Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Guys chill a bit, this is like the "FARFALLA'S AVIES <3" spam but about "LEL THIS IS SO RANDOM XDDD"

Appears so far as if my inactivity is suspicious. I tried to post when I could and least catch up during the short breaks which is why I appeared online once in a while. If that constitutes suspicion I guess it's something to go for on a day one but that can be said about dozens others.
time is up fuck
votekill demon
Uhm, why so against voting marma and finishing the phase?

can locked voters change votes in extended period?
Yes.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Lambu saved Desin. Vandred voted for Desin after that, and then Gry voted for Marma to make it 4-4.
Yeah, seems like a lot of people wanted to save others at the last second.
What i don't understand is why digitaldude voted against Lambu. If he believed Lambu and Desin to be allies and Lambu saving Desin with his vote, it would have been easier to break the tie by voting Desin, rather than voting Vandred and making it a three way tie.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I don't get it. If you think Vandred was trying to save Desin, means you believed a mafia trying to save another, so why not vote Desin?
Thats a really good point, I actually mixed up vandread and gry. it was gry that tied everything.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
So should we read it as Gry saving Desin? Or did he just extend the day phase so he could read 6 pages?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Guys chill a bit, this is like the "FARFALLA'S AVIES <3" spam but about "LEL THIS IS SO RANDOM XDDD"



Uhm, why so against voting marma and finishing the phase?



Yes.
and why hasnt marmaladesky voted at all its strange.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,892
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
pls enlighten silly me how I could have misread honey boo boo so much? Was it the part where she commented on the avatars, or the part where she said she didn't bother to read close enough to have an opinion on anybody, or when she refused to cooperate? Really curious right there.
I’d appreciate it if you didnt put words in my mouth, and at least try to understand what I said earlier on.
I get that you wouldnt suddenly think I am town because of those words, I would simply appreciate it if you tried that, rather than spreading these types of things.

Like I have stated before, if there is anything you’d like to know just ask.
You seem to have made up your mind though, but I will answer whatever you’d like to know.
I’m town, active role. I’d rather not claim my role right now, but if I must, I will. What else would you like to know about it? :-)


I kind of didnt want to place a random placeholder vote, but someone that gives me major mafia vibes. I couldnt make up my mind, which is why I havent voted yet (even though there is an extension now, that wasn’t part of the plan - I wanted to do this withing the original tike obviously)
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
so the question is why did grysun save desin? I mean even if both marmalade and desin are townie does desin have some greater importance?? what role did desin claim?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
In the end both mafias, I can totally see this lol
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I think I'm still able to change my vote, but random as it is, as I said when I voted, unless he says something I see no reason to change atm.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Don't worry, my mum set me up with the right protection




Not really sure what to think of this first clash. Feels almost a bit forced here as if mafia trying to seem on different teams in case one of them gets found.
Regarding my role I am certainly happy with it since I can actually do something (as in active role) and affect the game in a positive way
that does seem important maybe why gry saved desin
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Goodafternoon! I am at work so I cant be active for the next couple of hours.

As for now: my role is active :-)
marmaladesky also has an active vote.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
There's way too much to catch up on. How are so many people online for the end lol.

I'm here now, gonna stay here til extension is over.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I’d appreciate it if you didnt put words in my mouth, and at least try to understand what I said earlier on.
I get that you wouldnt suddenly think I am town because of those words, I would simply appreciate it if you tried that, rather than spreading these types of things.

Like I have stated before, if there is anything you’d like to know just ask.
You seem to have made up your mind though, but I will answer whatever you’d like to know.
I’m town, active role. I’d rather not claim my role right now, but if I must, I will. What else would you like to know about it? :-)


I kind of didnt want to place a random placeholder vote, but someone that gives me major mafia vibes. I couldnt make up my mind, which is why I havent voted yet (even though there is an extension now, that wasn’t part of the plan - I wanted to do this withing the original tike obviously)
Why thank you for that. It seems you must now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top