Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Magi doesn't mess with Red Truth.

Votelock Takuan
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Can we have a vote count update? I want to know if i have at least a slight chance to survive <_>
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
If anything, I'm currently last, so I'd be the one to blow and I'm doomed alrdy anyway.
I can see her being tempted just because it's you. Hope someone else votes Taku.

Farf with the 3rd TB what do you think about Spriggan now?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Sadly lala I probably will forever rolesless as now magi is dead
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
@digitaldude pointing out faulty logic doesn't mean he's Townie, especially if he was basically defending desin and desin isn't Townie
I agree Lambu should share, because I played the sheep game and honestly have no idea what he is. Then again, it's tough enough keeping up with this thread. I'm not gonna go sifting through another for a clue cos someone is tryna be stubborn..however, I don't agree with you here.
A clue can be anything someone can get/verify. Saying it has to be reference in this thread alone doesn't quite follow. Actually he already referenced the clue is related to the sheep game.

It's not really much different from someone referencing an older mafia game (which not everyone playing the current one might have played), or referencing a character in the theme (which those who don't know the theme don't know). So it kinda feels like maybe you're picking on this one in particular because you don't know. The right thing to do is to question lambu to be more forthcoming. But imo, nothing wrong with his method of hinting, at least nothing rule breaking. Heck we've had people referencing things they discussed with mafia buds on pads in old games. It could be anything really.
I mean, at first I wasn't sure about the particulars, only that his clue was related to the Sheep game, which sort of sounded worse than what it was perhaps. That's still problematic to me though... talking about past mafia games is somewhat unavoidable because of player tendencies, likely game setups, etc. So that comparison isn't 100% apples to apples, but I digress.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I can see her being tempted just because it's you. Hope someone else votes Taku.

Farf with the 3rd TB what do you think about Spriggan now?
Idk I never suspected him sooooooo deeply, I keep thinking of his super odd plays last time when he was Jesus and got or almost got a BP killed by claiming the same lol.... I simply don't get Emp, period. He's cute and all but yeah... Even though I wouldn't mind if he would be lynched and would prefer not to give bombs to him, I'd be fine with waiting till day 5 to see what happens. Framing him with James death could still be a thing, not to mention the BKs.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Nah pretty sure you're toast. Got anything to add if you're really townie?
What else can i say that i haven't already said... The only thing i regret was to reveal my freeman role "too fast" for people, despite them hard pressuring me. I'm bad at handling the pressure when i'm townie it seems. I think i've done a similar mistake recently (when i was martyr i think). Bu oh well, at least losing me won't be as bad, considering my role is being cancelled.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Okay so Hardy, Asako, Emperor, Empty and Farfalla. Need at least two more.

@Lambu it seems people wanna stack on you. So I kinda start to believe you are townie. Believe in me, votekill Takuan.
I believe you cause you wouldn't pull a waifu swearing like me or Demon lightly.

Everyone of you that is going full reveal reveal reveal... it will be the first thing I do tomorrow if Im alive, I will even set a clock to be the very first post of the day, you damn mafos.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top