If it wasn't D1, yea but he barely has been around to play. And I know he is capable of more. Plus ES is always shady. He's gotten into a bad habit of lurking more. Yet he has not made an error like in ace attorney to make it super obvious that he is indeed scum. I always say if he survives past 2 days without being lynched, he's probably town.
The problem with not pressuring him now though is that he is known for slipping up when he's under pressure xD Specially on D1, when he had no contact with his team yet. So, in his case, this is the perfect moment to be on him.
How very accurate young Pandaren
In the land of Gulag'otha there is only sleep...
In the sleeping city of Gulag'otha walk only mad things
Gulag'otha is a land of old, terrible, unnumbered crimes...
The problem with not pressuring him now though is that he is known for slipping up when he's under pressure xD Specially on D1, when he had no contact with his team yet. So, in his case, this is the perfect moment to be on him.
@GrySun@Purity of Magi just back, it's because I saw gry comment about prostitute and it was my mistake I mean prosecutor, it was because I was speed writing as after that I won't be able to respond to any comment because Irl stuff (ok I was reviewing for my math test that is tomorrow with someone else that's why I couldn't talk) , and I knew someone going to comment to why I didn't respond even though I was online, basically I was curious to why gry tagged me ( and others ) but I couldn't respond to them.
Now going to back read or could someone give me a summary of what happen in those two hours ?
@GrySun@Purity of Magi just back, it's because I saw gry comment about prostitute and it was my mistake I mean prosecutor, it was because I was speed writing as after that I won't be able to respond to any comment because Irl stuff (ok I was reviewing for my math test that is tomorrow with someone else that's why I couldn't talk) , and I knew someone going to comment to why I didn't respond even though I was online, basically I was curious to why gry tagged me ( and others ) but I couldn't respond to them.
Now going to back read or could someone give me a summary of what happen in those two hours ?
Are you suggesting Gry was hyped about being Mason Recruiter?
The quarrelsome trio digitaldude, Evil3ye and Lambu all feel like townies to me for now. Gry, gnut, Marm and to be honest Sprig I feel like trusting more for now. The others are a mixed bag.
Didn't quite get if @James Rye confirmed to Gry that his role isn't a townie equivalent like Escort -> Prostitute, because I could only see BK or Apprentice fitting the description of "similar, sort of". @Lambu, you're "disappointed with your role" because...? Or should I ask Cres?
Have a few guesses about @Asako's alright
And @Lady pompom, are you seriously not going to hint anything else? Because I've started to believe that lynching those who refuse to hint on D1 is not a bad strategy at all, lately. @Purity of Magi, you wouldn't be so kind either, would you? -3-