Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I think the dayphase time got extended? Didn‘t think it‘d say 2 more hours when I got on.

So apart from Farf‘s reveal nothing else happened, Vand seems to have ragequitted/given up on posting fully, and we still don‘t know what to do with the NVD‘s and James.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
so somehow only townies got non voter disease?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Okay gotta read 20 pages fcking hell. I didnt feel well yday and still dont but ok time to catch up.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Okay I tried to read most part of the convo's.

So Gry-kun claimed to be a BK that found the a SK and Van admitted to be the SK while he had three other people that he invited in his bar, also? Not sure why Vandro-kun would admit to be the one lol. Vandro-kun why u wanna meme urself man. Now you won't see D3 again. -3- Also I find DD a bit strange since if he invited two more people in his bar, why only going the whole time after Farfosh then? Why not the other two optios also? I mean, he can't know who what/which target has been effected so I kinda find that a bit weird but oh well.

And Farfosh is currently a bomb also? Lol. So if I have it correct then we have 2 BK's, 2 Time bombs and 3 people with the NVD? Erh.. actually.. is it strange that I don't find this surprising at all? I mean, knowing Panda and the ideas that we sometimes had when we hosted a game together, I am honestly not surprised by this in case if people speak the truth that is. Oh well, my head is spinning too much right now. Going to rest a bit again. >_<;

Also as last I will add that I find my role quiet memeish as per usual but I kinda like it.
cause she was online and james rye is confirmed townie to me.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Copy Panda What happens if all 3 NVDs gets given to the same person is that person bomb for 3 nights in a row till he got rid of them all or do all 3 get merged into one NVD or will only one randomly of the 3 NVDs hit the target and the other 2 remain with their original holder till they find a NVD-fre target?
Think it‘d merge into one? In Umineko the mechanics there were different, so a player could pass two or three different ones onto 2/3 players.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Fuck, DD, you're such a dick...

So I'm a detective, you asshole. Thx for compromising my N1 but I would appreciate if you won't screw the third one as well. I'm currently a bomb and can't investigate this night... So yeah, I either become a deadload till N4 to maybe not even know my sanity by then or I spill the beans now and try to argue reason with this mofo so I don't get the curse a second time...

At first I entertained the idea of giving you my curse as well this night, DD, so I could read your funny AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH tomorrow, but we're quite lost regarding mafia right now, and I would rly appreciate being able to use my fucking role on D3 if I'm able to and if I can survive. So yeah if you wanna be an ass and keep me alive and without results till then, I can't rly stop you... But now you know the price. Thx for the extra mind work you're proving to any protection we might have left as well '-' (reinforcing that I'm a bomb this night and I don't need protection now). Wouldn't even feel sorry for causing you to lose your action a second time as well, LOL, BKs are so fucking cancerous...

Btw I checked on Desin. After arguing with Vand that he looked as valuable as Marma and also that he could provide positive outcomes, I expected him to die. Oh well, didn't happen, but I got innocent on him. Not that it means anything at all since I was targeted by DD.

God help me, why do I always get those old ghosts on my ass out of nowhere, with no reason at all, LOL. Now you have a dead det and an alive and useless one till midgame '-' you so deserve a cookie. Good job being stubborn and narrow sighted. "Oooooh she's so suspicious!!! She called for a wagon on Santa!!!" Marvelous reasoning '-'

Oh and if anyone doubt that I'm a bomb now, you can check the post count and see if my vote on Van is there...
Prostitute block farfalla tonight I cant be bomb again.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Just woke up and daamn Farf just came out.

First of all votekill Vandred

Damn we got a lot of outright revelations this dayphase and now a second detective has a spotlight on her back which is unfavorable. Her having the NVD is really unlucky for us. If this is a mafia play then wow, nice way to get time. However I wouldn't see that much pressure to force such a reveal. Anyway time to catch up and see the proper context and not just the last two pages.

@james that's a really good question actually, if the stacking is possible and we have a plain townie , would he please stand up
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Think it‘d merge into one? In Umineko the mechanics there were different, so a player could pass two or three different ones onto 2/3 players.
Grysun put farfalla in the bar she has gone of the rails.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Just woke up and daamn Farf just came out.

First of all votekill Vandred

Damn we got a lot of outright revelations this dayphase and now a second detective has a spotlight on her back which is unfavorable. Her having the NVD is really unlucky for us. If this is a mafia play then wow, nice way to get time. However I wouldn't see that much pressure to force such a reveal. Anyway time to catch up and see the proper context and not just the last two pages.

@james that's a really good question actually, if the stacking is possible and we have a plain townie , would he please stand up
She revealed with two hours to go for no reason.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Why are people still willingly voting for Vandred?? There's still a chance he could be a Mafia Bomb
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Why are people still willingly voting for Vandred?? There's still a chance he could be a Mafia Bomb
Only mafias would really know that for sure eh Gary? I find it quite suspicious how you and some others keep being afraid of exploding without there being much of a reason for it, unless I totally missed something :grumble
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
and farfalla dumb ass will give it to me after everyone else gives to james rye.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Why are people still willingly voting for Vandred?? There's still a chance he could be a Mafia Bomb
I figured that since there are 3 people left to vote I would not be the last remaining one. His easy resignation indicates to me that he just gave up and really is the SK .

Grysun put farfalla in the bar she has gone of the rails.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

She revealed with two hours to go for no reason.
Dammit Gry, you gotta mix some good stuff if people reveal their role even the day after you invite them.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Well no one is going to admit to being Mafia and having it....
The thing is that if we have three townies who have the disease we certainly have to track it. Since it changes the role I guess any infected mafia would show up as innocent in investigations. Also wouldn't we prolong James' life if he got the disease though? Since his role changes, he is no time bomb that blows up on night 2 anymore. I guess that would depend on priorities?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Gary I could it inexplicable because that's what it was and you've admitted as much. there was a tie, you broke it randomly because you didn't want an extension, something which usually benefits. Then you butted heads with those who tied not because they voted x or y, but because they caused and extension which you didn't like. Perhaps you're looking from a different pov now, but as at then, afaik, you broke a 2 way tie with 10 mins to go based off of nothing beyond not wanting an extension. It caused a chain reaction with someone tying it back to try and get a better grasp of what was happening. You disliked this because it forced an extension and mentioned it more than a couple of times.

Not giving hints might be your style, my issue is almost everyone else says something. Yeah active/passive is vague but saying that say D1 means you can't retcon. You say nada all game, so have nothing to say on you. As game goes on, roles are revealed, claims are made, makes it easier to make a safe claim. Not saying it makes you mafia, but just not comfortable with it

Those were the basis for my statement at the time.
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Votekill Vandred
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Why are people still willingly voting for Vandred?? There's still a chance he could be a Mafia Bomb
I kinda spoke on this point though. Explain how he could be mafia bomb. Gry is BK and got SK which Vand admitted to. If you believe Gry is legit, then he isn't lying about getting SK. Vand can't be both SK and mafia bomb. Now if you think Gry is mafia, there are 2 possibilities. If we want to follow your mafia bomb hypothetical, then
1.Gry and Vand are same team. But that will mean Gry threw Vand under the bus just to take out another player via bomb? That's weird. There's disadvantage in the number by doing that. Furthermore, Vand will reveal as Mafia bomb, that will incriminate Gry as well. Lose lose
2. Gry and van are different teams. In which case, what's the point of Gry lying about vand's role? If he did, Vand will know immediately that he isn't legit BK, would raise alarm. Also, Gry is incriminated again if van doesn't flip SK.

So wheres the possibility of Van being mafia bomb? I'd understand if you said NVD bomb, that's different. Could negate all this since Vand will have contracted the disease this day phase after Gry already got a SK reveal. But then that makes 4 NVDs in play. Bit of a stretch I think
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Only mafias would really know that for sure eh Gary? I find it quite suspicious how you and some others keep being afraid of exploding without there being much of a reason for it, unless I totally missed something :grumble
I find it suspicious how someone who plays quite often and is regarded as a good player would just give up on the start of second day phase. And I also find it suspicious that in a game full of bombs that there aren't many considering the mafia having one at least as a possibility... or that we supposedly have two Barkeepers. There's a lot of strange things, and just accepting Vandred's "surrender" and not really questioning it at all on your part is also suspicious to me. That is, if one doesn't immediately accept your Barkeeper claim solely because you happened to invite Vandred and he randomly admitting to it for no real reason (IMO). A serial killer being in the game is a good possibility, several pointed that out after last night's results.

afaik, you broke a 2 way tie with 10 mins to go based off of nothing beyond not wanting an extension.
No, I broke a 4-way tie. And correct, what purpose would an extension on the first day with no credible leads? It only created chaos and that's what Mafia scummers want...

As game goes on, roles are revealed, claims are made, makes it easier to make a safe claim. Not saying it makes you mafia, but just not comfortable with it
Sure, but I've said many times that I don't see the benefit of every person making a claim/hint by the second day. Especially not after we lost two pretty powerful roles on the first night.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
With that being said, I just think people aren't being cautious enough by adding to Vandred's votes. Especially considering the hosts already said that there aren't any penalty votes.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top