Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
In the end both mafias, I can totally see this lol
Idk, if I was mafia tied with a buddy, getting him lynched to save my own skin could even benefit me with some credibility later on. Even if they're together, it looks odd. They would have risked having 2 members lynched at once. So I don't think that's the case.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
@digitaldude
I still don't understand your vote earlier, please explain to me. Sorry to bother you with that.
Reagrdless of who broke the tie, Gry or Vandred, doesn't matter, you voted against the one who tried to save Desin. But then, it means you were believeing Vandred (or Gry, whatever) and Desin to be allies. So why did you vote against Vandred, which didn't break the tie at all and actually incresed it by making it a 3 way tie, when you could have voted Desin, break the tie, get him lynched, since you believed him mafia?
If anything, that vote you did makes no sense to me. It actually helped Desin more, by making sure the tie continued.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Oh youuu.
I mean, you did vote for the most experienced player for no reason, then you had absolutely no reaction when I voted to you just after.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
@digitaldude
I still don't understand your vote earlier, please explain to me. Sorry to bother you with that.
Reagrdless of who broke the tie, Gry or Vandred, doesn't matter, you voted against the one who tried to save Desin. But then, it means you were believeing Vandred (or Gry, whatever) and Desin to be allies. So why did you vote against Vandred, which didn't break the tie at all and actually incresed it by making it a 3 way tie, when you could have voted Desin, break the tie, get him lynched, since you believed him mafia?
If anything, that vote you did makes no sense to me. It actually helped Desin more, by making sure the tie continued.
I MAKE MISTAKE OKAY I HAD 1 minute tothink AAAAAH
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
So there's like 200 posts I missed during those few rounds. Can someone tell me what happened? Or should I speedread?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Then let's kill Vandred or Magi and everyone will be happy.
Im surprised Im even considering it :lambirb

Idk, if I was mafia tied with a buddy, getting him lynched to save my own skin could even benefit me with some credibility later on. Even if they're together, it looks odd. They would have risked having 2 members lynched at once. So I don't think that's the case.
Not if both hold powerful roles, but yeah its kind of a twisted logic.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
There's way too much to catch up on. How are so many people online for the end lol.

I'm here now, gonna stay here til extension is over.
WHY DID YOU TIE? SO YOU COULD READ THE THREAD?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
So there's like 200 posts I missed during those few rounds. Can someone tell me what happened? Or should I speedread?
You can easily read 5 one liners per minute, so go ahead '-'
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
I mean, you did vote for the most experienced player for no reason, then you had absolutely no reaction when I voted to you just after.
Why would I react on that? I even liked your post! More then enough recognition for you to votelock me. I can vote for whoever I want as you can vote for whoever you want. It's just that simple. :3
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Again? I didn't claim it, just hinted.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


You saw me, daaaamn :lmao

50 :nerd Sorry.
Yeah that was a rhetorical again, you see. Only way to get yourself out of this tie you forced upon us is some role claim.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Why would I react on that? I even liked your post! More then enough recognition for you to votelock me. I can vote for whoever I want as you can vote for whoever you want. It's just that simple. :3
I guess? It didn't mean a whole lot but you were among the top voted people after that. One more vote and you would had been gone from the game. Instead of confronting me you let it slide and go unnoticed.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
So there's like 200 posts I missed during those few rounds. Can someone tell me what happened? Or should I speedread?
We were killing Desin with my vote, Lambu saved him by voting for Marma, then Vandred voted for Desin, then you extended the dayphase by tying it again so you could queue Overwatch
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
I guess? It didn't mean a whole lot but you were among the top voted people after that. One more vote and you would had been gone from the game. Instead of confronting me you let it slide and go unnoticed.
I wonder why.. but then again perhaps think out of the box that's all I will say. I have my own game which shouldn't be a surprise.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,899
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
@MarmaladeSky why didn't you vote for Desin to save yourself?

@desin24 why didn't you vote for Marma to save yourself?
Because I was busy typing my precious post and incredibly slow (using my phone rn). Read it too late. Dumb? Yes. Cant do anything that now.:cookiestare
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Previous*

Such a precious post:awe
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Guys chill a bit, this is like the "FARFALLA'S AVIES <3" spam but about "LEL THIS IS SO RANDOM XDDD"



Uhm, why so against voting marma and finishing the phase?



Yes.
when I made the vote the vote counts still said 2 votes for a couple of people so I did not know it was a tie between me and marms. After I posted it was already time over
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top