Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
I don't even have an opinion on empty, that's how much I was folowing his moves. If anyone has a better argument why Empty instead of Hardy, I'm willing to change.

Like role claims pls.
Her*
There is no better argument
Basically just "hurr durr shes been sorta inactive" and some other weak shiz :awe
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
By the way, how do we pass bomb to someone else? I'm sorry if that has been said, and sorry about asking so later, you just reminded me. Who should i give mine to?
No time to discuss it much. Pick someone you trust, whose role isn't that good.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Right now I'm inclined to vote for EmptySoul because she ignored my question about her night action, which would have made things clearer as far as how useful I am to the Town or not.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Hardy role claimed... Will we lynch someone that could turn into another bomb for us instead of Empty or Erin that give us nothing and act randomly?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I think I'm as good as dead, can't be arsed '-'

Sry for upsetting you dd btw
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Right now I'm inclined to vote for EmptySoul because she ignored my question about her night action, which would have made things clearer as far as how useful I am to the Town or not.
You'll get some hurr durr answers soonish, dw. Give her 20 mins to see the tag.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I KNEW I WASN'T ALONE BEING AN APPRENTICE WITH THIS SET UP
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Right now I'm inclined to vote for EmptySoul because she ignored my question about her night action, which would have made things clearer as far as how useful I am to the Town or not.
Yeah i do
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Just got home and got to read the thread, didn't even finish to eat. Since I've seen people mention that I still didn't say anything I take it as proof that I did well with my hint in the beginning stages of the day. It's a post mentioning Magi. Just to get that out there.

I certainly trust hardy more than empty but I really don't feel like Erin played like a BP would usually play. And I rather believer two apprentices than 2 BP
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
You said we are all op bs already '-'/
Because they are :XD

The set up makes no sense with the roles you are claiming, I hope you all review it tomorrow ffs
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Forgot the vote, goddamit

Votekill Erin
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Vote @desin24 please, I want to see your choice.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top