Alright I'm just a retard I guess
Maggy hasn't locked last![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I am writing my post, please wait. Also I still have 12 minutes to go.Hmmm with all those locked votes plus the ones that can't vote, isn't this result final alrdy for this phase to end now?
AH YEAH LOCK MAGI LOL--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
There's no such thingI hope it's a good role worth all the waiting lambu![]()
I swear if he pulls another RWBY restless spirit play he'll be getting my votelock for the next 3 games exclusively.I hope it's a good role worth all the waiting lambu![]()
So you ignore my tag of you asking for your thoughts and spam instead.@Hardy Which FIFA are you playing? Out of interest![]()
You are such a cute mafiaI hope it's a good role worth all the waiting lambu![]()

,My thought? The Freeman claim is iffy for sure, but we'll see what happens once he's dead.So you ignore my tag of you asking for your thoughts and spam instead.

u dead.AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I've been on you since Day 2, doesn't surprise me. Though I question why you sign up to these games after just looking at your last few posts.,My thought? The Freeman claim is iffy for sure, but we'll see what happens once he's dead.
I don't trust you one bit btw![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---