- Joined
- Oct 30, 2016
- Messages
- 1,463
- Reaction score
- 1,527
- Country
-
Well now I'm convinced that COMIQ is mediocre.
Although in a certain way I could agree with you, I would like to know exactly why you consider the manga mediocre.Well now I'm convinced that COMIQ is mediocre.
Although in a certain way I could agree with you, I would like to know exactly why you consider the manga mediocre.
To much Detective Conan there.Shoseki Rankings (15/10-21/10)
6. Hunter x Hunter #36
8. Haikyu!! #34
24. Boruto #6
39. Gintama #75
98. Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs #12
230. Hinomaru Sumo #22
30位22000/50位15350/100位9100/200位4700/300位3250/400位2500/500位2050
Sad to see Radiant have the same fate as Black Clover, it had so much potentialwoot im glad BLack Clover gets to retain king of shonen status, was afraid Radiant would take its place, but it seems to just be living in its shadow.
