Hmmm, unwilling to vote for desin after what he said.
I read that as her saying that's the reason she didn't respond to people, not that she changed her status for that. So basically she admitted to wanting to read the thread while not being disturbed? ...Um...
Funnily enough, the major reason you gave not to lynch Marm also applies to Desin... he also claimed active, with a twist that he added he can promote positive outcomes... Yet you voted him.I don't have much for or against desin, but I explained why I wouldn't vote Marm earlier
name your suspect.I am here now, correct. I do plan to vote, but does that mean I have to rush?
Until she votes...my vote aint budging.name your suspect.

A bit on every player actually. You know I love playing detective even when I don't have the role.They both explained it as they didn't know what was going on as they couldn't keep up pace. What else is in your notes?
That quote also makes no sense XD First, the part you bolded doesn't directly answer the question about switching status. Was she implying she switched it so we wouldn't see she was online while she couldn't talk? Maybe. That's still one interpretation. Also, if she couldn't talk and had someone with her there, why was she even online? She shouldn't be able to, while she was busy doing something else with another person.Um...
What was her hint btw?Love how Erin always escapes all suspicion simply for being cute![]()
And I am wondering why people are ignoring you when you were the one who saved desin at the last minute. Right after Gary.Its in my mind, I need more time to re-read and think
Vote WYIS Gry. Trust me, he is no good. He just pulled some Arjuna, man.This ending just gave me like 10 suspects to pursue for next day, nice.
Yeah I feel like not enough people want to go for Asako to still get 5 votes. She better prepare to get grilled next day.Vote WYIS Gry. Trust me, he is no good. He just pulled some Arjuna, man.
Leaning towards wyis at this point and you know what. Lets get it over withname your suspect.
Not always, i've voiced some complaints several times to her, but that backfired on me lol she didn't appreciate. I do agree with her that i tend to be overly suspicious of her.Love how Erin always escapes all suspicion simply for being cute![]()
I think it'll be the third time with Spirit death D1. If he is Mafia again it'll be hilarious.