Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Pretty sure Empty gave it to Demon, she said something like that? Which means Desin gave it to me to make me look like an asshole, or he gave it to dd/lambu hoping to fuck them at night and as they died it got randomly sorted to me? Is that how it works?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
We are going to kill desin today, right?

So, this is what I suggest. We are going to test Gary's role. He is going to target me and tell us next day who I gave the Bomb to. Of course, I am not going to reveal it today.

Are you fine with this?
While it's a good plan, I don't think the role works like that. Suppose you are a mafia and you kill Empty, and give the bomb to Evil, a spy wouldn't get 2 results, but the one target that you performed your real action.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
That makes no sense, why would he give it to either of us today when numbers are so heavily on the town's side (even if they trully expected 3 convenient kills for wtv reason), to lose votes? Why would demon and me as mafias want the bomb today when neither has been a target, I'm even ASKING to know who to give it to...
Wow, very convincing argument that you are even asking who to give it to, like a mafia cares what we say :lmao

Ayyy poopie, no sense you make. Someone better conviniently give it to you again tomorrow again. Count goes like that:

Day 5: Desin lost his bomb, gets killed today. 2 mafia vs 5 townies
Night 5: mafias pass the bombs to each other, kill a townie. 2 mafia vs 4 townies.
Day 6: lynching a mafia with a bomb. 1 mafia vs 3 townies.
Night 6: kill a townie: 1 mafia vs 2 townies
Probably double lynch, since one can't vote

And that in a scenario where townies have a perfect score and get all lynches right. One mislynch it's over and you know it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So, this is what I suggest. We are going to test Gary's role. He is going to target me and tell us next day who I gave the Bomb to. Of course, I am not going to reveal it today.
Yeah, absolutely not what you say. He should go for my or Empty, if he guesses the targets, it's easy to confirm each other. But it's 50:50 since one of us gonna die tonight.
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
What,why should we be testing xi0 at this point? Hes clear townie imo tbh and him wasting a spy on either of us townies just to confirm himself would just be a waste
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Why would Desin give it to Hardy if he knows hes the one whos being lynched today
I think he was just trying to handicap a town player tbh
I don't really know how it works, as I never had it thus never was in the situation to ask, but perhaps you have to give it away, and cannot keep it for potentially the rest of the game.

@Copy Panda could you help us understand this special mechanic?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Wow, very convincing argument that you are even asking who to give it to, like a mafia cares what we say :lmao

Ayyy poopie, no sense you make. Someone better conviniently give it to you again tomorrow again. Count goes like that:

Day 5: Desin lost his bomb, gets killed today. 2 mafia vs 5 townies
Night 5: mafias pass the bombs to each other, kill a townie. 2 mafia vs 4 townies.
Day 6: lynching a mafia with a bomb. 1 mafia vs 3 townies.
Night 6: kill a townie: 1 mafia vs 2 townies
Probably double lynch, since one can't vote

And that in a scenario where townies have a perfect score and get all lynches right. One mislynch it's over and you know it.
Your whole point is about mafias passing the bomb around them. If I'm mafia, and I'm ASKING YOU TO TELL ME WHO TO PASS IT ON, how the fuck would that plan work? You tell me to pass it to you, and I pass it to someone else... I'M GONNA LOOK VERY CONVINCING!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What,why should we be testing xi0 at this point? Hes clear townie imo tbh and him wasting a spy on either of us townies just to confirm himself would just be a waste
...how is he a clear townie? What has he done?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Your whole point is about mafias passing the bomb around them. If I'm mafia, and I'm ASKING YOU TO TELL ME WHO TO PASS IT ON, how the fuck would that plan work? You tell me to pass it to you, and I pass it to someone else... I'M GONNA LOOK VERY CONVINCING!
It's not like me telling you to pass to person X will ensure you passing it to person X.
To come back to your own words: "Despite everyone telling Emp Stripper to blow up desin, he went for Lambu."
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
It's not like me telling you to pass to person X will ensure you passing it to person X.
To come back to your own words: "Despite everyone telling Emp Stripper to blow up desin, he went for Lambu."
Yeah, and HE said HE wanted to keep it a secret. Obvious reason why he didn't go for desin then, I guess. I'm doing the total opposite, I'M ASKING...
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,601
Gender
Female
Country
China
(ahem)

1. the special mechanic, as stated earlier, does not interact with other roles immediately, as it is the last thing to happen. The DTV is always given away. Roles do not interact with the mechanic (spy, bk, escort) (except for defuser as the rules say).

So a mafia det would see bomb instead of their original role after the fact, but a spy can't see who it's passed to. A DTV as a bomb could claim they're DTV but an apprentice would become a bomb instead od the orignal role etc.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Yeah, and HE said HE wanted to keep it a secret. Obvious reason why he didn't go for desin then, I guess. I'm doing the total opposite, I'M ASKING...
Pass it to @Holt.

If he takes out the other one from demon, we can confirm he legit and not like he can do anything else with his role after.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
(ahem)

1. the special mechanic, as stated earlier, does not interact with other roles immediately, as it is the last thing to happen. The DTV is always given away. Roles do not interact with the mechanic (spy, bk, escort) (except for defuser as the rules say).

So a mafia det would see bomb instead of their original role after the fact, but a spy can't see who it's passed to. A DTV as a bomb could claim they're DTV but an apprentice would become a bomb instead od the orignal role etc.
Ok, you didn't answer if we can keep the bomb without passing it.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Pass it to @Holt.

If he takes out the other one from demon, we can confirm he legit and not like he can do anything else with his role after.
I'm sorry I don't get this at all...
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,601
Gender
Female
Country
China
:mono
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ok, you didn't answer if we can keep the bomb without passing it.
Oh my bad, no, the virus must be passed and if you don't pass it, we will on your behalf
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki


gotta love this game, especially how much the NVD can fuck up both parties
I love how you wont even bother with defending yourself at this point xD
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
What,why should we be testing xi0 at this point? Hes clear townie imo tbh and him wasting a spy on either of us townies just to confirm himself would just be a waste
Because he stands out as the only Spy?
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
:mono
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Oh my bad, no, the virus must be passed and if you don't pass it, we will on your behalf
And mafias who are turned into bombs can still kill as evil said right?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I'm sorry I don't get this at all...
Of course your mafia ass would refuse to cooperate, big surprise.

We have two bombs, two confirmed non-voters if I see it right.
We have a person claiming to be a diffuser, who might just say that to save his mafia ass though.

He has one chance to prove his role by diffusing a bomb. Next day we can varify only one person holds a bomb - thus he legit.

Meanwhile he can carry the second bomb, passed to him at the very end of the phase - > he would be able to perform his diffusing of the first bomb before.

But this plan counts on two people I suspect to be mafia to cooperate with confirming a townie, so don't know why I even bother :lmao

@Hardy @Demonspeed @Holt
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Of course your mafia ass would refuse to cooperate, big surprise.

We have two bombs, two confirmed non-voters if I see it right.
We have a person claiming to be a diffuser, who might just say that to save his mafia ass though.

He has one chance to prove his role by diffusing a bomb. Next day we can varify only one person holds a bomb - thus he legit.

Meanwhile he can carry the second bomb, passed to him at the very end of the phase - > he would be able to perform his diffusing of the first bomb before.

But this plan counts on two people I suspect to be mafia to cooperate with confirming a townie, so don't know why I even bother :lmao
I'm trying to cooperate I just don't understand the plan... You want him to diffuse Demon or me, and both of us send the bomb to him? But then he'll have 1 bomb anyway even if he doesn't diffuse, they "fuse" don't they? How would that make him look legit?

Maybe someone less acid can explain your amazing plan to me?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top