Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
my role changed to bomb.
Bomb triggers when a killing party tries to kill you, not when a doctor or detective targets you. Makes no sense what you're saying.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Wow those reading skills '-' I said that leaving hints is important for future check ups. Nice try, but pick something better to hop on my ass or pay the ticket '-'
While leaving no hints. Bravo. Good job at hinting then. Best thing I got for you is Mason leader, basically because of what someone else said.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,669
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Bomb triggers when a killing party tries to kill you, not when a doctor or detective targets you. Makes no sense what you're saying.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
While leaving no hints. Bravo. Good job at hinting then. Best thing I got for you is Mason leader, basically because of what someone else said.
insane doc.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
and even regular doc its pointless to save me I dont need savng. I never mentioned detective btw.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Oh let me guess - BK 3.
There is no way Panda pulls the 3 BKs in one game trick twice.
At least not until this year is over, I mean.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Picked the first 3 because they extended the phase with me, and thought one or more could be mafias saving either Marm or desin. Added Asako as 4th because of her visibility change and not saying anything about it before day ended.
Time out chief... I did NOT extend the phase with you. When I voted there was a 4-way tie with 2 votes. My vote on desin with less than 10 minutes left was explicitly so the phase WOULDN'T be extended. I wanted it over with, and I wasn't the one who tied it up last minute while playing videogames. :rolleyes:
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
My vote then wasn't to "save" anyone... it was to kill desin
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Bulls eye :awe
OH COME ON!!!
Who the hell did you invite then? What was your result? And what the hell is Panda thinking???????
Or is he thinking at all...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Seriously, one game we will have like 16 BKs and 4-5 mafias and the mafias are like wtf due BKs having to try finding the mafias by role reveals while not knowing who redirected who's action or blocked who. And ofc because some mafias hinted at normal roles in a mass BK game they are found suspect and lynched and then the great hunt starts with Bks slowly but surely lynching one BK after another till they found the mafia role reveal outta 3 or 4... god.... I could see Panda doing that just for him to watch the carnage when 16+ people reveal they are all BK...
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
It was a joke, before people flip.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
OH COME ON!!!
Who the hell did you invite then? What was your result? And what the hell is Panda thinking???????
Or is he thinking at all...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Seriously, one game we will have like 16 BKs and 4-5 mafias and the mafias are like wtf due BKs having to try finding the mafias by role reveals while not knowing who redirected who's action or blocked who. And ofc because some mafias hinted at normal roles in a mass BK game they are found suspect and lynched and then the great hunt starts with Bks slowly but surely lynching one BK after another till they found the mafia role reveal outta 3 or 4... god.... I could see Panda doing that just for him to watch the carnage when 16+ people reveal they are all BK...
Cmon James, I'd rather kill myself.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Well I'm sure as hell not gonna vote Vandred last, if anything Mafia Det Grysun should take the Bomb risk.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
OH COME ON!!!
Who the hell did you invite then? What was your result? And what the hell is Panda thinking???????
Or is he thinking at all...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Seriously, one game we will have like 16 BKs and 4-5 mafias and the mafias are like wtf due BKs having to try finding the mafias by role reveals while not knowing who redirected who's action or blocked who. And ofc because some mafias hinted at normal roles in a mass BK game they are found suspect and lynched and then the great hunt starts with Bks slowly but surely lynching one BK after another till they found the mafia role reveal outta 3 or 4... god.... I could see Panda doing that just for him to watch the carnage when 16+ people reveal they are all BK...
I want to see that madness....I will love it.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well I'm sure as hell not gonna vote Vandred last, if anything Mafia Det Grysun should take the Bomb risk.
I can vote last for Vand due me being Timebomb. It doesn't matter to me if I die at day or at night, it just means one less victim in case Vand was bomb.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
farfala kill her james. please.
Nope, not doing that. Farf gonna end me if I do that and I not gonna risky my real life for ending her Mafia game 68 life. She's scary.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I can vote last for Vand due me being Timebomb. It doesn't matter to me if I die at day or at night, it just means one less victim in case Vand was bomb.
Why give yourself up so easily if you'll be useful tonight when you supposedly go boom? Not sure many are doubting you currently.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top