Hangout Manga Wars 2018 - Hangout

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
@Rax how do you feel like a downie looking manga winning?Hope you will now consider it the "Best manga of WSJ and it's jewel".
 

Rax

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2016
Messages
777
Reaction score
1,255
Age
31
Country
Tartaros
@Rax how do you feel like a downie looking manga winning?Hope you will now consider it the "Best manga of WSJ and it's jewel".
It won? What sucks.

Oh well.

My streams are already lotsa FT as it is at least :^)
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
It was a really long and somewhat annoying day at work, but let me say thank you to all the people who voted for Made in Abyss! It was another really close match, but I want to compliment @Emperor Spriggan for his good campaign, you and Zirconium did a great job. A big thanks for making this an entertaining competition, because I think that's really important for these awards.

I hope I could make some people feel interested in MiA, and if not, mb I can convince you with the next round. For that I will try my best, even if I may be busy. Again, a big thank you to all who supported the series so far (special mention to @Erinyes), and see you again in the semifinal :zomg
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Nah man. Made in Abyss is shit. Get wrecked this round plx, thankyou.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
This event is for people with taste. Just saying.
Why weren't any of them notified about this then? Where are those nominations?! :derp besides mine ofc
 

White Rabbit

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 22, 2006
Messages
546
Reaction score
112
Gender
Male
Country
Band of the Hawks 2
I hope Death Note gets swallowed by the Abyss this round.
#revenge4berserk
:XD
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
@revo you did it :mokona
Now it's the time u avenge white haired oscar death and nanachi plus NNT :emobirb you're so close to the end, u need to win this.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Congrats @revo ! o/

Well this is as far as it goes. Fumetsu did much better than I could dream of. :p
I hope this campaign awakened some interest for the series, so to everyone that gave it a chance and voted for it
​



Best of luck to both finalists :thumbs​
 
Top