Lol, btw spriggan any reason to why u voted taku
I think the reason is pretty obvious. Inactive and not revealing stuff about his role. I'd votekill for lessLol, btw spriggan any reason to why u voted taku


Honestly, you're great and all, but playing with you is a nightmare. You take offense with everyone disagreeing with you in the slightest. For me personally the decisions you said you made were illogical because I had a different strategy in mind. So what now no one is allowed to even mention that they would have different approaches for different situations? This whole being attacked thing is all in your head, and it's only rational to be suspicious of everyone and everything, unless in rare cases of an innocent child, or when you're a detective yourself who has perfect idea of the own sanity and a pleasing result after checking you. You want to ignore my posts, do it fine. I wish I could too, but your obnoxious green colour won't let me. I just won't read them anyways, to not rage quit like digital in response.In those games you're never man enough to embrace your responsibility so it's very typical of you to pin in all on me now after you also witch hunted me, as always, for no reason, supporting that retarded need for a BK to get confirmation only from me and not from Lambu... A confirmation that had nothing to aid to Dad's role. It's also a cute coincidence that you also didn't care about pressuring Lambu on his action... If I wouldn't ruin my role by revealing it, your toy boy would do so by transfering the curse. Enjoy the marvelous result of your constant harassment and suck it up. I wonder if your provocations in this game don't have a reason as well... In the previous one it did, you were mafia gambler framing me from D1. Your obsession sometimes have no ends. Although I had reasons not to suspect you, it's always good to remind people that your acting is not only pointless, but we're kinda halfway thru the game and all we got on you is that you're active. How cute. You're only going under the radar 'cause the rest is focusing in the same targets. I might as well start ignoring you here since I have no info to provide you now and nothing to gain from your childish provocation.
@Asako @digitaldude who did you pass the curse to? You were both online alrdy, don't wait forever to say it. The ones that didn't vote y'day could be the mafia holding the curse info and if you didn't pass to Gary and Demon and they can't vote today, there were rly more than 3 bombs around.
@Lambu idk why can't you share what you did with your not so amazing role on N1 considering that info is also of interest since yday. I didn't see the rush to squeeze us for an answer but now this inequity is quite annoying and also adding up to what I think about you in this game.
I never said that, why would you even make that up. My own role leads me to believe you might be a huge mafia fraud, but who knows in this troll game setup. I'm even willing to vote last for you and blow up together. We won't come around to make sacrificies if we wanna win anyways.Yes you can overthink in mafia. See your Mafia Bomb hysteria last phase as an example. It already got people panicked instead of talking about themselves and their roles, so it was detrimental to us.
We have had games with reasonable day 1 lynches, don‘t act like it‘s always random. Someone either acts weird or makes a small mistake people pick up on, as it happened with Spirit.
It‘s not about me being in danger myself, like it looks to you being your #1 concern for some reason.. It‘s about making sure we lynch the right person. And I was confused at those random mass votes and saw it as something I gotta prevent.
Don‘t get me wrong, desin could easily still be mafia or third party, I don‘t know. We have Farf’s innocent result on him but that doesn’t mean anything, especially with her maybe being redirected by DD. But at the time it just looked like random votes piling onto two random players, and when town I don‘t like to gamble like that. We lynched too many dets and docs on Day1‘s for me to apply your strategy of not caring who it gets unless it‘s me.
Also, why not tag and ask desin things if he‘s your main suspect? You went through all of D2 not asking him for anything or pressuring him, and seem to be doing that with D3 too. Yet you still voted him at the end of D2... Idk Gary but your attention seems very weirdly spread.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Your love isn‘t even playing MG with you
Wait I thought I was Mafia Det who got the SK N1, now you say I got Pom’s Doc role on N1. Which one is it now?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
The idea is that, if Spriggan is really town they wouldn‘t block James. But if he‘s mafia and they knew he‘d blow him up, they‘d block James.
I agree, we should look into who was passing the bomb to whom to get a better idea. To me it seems like a good strategy passing them between mafias, in case someone gets suspicious and might be lynched next day, to pass it over to that mafia member. So looking out for "weird" reasons or "randomized, whoops" in order to track those down.I feel you are just messing with us now. You practically said you are not claiming till D5
Why? Theres a high probability that at least one of the diseases fell on a mafia for balance reasons.
Dw, soon this won't be an issue since I'll die then you can all have fun.Honestly, you're great and all, but playing with you is a nightmare. You take offense with everyone disagreeing with you in the slightest. For me personally the decisions you said you made were illogical because I had a different strategy in mind. So what now no one is allowed to even mention that they would have different approaches for different situations? This whole being attacked thing is all in your head, and it's only rational to be suspicious of everyone and everything, unless in rare cases of an innocent child, or when you're a detective yourself who has perfect idea of the own sanity and a pleasing result after checking you. You want to ignore my posts, do it fine. I wish I could too, but your obnoxious green colour won't let me. I just won't read them anyways, to not rage quit like digital in response.
/rant over
Well if it about inactivity then there's a lot of other better targets like empty or xi0, you're rather active compare to themI think the reason is pretty obvious. Inactive and not revealing stuff about his role. I'd votekill for less
I'd rather not die though![]()
Me? No, I had it. Passed it over to Gry.You got the Host Bomb passed on, who would even kill you?
Well at least then Vandred prolly killed someone. But since his target didn't die, he thought he failed.N1 Demonspeed, xi0 and Vandred
I had one more try to get a role whispered to me, and wasn't against the confessed Serial killer being lynched, instead of persuing one of the possibly fake BKs.I'm not trusting this last bk claim at all... What was also the point of keeping it in the dark until now?
I don't understand this.As for why I included james - the idea was to gamble on the role reveal (probability 0.33) and learn the role of one of the alive ones (probability 0.67). I thought 22,1% is a odd worth taking, but didn't play out.
But the day started 20 hours ago...I had one more try to get a role whispered to me, and wasn't against the confessed Serial killer being lynched, instead of persuing one of the possibly fake BKs.

i dont know about demon, i do think it might be plausible becouse of the amount of bombs but i dont exclude he might be lying (he got theNvd btw ), i have no means to know, but im definitively Bp.Oh wow, 3bks too now. Interesting. @GrySun@Evil3ye@digitaldude I'm curious about your thoughts. Your 3 claimed BKs. What do you think about possibility of all 3 of you being legit? And how much do you believe or trust the other 2?
@Erinyes perhaps I should've officially tagged you in that post with demon .but I just saw you say you believe both of you are legit. Do you have something else to add?

That's simple statistics, doing with your favourable option the role reveal of 1/3 and your favourable two options from the first favourable option 2/3. Multiply that and you have your odds. Likewise the chance of learning the role of jamesm would have been 11,05%, redirecting him as well 11,05% etc.I don't understand this.
Are you implying that if James dies during the night you invite him into the bar, then your action (whatever it is out of the three options) wouldn't happen to him but had to happen on the other two? I didn't know it worked that way.
As I said, I believe digital only came out because he heard someone else claiming his role, I was gonna do that myself, but shit got wild and while I was catching up the train already sailed. I decided to wait an other night. This and Grysuns claim right after the first night was uncalled for IMO. As you can see I was playing the same role differently.Oh wow, 3bks too now. Interesting. @GrySun @Evil3ye @digitaldude I'm curious about your thoughts. Your 3 claimed BKs. What do you think about possibility of all 3 of you being legit? And how much do you believe or trust the other 2?
@Erinyes perhaps I should've officially tagged you in that post with demon .but I just saw you say you believe both of you are legit. Do you have something else to add?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I slept and worked, sryBut the day started 20 hours ago...
