Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Hmmm, unwilling to vote for desin after what he said.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I read that as her saying that's the reason she didn't respond to people, not that she changed her status for that. So basically she admitted to wanting to read the thread while not being disturbed? ...
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I don't have much for or against desin, but I explained why I wouldn't vote Marm earlier
Funnily enough, the major reason you gave not to lynch Marm also applies to Desin... he also claimed active, with a twist that he added he can promote positive outcomes... Yet you voted him.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hilarious
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
They both explained it as they didn't know what was going on as they couldn't keep up pace. What else is in your notes?
A bit on every player actually. You know I love playing detective even when I don't have the role.

Between Spirit and Asako still. 10 mins left I take it?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
That quote also makes no sense XD First, the part you bolded doesn't directly answer the question about switching status. Was she implying she switched it so we wouldn't see she was online while she couldn't talk? Maybe. That's still one interpretation. Also, if she couldn't talk and had someone with her there, why was she even online? She shouldn't be able to, while she was busy doing something else with another person.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
This ending just gave me like 10 suspects to pursue for next day, nice.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,614
Gender
Female
Country
China
oof okay got the food, may take a *little* longer than 10 mins but Ill just close the thread when I get home, yes?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Its in my mind, I need more time to re-read and think
And I am wondering why people are ignoring you when you were the one who saved desin at the last minute. Right after Gary.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I had 19 pages when I left, met 36 now. I'm trying to catch up, but so much happened and I'm trying to speed read without missing details. If someone can summarize that will help, otherwise I'm racing against the clock here...
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I'm convinced of nothing that has been said within the extra hour. Marmalade and desin just seem clumsy now, doesn't make them innocent, but perhaps one of them would have been compensated by the mafia team for that.

Which is why I think we should go back to the votes. Who did Gry save again?
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Love how Erin always escapes all suspicion simply for being cute :blush
Not always, i've voiced some complaints several times to her, but that backfired on me lol she didn't appreciate. I do agree with her that i tend to be overly suspicious of her.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
:lmao I think it'll be the third time with Spirit death D1. If he is Mafia again it'll be hilarious.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top