Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
If it wasn't D1, yea but he barely has been around to play. And I know he is capable of more. Plus ES is always shady. He's gotten into a bad habit of lurking more. Yet he has not made an error like in ace attorney to make it super obvious that he is indeed scum. I always say if he survives past 2 days without being lynched, he's probably town.
Its all good...i like alot of yous but when its MG.
I dont trust not a madafuka xD
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
The problem with not pressuring him now though is that he is known for slipping up when he's under pressure xD Specially on D1, when he had no contact with his team yet. So, in his case, this is the perfect moment to be on him.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
How very accurate young Pandaren
In the land of Gulag'otha there is only sleep...
In the sleeping city of Gulag'otha walk only mad things
Gulag'otha is a land of old, terrible, unnumbered crimes...

So better vote, mortals




or end up here​
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
The problem with not pressuring him now though is that he is known for slipping up when he's under pressure xD Specially on D1, when he had no contact with his team yet. So, in his case, this is the perfect moment to be on him.
Then let's pressure him and make a train on him. Case solved.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
lol there is no pressuring anybody with so little time left, they wont respond in time.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
If anything...the non voters are a quite interesting bunch.
Cant wait to see where this goes
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
@GrySun @Purity of Magi just back, it's because I saw gry comment about prostitute and it was my mistake I mean prosecutor, it was because I was speed writing as after that I won't be able to respond to any comment because Irl stuff (ok I was reviewing for my math test that is tomorrow with someone else that's why I couldn't talk) , and I knew someone going to comment to why I didn't respond even though I was online, basically I was curious to why gry tagged me ( and others ) but I couldn't respond to them.
Now going to back read or could someone give me a summary of what happen in those two hours ?
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
An hour left and still top 2
Id appreciate not being lynched on d1 for no reason
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
@GrySun @Purity of Magi just back, it's because I saw gry comment about prostitute and it was my mistake I mean prosecutor, it was because I was speed writing as after that I won't be able to respond to any comment because Irl stuff (ok I was reviewing for my math test that is tomorrow with someone else that's why I couldn't talk) , and I knew someone going to comment to why I didn't respond even though I was online, basically I was curious to why gry tagged me ( and others ) but I couldn't respond to them.
Now going to back read or could someone give me a summary of what happen in those two hours ?
I see and I was also more talking about your status which you turned back to visible lol.

Also good luck with your math. I certainly can comphrehend with you on that case. Don't push yourself too much.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Maybe I'm just not with my head into the game yet, but I have to say this day is more confusing than usual. Random D1 votes are so cute.

As for the hints so far... (if I missed some, please tell me :XD)



1.Lambu - As for myself, I think Im disappointed with my role, its still useful I guess.
2.Crescent - Think this is the first game I was a bit meh on my role. It’s, at least, the first time I have been passive outside of a speed game.
3.Gnut - Its an old constant role.
4.Magi – I haven't had this role before or maybe I had.
5.Marmalade: my role is active :-)
6.GrySun- I like this role, but compared to mason recruiter from last game just not as hyped.
7.EmptySoul – 1. Never had this role before; 2. Its active
8.James Rye - Anyway as for my role: The Mafia got a similar role to mine, sort of.
9.Hardy - My role is active and can be fucking useless if I don't play well.
10.Asako - Also about my role it's a role that is either hated or loved ( but usually hated )
11.Spriggan - As for my role hint, it's my first time having It. Actually a pretty good role tbf.
12.Demonspeed- I don't want to say much about my role. But it's a role I never got before.
13.Vandred- My role's perpetuating the passive role streak, but thankfully it's less bad as the previous ones...
14.Pompom – never had the role before
Are you suggesting Gry was hyped about being Mason Recruiter?




The quarrelsome trio digitaldude, Evil3ye and Lambu all feel like townies to me for now. Gry, gnut, Marm and to be honest Sprig I feel like trusting more for now. The others are a mixed bag.

Didn't quite get if @James Rye confirmed to Gry that his role isn't a townie equivalent like Escort -> Prostitute, because I could only see BK or Apprentice fitting the description of "similar, sort of".
@Lambu, you're "disappointed with your role" because...? Or should I ask Cres? :fan
Have a few guesses about @Asako's alright :rolleyes:
And @Lady pompom, are you seriously not going to hint anything else? Because I've started to believe that lynching those who refuse to hint on D1 is not a bad strategy at all, lately.
@Purity of Magi, you wouldn't be so kind either, would you? -3-
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I lost it,

Jinx makes zero sense,
maggot is annoying as hell,
wtf is PoV,
the hell panda just say - that demon is nonvoter bomb next turn??
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,611
Gender
Female
Country
China
I lost it,

Jinx makes zero sense,
maggot is annoying as hell,
wtf is PoV,
the hell panda just say - that demon is nonvoter bomb next turn??
No, demons as in from the lore

Lore contains no hints or further game play elements. If I meant Demon Speed it'd be more clear
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
So who slip up ? I saw some mention about a slip up but didn't read everything for now


Also good luck with your math. I certainly can comphrehend with you on that case. Don't push yourself too much.
Thanks I will need it tomorrow. :blush
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Spicy Copan
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Votelock Magi
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top