M3J (Holt) +1

shinobi (shinobi) +1

kira (Asako, Elusia) +2


Brandish said:
Emperor Spriggan because he spreads some terrible and hurtful lies about Roronoa Zoro.
Battou said:
Linali said:
I had no idea who to choose, but someone made me and Gry sail, so… :heh
Juviii said:
No one, such nice classmates I have. :blush
GrySun said:
Can see her shipping people in real too.
Erinyes said:
Vandred said:
4) Which of your VandReds is the most likely to go around spreading gossip?
No one. We're chill like that

But since I left this one for last and there's still one VandRed to account for, that spot goes to you, Gryff. For making the question :e3
Lambu said:
can totally imagine her spreading her ships to everyone. :lmao
syx said:
4) This one is difficult. Who is spreading gossip on MH? I have no idea. Looks like I'm never a participant in those chitchats, and I don't know whether this is a good thing...

...or a bad thing...

Faffs seems to be a good choice though with her ships and all. :nod

Answer: Farfalla
shinobi said:
Shino, coz she’s a bish!! :SOON
Asako said:
He will spread gossip about how big nose’s nose is




5) Which of your classmates(MH Member) is the class clown?

Lustaway (kira) +1

Brandish (Brandish, Kiki) +2

Jammin (Crescent Jinx) +1

Gallon (Battou) +1

syx (Linali, Copy Panda, Lambu, Holt, Asako, Elusia) +6

kira (Juviii, shinobi) +2

Gryffindor (GrySun, Raven) +2

Never came to class:emobirb … (uberfayt) +1

Shobu_Yoruichi (Emperor Spriggan) +1

Copy Panda & syx (Erinyes) +1

Emperor Spriggan (Belserion) +1

gnut (Vandred) +1

Zasz (syx) +1


Linali said:
In a positive way ofc :d
Juviii said:
Kira, cause master is funny.
Erinyes said:
Panda-kun & syx-kun
Vandred said:
Which of your VandReds is the class clown?
gnut. In a good way :gnut
Lambu said:
but he would be the funny type no doubt about it. :p
Holt said:
No brainer on this one I believe
shinobi said:
Kira!!!!!!! :jester kawaii :lmao
syx said:
5) Zasz or Shobu_Yoruichi. They are...

Zasz is more like the one who makes you facepalm 24/7, and thus is funny in his own right while Shobu is more the creepy class clown. But all in all, I think Zasz deserves this one.
Answer: Zasz


6) Which of your classmates(MH Member) is the bookworm?

Juviii (kira) +1

syx (Brandish) +1

Demonspeed (Crescent Jinx) +1

Crescent Jinx (Battou, Copy Panda) +2

Linali (Linali) +1

Elusia (Juviii) +1

Axiomus (Kiki) +1

Vandred (GrySun) +1

uberfayt :cookiehand (uberfayt) +1

riki (Raven) +1

Valhalla777 (Emperor Spriggan) +1

Zirconium (Erinyes) +1

Erinyes (Belserion, syx) +2

Lambu (Vandred) +1

GrySun (Lambu, Holt, Elusia) +3

None (shinobi) +1

Xadyu (Asako) +1


Battou said:
Jinx probably
Linali said:
Lol, I’m a bookworm, so let it be me :XD
GrySun said:
Purebloods unite :nerd
Erinyes said:
6) Which of your classmates(MH Member) is the bookworm? Zirconium ?
Lambu said:
but he would also be the one that when he takes off his glasses becomes the blue-eyed handsome fucker. :lambirb
Vandred said:
Which of your VandReds is the bookworm?
Lambu. In a good way :edu
Holt said:
I was gonna go for him or you or panda. Settled on him
shinobi said:
My classmates only read manga, watch anime and play FF games!!!
syx said:
6) I honestly don't know who reads a lot of stuff except for mangas. But when I read this question, this instantly came into my mind: :blush

Probably because all of the translation stuffs.
Answer: Erinyes

7) Which of your classmates(MH Member) is the most likely to get expelled?

Wustaway (kira) +1

Woodenstool (Brandish) +1

Raven (Crescent Jinx, Raven, Emperor Spriggan) +3

Gallon (Battou) +1

No one (Linali) +1

Xadyu (Juviii, uberfayt) +2

kira (Kiki) +1

Purity of Magi (Copy Panda) +1

Shobu_Yoruichi (GrySun, Erinyes, Lambu, syx, Elusia) +5

syx (Belserion) +1

Arjuna (Vandred) +1

goodboy_lawlett (Holt) +1

Gryffindor (shinobi, Asako) +2


Brandish said:
Just on sheer MH feats stool cannot be denied here.
Battou said:
Gallon again, dammit Gallon
Linali said:
Let’s stay together forever :sexyarf
Juviii said:
Xad, do I really have to explain this one? :teehee
uberfayt said:
Xadyu :headscratch
:derp
Erinyes said:
7) Which of your classmates(MH Member) is the most likely to get expelled? Shobuuuuuuuuu !!!
Vandred said:
Which of your VandReds is the most likely to get expelled?
That would be Arju. One too many threats about drowning the rest of the school in blood and kerosene or something.
Lambu said:
for sexual harassment :invalid
Holt said:
ironic since nickname is ‘goodboy’. But probably the closest to a troublemaker? Oh there’s rebel raven too…but I like the expel and goodboy contrast so sticking with him
shinobi said:
You Gryff!! Heard you’re gonna be banned expelled from school before the end of the year!! :lambirb
syx said:
7) Shobu_Yoruichi, no contest. Farfalla will accuse him of sexual harassment. Here is the story:




Answer: Shobu_Yoruichi

8) Which of your classmates(MH Member) is the most likely to get held back a grade?

Wryffindor (kira) +1

Nobody (Brandish, uberfayt, Emperor Spriggan, shinobi) +4

Xadyu (Crescent Jinx) +1

Gallon (Battou) +1

Brandish (Linali, Belserion) +2

syx (Juviii) +1

Holt (Kiki) +1

Emperor Spriggan (Copy Panda, Elusia) +2

Charlie (GrySun) +1

Hardy (Raven) +1

Battou (Erinyes) +1

Vandred (Vandred) +1

gnut (Lambu) +1

Zasz (Holt) +1

M3J (syx) +1

Arjuna (Asako) +1

Brandish said:
8. no one
Battou said:
Gallon can you stop!?
Linali said:
Again, he might be popular answer I think-sorry Randi :hug
Juviii said:
syx, he will miss an exam while in Turkey betting on horses. Those school years were too hectic. :lmao
Kiki said:
Holt, because he skipped classes :teehee
Copy Panda said:
Mr. Kill yo Det
uberfayt said:
No one…as long as they don’t get caught… :rolleyes:
Erinyes said:
8) Which of your classmates(MH Member) is the most likely to get held back a grade? battou-kun :arf

most of the answers are totally random , based only of ff/Mh interactions, that means totally groundless. so not to be taken seriously onegai.
Vandred said:
8) Which of your VandReds is the most likely to get held back a grade?
I think it's obvious it would be myself
Lambu said:
cause he would be partying all day around the campus. :gnut
Holt said:
Wouldn’t even show up for exams probably :derp
shinobi said:
This never happens here in this class, everyone here is extraordinarily gifted!!
I think…
Maybe
…
syx said:
8) What does "get held back a grade" mean? Is it the same like repeating class? If so:
Answer: M3J. I won't elaborate. :lmao



Congratulations, you have now finished the questionnaire, enjoy your vacation




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9) On average, how many hours of sleep do you get per day?


6.66 :evil (kira) +1

6 (Brandish, Linali, Copy Panda, Lambu) +4

7 (Crescent Jinx, uberfayt, Vandred, Asako, Elusia) +5

6-7 (Battou, Erinyes) +2

5 (Juviii, Kiki, syx) +3

8 (GrySun, Emperor Spriggan,) +2

10 (Raven) +1

9 (Belserion, shinobi) +2

4-6 (Holt) +1


Juviii said:
5 at best :faint
GrySun said:
8? I think? Could be less, especially lately.
Erinyes said:
6-7 h if i could sleep more i will gladly do, i tend to fall asleep lot especially in transports, or when im reading/working -_-;
Vandred said:
The average should be around 7 these days :hmm
Lambu said:
I would say 6 hours, but it highly depends on the season (this summer my average was 4…)
Holt said:
Between 4 and 6 hours I believe. I would love so much more though :feelsbadman
shinobi said:
9 hours(lies, but I wish it was true!!)
syx said:
9) I think 5 on average (except during holidays, weekends, vacation). My sleeping habits/traits are pretty weird, and I would rather not comment further about it. :lmao It has been like this for me ever since the 8th grade or so, and I never got used to it.

Answer: 5 hours.






10) What would annoy you the most?
a) A child crying non-stop. (Juviii, GrySun, Raven, Vandred, syx) +5
b) Trying to sleep but you keep hearing a mosquito buzzing around in your room and you're too lazy to get up and deal with it and the mosquito just won't shut up. (kira, Linali, Kiki, Copy Panda, Emperor Spriggan, Holt, shinobi, Asako, Elusia) +9
c) Someone sneezing on you because they never cover themselves. (Crescent Jinx, Battou, uberfayt, Belserion) +4
d) Getting ready to enjoy a nice meal but someone pulls your chair as you are about to sit, so you end up falling on the ground. (Lambu) +1
e) Someone taking some of your food because they finished theirs. (Brandish) +1
f) Getting murked on night 1 in Mafia.
-All of the above
(Erinyes) +1



Linali said:
Everytime I hear it, I enter berserk mode and a crybaby mode in the same time :sweat
Juviii said:
Nothing worse than the screeching of a kid. Like, get some balls little human
Kiki said:
I am holding a personal grudge against them.
Copy Panda said:
While you provide excellent alternatives, nothing beats mosquitoes
GrySun said:
I’m too much on guard for D to work :grumble Mosquitoes can be annoying but I had that before, I just fully cover myself in the blanket. The best can’t reach me, and the sound is lower too.
Eating food? They can take the vegetables if they want :fan The sneezing is uncultured but eh, not really that annoying.
It’s between A and F. Both are horrible. But at least I can host MGs to avoid the nightkilling, while for the baby crying I’d just suffer…
uberfayt said:
I would snap so bad :XD
Vandred said:
a) A child crying non-stop.

The biggest offender is a), definitely.
b) is solvable by... getting up and doing to the mosquito what you regrettably can't do to the child from a).
c) is also solvable in a similar manner.
d) :lmao
e) :oh :handgun
And f)... You get used to it after a while
Belserion said:
I would have a meltdown tbh lol
Lambu said:
This is a very close call between (B) and (D). I hate mosquitoes but if someone did the chair thing to me I would probably lose it, so D it is.
Holt said:
I will get up and smash the life out of it though. It will irritate me to the point my laziness becomes a non-issue and I get up to kill it
shinobi said:
B(All a, b, & c are annoying af, e is not much of a problem & f is the least of my worries lmao, in the last game I played I wasn’t targeted even after I said I was doc and there was a det in the game :D I’ll go with B, I don’t want to get out of my bed!!
syx said:
10) As far as I recall, I already got murked on N1 in two Mafia Games. And this despite the fact that I didn't play that many MGs. It is annoying, but also a relief at the same time, since keeping up with the game takes up a lot of time and effort. So, it has also its good side.
Someone taking my food is actually a blessing for me, since I'm 90% of the time not able to finish my food anyway regardless of whether it's my favorite food or not. I just can't eat that much and I stop eating the instant I have the feeling of satiety, no matter how much food is left on my plate.
Regarding option D, it depends on who the person pulling my chair is. If it's someone I don't know, it automatically equals a delcaration of war. If it's someone I know and who also suffered because of me/my pranks (:kukuku), then I would most likely turn a blind eye while planning a revenge prank. :plot Annoying indeed, but there are worse things in life.
Someone sneezing on me because they never cover themselves? I gladly don't know such person, but that would be surely very nerve-racking to be honest. But at least, you can wash and disinfect yourself.
While mosquitos can ruin your whole night, it's likely that you will fall asleep anyway at some point. Compared to the cry of a child, the mosquito is nothing. Don't get me wrong though. I have nothing against crying children, I don't complain about them or their parents. Children cry, that's how it goes. But let's be real, nothing stops a permanent crying children in terms of annoyance. :lmao
Answer: A child crying non-stop. (a)





11) On average, how much time do you spend on MH daily?
a) I don't log in daily

b) Log in once per day.
c) Log in several times per day but stay logged on in short intervals. (Crescent Jinx, Juviii, Kiki, Copy Panda, GrySun, uberfayt, Raven, Emperor Spriggan, Belserion, Vandred, Lambu, Holt, Elusia) +13
d) Several hours a day. (Linali, syx, Asako) +3
e) 24/7:hmph (Brandish, Battou, shinobi) +3
-6/66 :evil (kira) +1
-It depends (Erinyes) +1


Battou said:
USUALLY, 24/7, so E, just….not right now :feelsbadman
Linali said:
Lately it’s a) for me, but I think others spend here more time.
Copy Panda said:
Unless it’s mafia game heh
GrySun said:
D is true for certain days, but C fits better as I mostly just check fun forum, if there’s something new.
Erinyes said:
f- it depends sometimes i have no time to log at all for one or several days but most of times its 2/3 times per day for rather short sessions, im not consistent at all
Lambu said:
Yeah, when I feel like writing something I usually log in a couple of times to check the forums and leave. Its actually rare for me to stay for too long here(like I’m doing right now to answer the sheep) :rolleyes:
Holt said:
Once it was basically 24/7 but school keeps me on a tight leash nowadays
syx said:
11) Hmh... I think I spend several hours a day on average, less on workdays, more whenever I have free time. You guys are hilarious. :nod
Answer: Several hours a day. (d)






12) Watch the video below with the most annoying sound in the world(0:53-1:05)...were you annoyed?

a) Fo Sho (Erinyes, Belserion, Vandred, shinobi, syx, Elusia) +6
b) Nah (Crescent Jinx, Battou, Linali, Juviii, Kiki, Copy Panda, GrySun, uberfayt, Raven, Emperor Spriggan, Lambu, Holt, Asako) +13
(kira) +1
-
Didn't watch
(Brandish) +1


Linali said:
Jim Carrey could be a sound actor for a whale – or Godzilla :XD
Copy Panda said:
I didn’t watch but I have 200iq
Erinyes said:
a) Fo Sho :shootme
im not patient enough to bear that :twitch
Vandred said:
a) Fo Sho
But the most annoying thing in that vid was having to watch a vid to answer a Sheep question
Lambu said:
I actually found it very funny :XD
Holt said:
That is nowhere close to the most annoying sound. It doesn’t even register as annoying XD
Asako said:
But if that sound stayed for a long period of time, then yes it will be hella annoying
syx said:
12) Holy shit, that sound feels like roaming around the Fairy Tail/Edens Zero/BLack Clover section. >.<" Is that Asta's voice actor?

Answer: Fo Sho (a)





And the winner is....



Congratulations @Copy Panda & @Lambu

Winners of Sheep Game #78

Thanks to all the players!
​
 

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
9) On average, how many hours of sleep do you get per day?


6.66 :evil (kira) +1

6 (Brandish, Linali, Copy Panda, Lambu) +4

7 (Crescent Jinx, uberfayt, Vandred, Asako, Elusia) +5

6-7 (Battou, Erinyes) +2
i demand to be in both 6 and 7 , i demand to gain points for both answers :lambirb
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
The Lambino and Pandabear tied for first!!! :occa Congrats!!!!

:blaiThis next sheep tho……. :gwahCould be really bad or really hype :cheez

Make it fun guys! ;)

4) Which of your classmates(MH Member) is the most likely to go around spreading gossip?
Crescent Jinx (Battou) +1
WTF?! BATT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:mad:mad

:scry:scry:scry:scry:scry:scry How could you vote me?:scry:scry:scry:scry:scry:scry

6) Which of your classmates(MH Member) is the bookworm?

Crescent Jinx (Battou, Copy Panda) +2
WTF x 2!!!! PANDA YOU AS WELL!!! :hmph:hmph:hmph:hmph

7) Which of your classmates(MH Member) is the most likely to get expelled?

Raven (Crescent Jinx, Raven, Emperor Spriggan) +3

@Raven :lmao you voted for yourself..... Along with me and Spriggan.:rofl

:Haha
In other news....

:zomg:zomg:zomg:zomg I actually tied with @GrySun in something. :zomg:zomg:zomg:zomg
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,877
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
The Lambino and Pandabear tied for first!!! :occa Congrats!!!!

:blaiThis next sheep tho……. :gwahCould be really bad or really hype :cheez

Make it fun guys! ;)




WTF?! BATT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:mad:mad

:scry:scry:scry:scry:scry:scry How could you vote me?:scry:scry:scry:scry:scry:scry



WTF x 2!!!! PANDA YOU AS WELL!!! :hmph:hmph:hmph:hmph




@Raven :lmao you voted for yourself..... Along with me and Spriggan.:rofl

:Haha
In other news....

:zomg:zomg:zomg:zomg I actually tied with @GrySun in something. :zomg:zomg:zomg:zomg
well I got expelled few times xD
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Good to see cozypepe get a lot of love




I'd be the best 199th pick ever ; )
That's not round 7 though
. Think Jellal>Laxus club would be a better fit for you



Brandish said:
4 cheating, 1 gifted by the Falcons
Or did he cheat in the fifth SB too



Deadly sheep, mate.
Congrats kira.
Didn't they teach you not to lie at that one church camp you went to
 
Top