Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
The only reason I absorbed Taku's claim was because balance reasons, but just like Spriggan is very convenient.

Besides its clear some people just saved Empty here, Im all in for lynching one of the bps, cause one is most surely lying, but I cant anymore I need to rest.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,606
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
How can someone even possible believe this easily ''freeman'' claim? You guys are really easily played by hand it is truly a shame to see. Takuan is in all way screaming mafia, it's the most obvious play that someone can ever make in this game for god sake. It already amazes me that you guys let it slide so easily. When DD just say ''yo dude you are freeman, right'' and he replies like inn other words ''yes man I am'' DD be like ''Demon give the disease to him''. Are you fucking shiting me here? This is the most obvious scum play that I have ever seen in my whole life. And I honestly, do not give a fuck if Takuan has the NVD. I will votelock him as last. I will state it in red I WILL VOTELOCK TAKUAN AS LAST BECAUSE I AM TIME BOMB AND I WILL EXPLODE N3. LET ME TAKE TAKUAN WITH ME IN THIS FREAKING DAY PHASE BECAUSE I BELIEVE HIM FOR NO FUCKING SENSE, SO LET ME VOTELOCK HIM S LAST.

Let's not even forget this sudden train on Erin that happended as last. Sure, Holt goes all votelock Erin because he has his reasons for her however I do not feel pleasant to see a Desin going all of the sudden for Erin without any reasoning in the very last? Are you seriously. Please keep a track on this guy.
A third Time Bomb?

@Emperor Spriggan thoughts?

Seriously this is kinda getting absurd.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,228
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Apparently it's similar to the text of his sheep, not him telling them in the PM. Or so I hope.
I don't think it has to be in a PM. I dislike the idea of referencing things outside of the game thread... the GAME should be played in the GAME thread, and that includes clues too. Aside from host PMs and pads at night, etc.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,606
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
srsly what kind of stupid role is that. But then they should totally say who they target.

-Mafia kills the apprentice -> we learn the role of the target (apprentice has changed and will be announce as targets role)
-Mafia kills the target -> apprentice changed to new role as it's higher in prio than kill
-target is mafia -> apprentice announced dead as appreantice. -> BAAMMM Mafia confirmed.

Only good things:cookiehand
It got a weakness to Prostitute/Escort/BK blocks, it's a block if the target is blocked too.
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Will all your posts from now on be about how we have nothing on you? '-' Why can't you discuss others you suspect then?
I mean, it's only natural you'll argue back, but saying there's nothing or that I'm the only one to suspect you is quite silly. Then I say we can discuss other people and you go back to it '-' I thank you for keeping the attention on you, though.
But its about you?? '-'
Did u even read the post,im talking about You jumping on to erin when the votes were getting too close,i found it odd '-'
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
That Magi post :lmao

No objections of taku dying.
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Will all your posts from now on be about how we have nothing on you? '-' Why can't you discuss others you suspect then?
I mean, it's only natural you'll argue back, but saying there's nothing or that I'm the only one to suspect you is quite silly. Then I say we can discuss other people and you go back to it '-' I thank you for keeping the attention on you, though.
But its about you?? '-'
Did u even read the post,im talking about You jumping on to erin when the votes were getting too close,i found it odd '-'
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
I am extremely tired right now. But taking out Takuan is a step closer to the light of the tunnel. As I said before, I will votelock as last to him so that no one has to be afraid to get killed. This Time bomb will say goodbye and get to hell mafia scum!
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Oh, double post, soz
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,653
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Tbh Takuan could also have said yday that we should pass the bomb to him... with wtv reasoning behind it, for the sake of protecting us all if he's such a threat...
he didnt understand how to pass the disease til 20 minutes ago. well I am hopefully wrong about takuan but I cant vote for him.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
But its about you?? '-'
Did u even read the post,im talking about You jumping on to erin when the votes were getting too close,i found it odd '-'
And sorry, but a proper response to that (as in reasoning to why Erin) was alrdy in the long ass post I shared like 10 mins before the phase was supposed to end. Did you even read it?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top