Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
He didn't, and acted too nonchalantly. There's no way Gry plays that carelessly if he's Townie.

Why did it take you until Day 5 to say your role? Why did you give misleading hints in the first place? People thought you were an apprentice and now you're a detective? A 4th one at that?
I didn't mislead at all until last phase (with evident reasons)?

Dunno why you are trying to make this confusing, for the same reason you just faked a result on me, I presume?. I was an apprentice, learnt from Empty, and that's it really.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I am not Mafia :oh.
Inb4 you win the game as mentee and say you didn't lie.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@Hardy can you prove that you can't vote?

With a vote in bold. I will do the same
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Vote kill desin24.
In the same posted I realised I had the bomb I tried to vote, lol.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I mean, I can do it again if you wanna... Votelock Hardy I hate that bastard anyway
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I didn't mislead at all until last phase (with evident reasons)?

Dunno why you are trying to make this confusing, for the same reason you just faked a result on me, I presume?. I was an apprentice, learnt from Empty, and that's it really.
No, I simply misunderstood your list for your night targets. I thought you meant you investigated Spriggan and Empty, which would obviously be impossible as an apprentice.

With that being said, unless DD invited me and redirected me, I got back nothing on you last night. And you don't have targets early on to check against what you're saying about desin either, so I'm not sure it can be trusted at this stage.

Votekill desin24
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Empty, I have no issues with being spied on or investigated or otherwise. Heck it's not even a waste of time as it will help in the elimination process.
!Votelock desin24

I'm having a somewhat difficult time figuring out mafia. I still believe one of the BPs is bullshitting, probably Erin. Evil should be legit, same with empty. But Hardy, Gary, Demon, Erin...I just don't know. Hardy seems to be somewhat all over the place. And that silly theory of Me-Gary-Desin on the same team..I can't even begin to start picking out how that's wrong on all levels.

Gary's results implicates Hardy- but there's possibility of him being redirected. I've also considered Gary lying, but if he did, why didn't he go a step further and simply tie Hardy to one of the deaths directly? Then again, that's a pretty bold move, and if Hardy is legit, when lynched, Gary would be questionable (he could still use the BK invite as an excuse but certainly will be a tight spot). So saying he got nothing might be a good inbetween. Atm, not too sure what to think, but I suppose my gut isn't screaming alarm bells at him yet

Demon has been rather lowkey all game. Iono, never known demon to play like this. It apparently has nothing to do with activity or otherwise, he just isn't so involved. As mafia and as townie, he doesn't quite play this way, so can't even find a spot to fit this behaviour in. Also one of the claimed BPs which I find a bit unbelievable (to be 2)

Erin I elaborated on before. Also rather lowkey, conflicting BP claims. Responded poorly to questioning and sidestepped the issue completely at a point. Unfortunately, the others who saw this interaction between us and picked on her response as being weird are all dead now. Out of all 4, I suspect her the most. She's also not really had to do much besides provide a role/action list, and claim a role. I don't believe I've seen her actively engage anyone or follow any of the controversial threads all game save when I questioned her.

Figured I'd air my thoughts just in case.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
With Two Bombs, two Time Bombs and the special NVD I don't see what is so unbelievable about two BPs. I am rather surprised to see that you seem to trust Gary the most disregarding Evil and Empty who are pretty much confirmed Townies.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
@Hardy why did you take empty to learn from? Seems kinda random to me to pick her on night 2.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,091
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
@Holt thats rich coming from someone who barely didnt contrubute at all and who claimed avery convenient role , i am a bp and you know it and you want to make me lynch bc Im immune on night kills thats all i can see. you dont play like usual, you re among all the remaining players the most suspicious after desin. I suspect you might be mafia or a 2nd killing party.

as for your bomb defuser thing that makes even less sense than 2 bp im not saying its not possible but i dont trust your claim at all. Bp role (dont know for demon but im definitely bp) were likely there to compensate the 3 time bombs, the random potential redirection due to bk, the absence of prostitute and the potential insane docs (with 3 docs in the game its certain that they were all sharing different sanities).
Bomb defuser are supposed to defuse mafia bomb (unless theres a mafia bomb which i highly doubt considering the whole bombs role changes due to nvd), if you re a defuser you re more likely a mafia one because there were 3 time bombs in the game. Time bombs roles are supposed to be a mean for townies to kill mafia ofc they re double-edged like vigilante or any killing roles, so i dont exactly see the point of a townie defuser to defuse a townie (???) in the game im not saying a twnie defuser cant defuse a townie but its weird, you might be BD, but honestly i dont trust you anymore.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
as for the nvd bombs they dont need to be defused bc they re temporary.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
@Hardy why did you take empty to learn from? Seems kinda random to me to pick her on night 2.
She was suspicious af, was honestly hoping I was insane and that I would join an anti town party '-'/ regardless, she had said her role was active, and odds were that she wouldn't be blocked with more vocal players around, so it seemed like a good choice either way.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also, I honestly don't know what to do with my bomb tonight btw. Give it to one of the bps?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Gary's results implicates Hardy- but there's possibility of him being redirected. I've also considered Gary lying, but if he did, why didn't he go a step further and simply tie Hardy to one of the deaths directly? Then again, that's a pretty bold move, and if Hardy is legit, when lynched, Gary would be questionable (he could still use the BK invite as an excuse but certainly will be a tight spot). So saying he got nothing might be a good inbetween. Atm, not too sure what to think, but I suppose my gut isn't screaming alarm bells at him yet
How is it bold, smartass? We are prolly 5 townies against 3 mafias or some shit like that. The moment I bring proof on desin HE GETS HIS OWN, AGAINST ME. He prolly wanted the town to go for me (I cannot even vote to defend myself, I guess he organised that with desin?) Then it would immediately be 3vs3, done. Even if they are 2 mafias only for wtv reason, at night they kill whoever and win.

How am I all over the place? I have explained everything I've done so far, this role sucks wtf can I do... It's less over the place to believe there are 2 apprentices in the game (as all roles have matched so far and followed a theme) than a random spy with no important results until now. Like, for real? His claim is barely better than desin's.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
So, lets do some work here.

  1. @Erinyes as Sylvanas -> "Bulletproof"
  2. @Demonspeed as Lothraxion -> "Bulletproof"
  3. @desin24 as Medivh -> "Detective"
  4. @EmptySoul as Khadgar -> "Detective"
  5. @Hardy as Malfurion -> "Detective"
  6. @Evil3ye as High Tinker Mekkatorque -> "Barkeeper"
  7. @Holt as Baine -> "Bomb DIffuser"
  8. @xi0 as Greymane -> "Spy"
We are looking at five Townies and three Mafia here. Obviously I only trust myself and Empty for her discovery of Gry. So six of the rest would need to be discussed.

Considering that lot of roles in this game were in pairs, xi0's role stands off a lot. His play was as followed so far:

Day 1
Vote 1 Erinyes due to lore, vote 2: desin to break the tie against his favour
Night 1
xi0 - investigated on Empty -> gos she target DD
E3 - Invited Demonspeed, xi0 and Vandred -> got redirection, but most likely Vandred
Day 2
Vote 1 desin
Night 2
Xi0 - investigated on Demon- got nothing
Day 3
several invalid votes due to NVD
Night 3
xi0- no night action due to bomb change -> gives Bomb to desin
E3- invited xi0, Hardy and Lambu -> got a doc among them but it's Lambu
Day 4
Vote 1 Grysun
Night 4
xio - > investigated on Hardy got no action
DD -> ?

From what I see he was early on the desin train. Not really sure why he gave desin the bomb though, as it granted him one day kill immunity.

Holt is claiming to be a diffuser and haven't used his role yet. While diffuser from both sides makes sense, but he is believed to also might be the orange diffuser. Role can only be proven if he actually uses it and the target lives to tell about it. His post count is among the lowest, but at least it's wall of texts quality posts, rather than one liners.

Day 1
Vote 1 Empereor Strip
Day 2
Vote 1 Vandred
Day 3
Vote 1 Erinyes
Day 4
Vote 1 Desin

Worth mentioning that he was never among the daylynch candidates yet, never got a case built around him.

Hardy was a mystery up until this day, for reasons you may or may not agree with, but finally we have a list of his claimed actions. He claimed something vague that could go both way, then apprentice who changed target on night 2. on day 4 he said he still didn't get a role, today claiming it is because he got the detective role. Worth mentioning his claimed role has an insane counterpart, which makes it possible that he turned mafia as well within his own claimed dimension.

Day 1
Vote 1 digitaldude vote 2 maggy
Night 1
Hardy- Emperor Sprigg
Day 2
Vote 1 Emperor Spriggan vote 2 vandred
Night 2
Hardy- Empty Spirit
Day 3
Vote 1 xi0 vote 2 Evil3ye
Night 3
Hardy-Empty Spirit
Day 4
Vote 1 Lambu vote 2 grysun
Night 4
Hardy-Desin: got innocent

Worth noting here how he was all over the place with his votes. He voted for Emp Spriggan on day 2 after trying to learn from him, which is weird as hell. He was promoting lambu kill over gry, before switching to gry very late.

Desin claimed very late to be detective and got all innocent on whoever she investigated.

Day 1
Vote 1 WYIS, very late though, could have had a save yourself vote before, but wasn't around (?)
Night 1
desin - investigated on magi -> got innocent
Day 2
Vote 1 vandred
Night 2
desin - investigated on james got innocent
Day 3
Vote 1 Erinyes
Night 3
desin- investigated xi0-> got innocent
Day 4
Vote - no vote NVD
NIght 4
Got bomb from xi0

When was the det claim? It would make sense on day 3, as she would know that magi was innocent. Very little to go for here though. Who was the bomb given to on Night5?

Left are the two Bulletproofs, who wouldn't really have any night actions other than bomb passings. Worth saying that it's a very strong role, especially in a setup like this. Having two of them would require some serious balance on the Mafia side. Although we have multiple killing parties confirmed already, as in SK and Mafia. OK, starting with Demonspeed

Day 1
Vote 1 Vandred
Day 2
Vote 1 Emperor Spriggan
Day 3
no Vote due to NVD
Night 3
Bomb passed to Empty
Day 4
Vote 1 Gry

By passing the bomb to Empty he disabled our investigation on night 4. Which could have been coníncidential, as she came out on day 4. But worth noting that the mafia team have a detective - as they uncovered the Serial Killer accurately.

Erinyes doesnt say a lot other than re posting, and only gets into cross fire for being one of the two bulletproofs. Save to say avoided crossfire durign days.

Day 1
Vote 1 xi0
Day 2
Vote 1 vandred
Day 3
Vote 1 Empty Soul
Day 4
Vote 1 Gry

Not a lot to go by. D1 probably random, day 2 and 4 were pretty obvious choices. Could you please explain why you chose Empty on day 3? As it seems you followed her lead on the next day and went with Gry.


Judging by the analysis I would assign xi0 and desin of being in different teams. If desin turns out mafia, xi0 rises in creditability. So for now I would assign the set up like this

Players:
  1. @Erinyes as Sylvanas -> "Bulletproof"
  2. @Demonspeed as Lothraxion -> "Bulletproof"
  3. @desin24 as Medivh -> "Detective"
  4. @EmptySoul as Khadgar -> "Detective"
  5. @Hardy as Malfurion -> "Detective"
  6. @Evil3ye as High Tinker Mekkatorque -> "Barkeeper"
  7. @Holt as Baine -> "Bomb DIffuser"
  8. @xi0 as Greymane -> "Spy"
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Wtf why demon :lmao

My day 2 vote wasn't weird at all... Emp said he had a great role and then he claimed he was a fucking time bomb. That's a contradiction, a stupid one but still. At the end of the day I was affraid Vandred was a bomb of some sorts and baiting/trolling so I didn't move it.

Desin is a dude btw.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Oh yeah, you have proof other than "his" word?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
From what I see he was early on the desin train. Not really sure why he gave desin the bomb though, as it granted him one day kill immunity.
Yeah, random bickering, like the one he had with gry. At the end of the day, desin survived regardless, and then he let him go for the whole game, to the point he made him immune... Like, wtf.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Agreeing that it could go either way between the bullets, just leaning toward demon as mafia rn because of the bomb pass
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Oh yeah, you have proof other than "his" word?
He posted dick pics 2 years ago, you should had been around, it was quite a commotion.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
This day could be easily the last if we lynch a Towne and they kill one successfully at night - which isn't even that hard.

I don't really understand what you're going at. You said you know for sure desin is mafia as you targeted him. And you targeted him despite Emperor saying he blow him up. Then that would make your result absolutely redundant. There is no logic behind him being your target other than you knowing the kill is going to be deflected and you gaining some cred on the last meters, by leading the lynch on someone we were gonna lynch anyways. :lmao ayy poopie
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
From what I see he was early on the desin train. Not really sure why he gave desin the bomb though, as it granted him one day kill immunity.
Because I thought he was Mafia? I figured removing a scummer vote and changing his role was more valuable to us than being able to lynch him right away. We still could have done that with Spriggan btw, that idea was also floated out there instead of lynching Gry, I believe.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Which I would have gone with if I hadn't already doubted Gry more. More heat was on him anyway, desin "hid" more.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Yeah, random bickering, like the one he had with gry. At the end of the day, desin survived regardless, and then he let him go for the whole game, to the point he made him immune... Like, wtf.
Immune? Him being a Bomb doesn't make him unkillable cmon. At that point we were probably outnumbering mafias 8-3 or something. If we really needed to lynch desin we could have done so with Spriggan.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Votekill desin24
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,645
Gender
Female
Country
China
You already vote killed so I'm guessing with the bolded underlined text you meant to lock in?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top