Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Evil is the one who claimed to be the third BK, right? Not sure we should trust him.

I need to reread a lot of pages.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Guess a night where you literally learn a role can shake quite some doubts up :lmao

Unless xi0 comes forward as doc, I have no reason to not trust him, as you don't seem to be it.
Yeah I am not. Neither is he according to his hint.

I'm implying you could easily be mafia with Lambu. Lambu-You-Desin-Gry... Problem would be that then there is only 1 bk (...which I'm fine with) and I really wanna add Gary to that list
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Evil is the one who claimed to be the third BK, right? Not sure we should trust him.

I need to reread a lot of pages.
Yeah but if Empty is right about Gry the number goes back to 2.
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Wasnt evil3ye the one who was on Takuans case all yesterday? i believe hes legit
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Oh shit. I missed Empty's post.

This is interesting. Gry...
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
vote kill grysun

for now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
who did farfalla invetigate btw?
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Both Gry and Desin also wanted Erin lynched yesterday iirc
So if Gry/desin really flip mafia,Erin is definitely not mafia or at least not on their team
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
vote kill grysun

for now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
who did farfalla invetigate btw?
Farfalla investigated Desin on N1 and got innocent iirc
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Wasnt evil3ye the one who was on Takuans case all yesterday? i believe hes legit
Yet he didn't vote against Takuan? He could had easily been in a beef against him to look legit but at the end of the day he chose not to vote Taku.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Gary or Holt. Or both maybe. We'll see what Gary will say today.
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Yet he didn't vote against Takuan? He could had easily been in a beef against him to look legit but at the end of the day he chose not to vote Taku.
Eh then he probably thought whoever he voted was more suspicious
Why are you suspecting him atm anyways? Because he cleared Lambu?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Imo The Mafia team atm is probably between
Gry
Desin
Demon
Holt

I dont see xi0 being mafia if Gry flips mafia :hmm
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Yet he didn't vote against Takuan? He could had easily been in a beef against him to look legit but at the end of the day he chose not to vote Taku.
wow I pointed out takus shit as among the first, and I explained why I didn't vote for him. Magi could have been trolling and he was a bomb at that time. Would have lynched him other day anyways won't matter :catshrug
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah I am not. Neither is he according to his hint.

I'm implying you could easily be mafia with Lambu. Lambu-You-Desin-Gry... Problem would be that then there is only 1 bk (...which I'm fine with) and I really wanna add Gary to that list
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Yeah but if Empty is right about Gry the number goes back to 2.
Why are you lumping me together with the likes of desin. lol.
We should kill him or you next if you ask me, mafia apprentice :lmao
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Eh then he probably thought whoever he voted was more suspicious
Why are you suspecting him atm anyways? Because he cleared Lambu?
Well it comes from liking Lambu's play through the whole game very very little, yes. Lambu's defense of how he behaved in the last day is filled with holes... That were filled by Evil. Same guy that was on Lambu's ass the whole game when it didn't matter at all (easily to assume, to look legit) and now when it matters the most he gets this convenient af result.

Honestly, if I'm right they are doing this to finish the game right now. I wouldn't be surprised if they try to change the target from Grysun to whoever (prolly me for wtv reason). In case some smartass mentions it, I haven't voted for Gry yet because there is plenty to hear yet and my vote will get locked...
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
AAAAAAAAAAAH WHO IS MAFIA??
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well it comes from liking Lambu's play through the whole game very very little, yes. Lambu's defense of how he behaved in the last day is filled with holes... That were filled by Evil. Same guy that was on Lambu's ass the whole game when it didn't matter at all (easily to assume, to look legit) and now when it matters the most he gets this convenient af result.

Honestly, if I'm right they are doing this to finish the game right now. I wouldn't be surprised if they try to change the target from Grysun to whoever (prolly me for wtv reason). In case some smartass mentions it, I haven't voted for Gry yet because there is plenty to hear yet and my vote will get locked...
but still there are two kills every night I got doubts there is two mafia...
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
wow I pointed out takus shit as among the first, and I explained why I didn't vote for him. Magi could have been trolling and he was a bomb at that time. Would have lynched him other day anyways won't matter :catshrug
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Why are you lumping me together with the likes of desin. lol.
We should kill him or you next if you ask me, mafia apprentice :lmao
Incomprobable, and as a matter of fact she didn't troll. It's funny that you are using the exact same excuse as Lambu (who back then said he trusted Magi but now is saying otw).

Why wouldn't I lump the people I trust the least together ... ?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
but still there are two kills every night I got doubts there is two mafia...
According to him there are two teams so there's that '-'/

We had 2 confirmed doctors, there is a pretty big chance mafia has a poisoner to fuck around with us even more in this game with bombs, etc...
--- Double Post Merged, ---
And I still don't understand why mafias would target Asako in this scenario then, it doesn't make much sense. Would be more reasonable to think they poisoned her the night before (and James blew up Pom?).
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Imo The Mafia team atm is probably between
Gry
Desin
Demon
Holt

I dont see xi0 being mafia if Gry flips mafia :hmm
Putting my Lambu/Evil bit aside, I'd have Gary instead of either Demon or Holt. I don't understand why him and Gry cannot be both mafias?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
I will die of laughter if it's revealed that Gry killed Bia :lmao.

Eh then he probably thought whoever he voted was more suspicious
Why are you suspecting him atm anyways? Because he cleared Lambu?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Imo The Mafia team atm is probably between
Gry
Desin
Demon
Holt

I dont see xi0 being mafia if Gry flips mafia :hmm
Investigate me tonight and you'll see I am Town.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Gry, desin, Holt, Gary I guess.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I will die of laughter if it's revealed that Gry killed Bia :lmao.



Investigate me tonight and you'll see I am Town.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Gry, desin, Holt, Gary I guess.
empty is a bomb now he cant.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top