Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Why would you die, you have the worst role in the game lol.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,670
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Never should have came back here. I didnt except this type of shit. You can call me stupid player I called myself dumb too and call me no brain I dont care. You making some serious personal accusations against me its ridiculous you crossed a line man. Forget this game.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Apparently I have deep rooted years long hatred for a person that only manifests it in mafia game.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
SEriOuS PeRSoNaL aCcuSAtIOns
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I never said it was hate '-' tho if a one liner can get you so triggered it cannot be far from the truth?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,670
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
SEriOuS PeRSoNaL aCcuSAtIOns
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I never said it was hate '-' tho if a one liner can get you so triggered it cannot be far from the truth?
xi0, gnut, farfalla, evil, charlie, jorped(rip mah boi) faust(forgive me if I missed anyone) thats people I am close to from last person to win I like those people, I came back here after a year cause I wanted to check up on you guys and have fun in mafia game, you made everything personal. I will just appreciate memories we had before and forget this game. Anyway hosts just hostkill me i'm too heated to be in the game.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
It's magi, my target of learning was magi honestly if u know me it's easy to guess as miko in training it's only natural that I could choose her
Yea lala you're the most likely target to die, but there's two killings roles not one, so I can see someone killing her or me as neither of us are confirmed.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,649
Gender
Female
Country
China
Alright some of y'all have a short fuse, no need to blow up in each other faces over nothing. No need to bomb the game with personal stuff, either. Put the salt back in the keg and back to playing. Personal stuff can be discussed personally.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I got scrutinized for saying "why don't we lynch Wyis" and having him flipped as a third party o.O
Of course I critized your overly focused and one sided play yday. Specially when 3 people fully pinned on me the responsability for the loss of a det. You feel bad for people saying you played poorly but it's alright the frustration someone else feels when you throw all the responsability of a "dumb reveal" on her?

Don't say I hate you xD Where did that come from? I just have 0 idea caused your stubborness. I apologize for the burst and name calling you, that was unecessary and I don't believe in most of the things I called you.

Anyway, I got too stressed with this alrdy, this is channeling the game on something silly at this point, and I don't even suspect you to have any good outcome from arguing with. It's cause I trust you to be townie and see you as someone people can follow that I will voice it when I think you're proposing something that can cost us the game. We persist on this and we allow the non engaged ones to remain as non engaged ones... Thx, Poopie, but let this be over...


Edit: Welp.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Yea lala you're the most likely target to die, but there's two killings roles not one, so I can see someone killing her or me as neither of us are confirmed.
They don't know what she is, Asako. Or we alone don't know. You might very well flip mafia with her later, so it is good for us to know that now.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
It's magi, my target of learning was magi honestly if u know me it's easy to guess as miko in training it's only natural that I could choose her
Yea lala you're the most likely target to die, but there's two killings roles not one, so I can see someone killing her or me as neither of us are confirmed.
Oh? Now that is certainly something interesting to hear. As expected from a lil miko like yourself, trying to learn from the elder, if you speak the truth that is.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
oof so combustive
=3=
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Anyways, tempted to votelock lambu at this point tbh, I don't buy anything he has said so far AT ALL and then he just left... Idk, just wanna give him the benefit of the doubt first and see what he says. I think Gary is a very good target but he is carrying a bomb so even if he is mafia and we get him we'll lose another player...
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Catching up atm

One kill?
Why didnt Spriggan blow up with James?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,092
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
@Lambu ok ill check last game more closely, but i doubt ill find out something if its related to a specific interaction. still i dont get it, if your role is that important especially if its a certain unclaimable role, or an important one mafia should know it , unless they were redirected .

Im not trying to accuse anyone, but seems to me Holtie playing slightly differently from the last games i played, he s quite in the shadow, might be for various reasons ofc, but that something thats strikes me. Demon seems to me less commited than usual too, but i want to believe he has no more this mafia curse ! :errr
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Okay... lets move on

If everyone agrees on it i'm fine with following that plan.


Well usually i don't like when people contribute little, which is paradoxal considering my current inactivity.

I have something to tell you all. I deeply apologize for my inactivity and inability to be involved into the game more. I'm experiencing a lot of insomnias lately, which is a recurrent problem for me. While i can be online regularly and participate, i'm feeling really drained and exhausted, and thus i'm just not involved as much in the game. I can't concentrate, and to be fair, this game has gone crazy since D1 i feel.
I wouldn't be surprised if by D6 i'd pull an Arjuna and ask people what their roles are because i didn't pay attention.

So to answer these quotes, @digitaldude i'll follow whatever plan is made in regards to the bombs. I didn't really try to think about this rule too much, so i don't know how best to deal with it.
@desin24, i can only give you some vague impressions i've had while backreading, so in no way am i giving accusations.
First about Lambu. I didn't understand anything he said about his role. This is supposedly easy to understand, and he's even saying mafia most likely knows his role. So what's the point of hiding the role then? It feels like only slowing town down, pointlessly. Then again, i won't point fingers to those who don't feel like revealing, since i'm one of them.
Secondly, i found xi0's questions to be... How should i put it. I thought this tie about desin and Marmalade has been cleared already. I understand the questions of course, these are very solid questions to ask, but it feels like everything has already been answered to previously in Day 2, some even in Day 1, and he's always coming back to them anyway. If anything it feels like he's trying to put shade onto one of the most trusted people here (GrySun); though this is maybe my paranoia speaking. I had the same impression when Lambu was suddenly the center of attention D1; always smells to me like people trying to create scapegoats.

What else to say... I don't know. If anything comes to mind i'll talk about it; for now this is it.
I still think you could be mafia, but its nice to see you care about it, get well soon.

I ain't playing with time lambu, I'm not revealing my target not yet as mafia could frame me or them by killing one of us, if am I playing with time then what do u think you're doing, mafia already know your role because crescent told them so why are u keeping it hiding? plus we already have 2docs and 2dets out in the open with a 2 BK, all information roles, At least I revealed what role am I.
A role I believe doesn't exist.

Why? Simple. Did it even occur in your mind that revealing to say to have the NVD gives mafia a more of free option to choose a different target to kill that is lets say not a bomb in the game? The reason that this mechanic even exist is to let mafia have a lesser safer option who to kill for. Even so, even if the disease might fell into the mafia hands, it will most likely more hinder them because if they have for example a mafia detective or a mafia escort as role and one of them turned into a bomb. They cannot use their role for a night phase. It's not science, it's that simple. This mechanic is more a benefit for the townies then its a benefit for the mafia. There are various ways to bait mafia into this lol. Just think out of the box man.
Im trying to think out of the box, but it doesn't escape my mind that at least one of those "initial four" sick people is a mafia. I know this mechanic benefits townies more than mafia, but Mafia can also neutralize town's powerful roles infecting them ._.

My role is as good as revealed but no one (except a player that died) pays attention :lambirb

I can say anything I just didn't see the point, I'm still useless :catshrug
Alright, then reveal tomorrow mister useless role. :pls


Guys I will straight up reveal tomorrow, there would be no point to keep it like this after D4.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
@Lambu ok ill check last game more closely, but i doubt ill find out something if its related to a specific interaction. still i dont get it, if your role is that important especially if its a certain unclaimable role, or an important one mafia should know it , unless they were redirected .

Im not trying to accuse anyone, but seems to me Holtie playing slightly differently from the last games i played, he s quite in the shadow, might be for various reasons ofc, but that something thats strikes me. Demon seems to me less commited than usual too, but i want to believe he has no more this mafia curse ! :errr
Holt seems busy, idk, he always has a lot to catch up when he's back. So far I agree with his points so I'm not suspecting him a lot.

About Demon I agree. Seems to be following the game but less committed indeed.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Guys I will straight up reveal tomorrow, there would be no point to keep it like this after D4.
Out of curiosity, if no one else reveals today, who would you indicate as a lynch target?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
@Lambu ok ill check last game more closely, but i doubt ill find out something if its related to a specific interaction. still i dont get it, if your role is that important especially if its a certain unclaimable role, or an important one mafia should know it , unless they were redirected .

Im not trying to accuse anyone, but seems to me Holtie playing slightly differently from the last games i played, he s quite in the shadow, might be for various reasons ofc, but that something thats strikes me. Demon seems to me less commited than usual too, but i want to believe he has no more this mafia curse ! :errr
I've been wary of Holt since the beggining, now he feels like a true puppet master right now (if you are mafia man: hats off to you)
And Demon is waiting and waiting, he said he would reveal later this DP though. Lets see if its true.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Holt seems busy, idk, he always has a lot to catch up when he's back. So far I agree with his points so I'm not suspecting him a lot.

About Demon I agree. Seems to be following the game but less committed indeed.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Out of curiosity, if no one else reveals today, who would you indicate as a lynch target?
EmptySoul, like, she's a Finalbeta 2.0

That or Takuan, desin or xi0. I still dont believe Hardy. As I said the only one I truly trust is Gry.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Asako seems full of bs too :XD
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,092
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Im trying to think out of the box, but it doesn't escape my mind that at least one of those "initial four" sick people is a mafia. I know this mechanic benefits townies more than mafia, but Mafia can also neutralize town's powerful roles infecting them ._.
.
yeah i do think its plausible that one of the Nvd is mafia possibly more than one, i think it benefits/can be detrimential equally to both sides.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top