Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,086
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
barkeeper thing is messing a lot, i dont exclude th possibility of fake bk results to cast shade on some peopel or protect other, though i do trust so far evil being bk
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I am asking this because of desin's post. Not sure if he was trying to confuse us but it's worth mentioning.




He said a BP. Only one, that's why I am asking. Surprised that no one mentioned this.
oh no idea why he wrote this but my guess is that they probably investigated me (or you if you re real one but considering how much they seemed to want me lynched i assumed they checked on me) just as a reminder holt and desin were the ones who started thye bandwagon on me. and desin asked the very same day , when taku was about to be lynchedn to people not to give me the nvd, i assume they wanted either to kill me at night if they have a strongman or get me lynched next day.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
im really concerned about hardy giving nvd to holt considering holt is my biggest suspect so far.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
If two Townes can't vote the votes gonna be made by two Townes and two mafia. That's no good.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,086
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
If two Townes can't vote the votes gonna be made by two Townes and two mafia. That's no good.
thats the issue, NVD are huge handicap for us if we have it we cant vote, if mafia have it, we will likely lose someone. so far the most supsicious to me at least is holt, and we just cant lynch him, thats really painful.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I'm not sure what detectives have to do with anything, I hinted my role on D2 before I ever said "information role" when I approached Empty about her night action claim and target. She didn't reply but revealed she targeted digitaldude the first night the next Day phase so I knew she was legit.

Essentially, your doubt of me comes down to there not being a second Spy in the game? We had 3 detectives and 3 time bombs. What about a second Serial Killer or Santa Claus? or a second Townie Defuser (if Holt is to be believed)? I was cucked by hosts I guess? My role in this game is too convenient, but we're supposed to ignore yours? Your claim is no less "safe" than mine, in fact it's even safer with the only useful information you've provided being an investigation on someone who was already dead to rights (by either Spriggan or lynch) and it was no risk to you since you'd know the Mafia anyway.
It comes from your role, the way you have acted the whole game, and of course the result you got on me being a fake. You had no relevant votes and results AT ALL except that one on me to finish the game.

Of course the third parties are exceptions to the logic, and I suspect Holt is a defuser anyway, mafia or town (that makes a set with jinx, he is not alone, like you).

Now you conveniently went for Erin the bp and obviously got no action, instead of going for Evil to be tested...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I didn't target holt but one of you bastards is the strongman.

Pretty sure hard, since he basically confessed that other day when be lynched gry.
Odd, I was confident the mafia team had a prostitute and a second diffuser...

You got two very important role reveals in a row? How lucky is that '-' ?

And yeah, of course it's me, following your theory I'm the apparentice turned unskilled with strongman powers... It was a joke to my gf, nothing else, jesus.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
huh so its hardy who gave his bomb to holt....
I was told to. I already wasn't agreeing with the plan as Holt could had easily been mafia diffuser, but if I didn't do this bitchy3ye would be on me... Which he is anyway, so idk why I even bothered. I could reveal I'm his mom and he would lock on me because his mom is a strongwoman or some shit.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I am asking this because of desin's post. Not sure if he was trying to confuse us but it's worth mentioning.




He said a BP. Only one, that's why I am asking. Surprised that no one mentioned this.
I think he was trying to confuse us. Mafia can't kill the bps and you guys can't get results nor anything to defend yourselves during the day. That interaction makes me think mafia has a prostitute and not a strongman, but Evil's results say otw...
--- Double Post Merged, ---
barkeeper thing is messing a lot, i dont exclude th possibility of fake bk results to cast shade on some peopel or protect other, though i do trust so far evil being bk
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


oh no idea why he wrote this but my guess is that they probably investigated me (or you if you re real one but considering how much they seemed to want me lynched i assumed they checked on me) just as a reminder holt and desin were the ones who started thye bandwagon on me. and desin asked the very same day , when taku was about to be lynchedn to people not to give me the nvd, i assume they wanted either to kill me at night if they have a strongman or get me lynched next day.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
im really concerned about hardy giving nvd to holt considering holt is my biggest suspect so far.
I had trusted evil so far but then he conveniently got two very important role reveals (both specifically against me, now that I think about it) and I really don't think a strongman fits the game at all.

Again, I was told to put the bomb on holt. By evil.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Well, I have to go, and now I heavily distrust Gary, Evil and Holt... Perfect.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
salt achievement unlocked: mom jokes
Thanks, I'm trying to rack honour points to get a sexy wolf mount.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,086
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
yeah @Hardy i remember now, sorry so evil told you.
my issue is that no one checked or investigated on holt...
as for strongman if theres one, he likely have already tried ti used his ability i need to check who was invited and redirected (might have been takau)
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
It comes from your role, the way you have acted the whole game, and of course the result you got on me being a fake. You had no relevant votes and results AT ALL except that one on me to finish the game.
No relevant votes or results? I spotted Gry from the first day, I basically proved Empty's Detective claim, helped get two Mafia members lynched... It's not my fault I've had NVD TWICE.

And even if you want to chalk that all up to luck or convenience, you're still accusing me of the same thing you're guilty of...

Now you conveniently went for Erin the bp and obviously got no action, instead of going for Evil to be tested...
So I shouldn't attempt to catch either Bulletproof left in the game in a lie? I said why I didn't go for Evil. It's not necessarily a matter of trust, even though he's the most convincing figure left, I didn't see a point in risking getting only one name back, as I don't even know what sort of info Spy gets from targeting a Barkeeper. And I still can "pass" a test by being invited by him. So why use it on the one person left who is most likely to be Townie?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Dude, you were all over the place with your votes. Not a single time you voted for a person twice. You tried building a case against lambu to get some unattending Towne votes when it was clear gry was mafia.

All you do is throw around confusion and seed suspicion That's such mafia scum play. You're clearly mafia @Hardy
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,086
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Night Actions :
N1

Gry - invited Xi0, Lambu, Asako, vandred -> got one Serial killer among them.
DD - invited Farf, james, lambu and someone-> get redirected
farf - investigated desin -> innocent
Asako- learn- from -> magi
E3E - Invited Demonspeed, xi0 and Vandred -> got redirection
Lambu - protected -> spriggan
Empty - investigated -James got guilty
Hardy - learnt from-> emperor
desin - investigated on magi -> got innocencent
xi0 - investigated on Empty -> got she target DD

N2
Gry - invited empty, xio, erin, holt -> got redirected
Farf -> no investigation due to bomb change
DD-> no action due to bomb change
Asako- no action due to bomb change
E3E - invited Demonspeed, lady pompom and James Rye got redirection.
Lambu - protected -Gry
Empty - investigated on DD -> got guilty
Hardy -changed his target -empty
desin - investigated on james got innocent
Xi0 - investigated on Demon- got nothing


N3
DD- invited Desin, empty soul, erin, lambu -> redirected
E3E- invited xi0, Hardy and Lambu -> got a doc among them
Gry- no night action due to bomb change
Lambu - Protected-> farf
Empty - investigated gry -> got innocent
Hardy - empty but still has no role. learnt det
desin- investigated xi0-> got innocent
xi0- no night action due to bomb change

N4
Hardy - detective ->targetted desin got innocent
xio - > investigated on HArdy got no action
empty - no night action due to bomb change
E3E -invited ->xi0, Hardy and demon -> got redirected

N5
Xi0 -> spied on Erin -> got nothing
E3E -> invited > got strongman ?




i tried to check all the night actions above and i get no thing more.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No relevant votes or results? I spotted Gry from the first day, I basically proved Empty's Detective claim, helped get two Mafia members lynched... It's not my fault I've had NVD TWICE.

And even if you want to chalk that all up to luck or convenience, you're still accusing me of the same thing you're guilty of...


So I shouldn't attempt to catch either Bulletproof left in the game in a lie? I said why I didn't go for Evil. It's not necessarily a matter of trust, even though he's the most convincing figure left, I didn't see a point in risking getting only one name back, as I don't even know what sort of info Spy gets from targeting a Barkeeper. And I still can "pass" a test by being invited by him. So why use it on the one person left who is most likely to be Townie?
thats true you were the 1st one who went against gry and even got suspicious bc you didnt follow the flow, thats why unless theres a 2nd killing party im leaning towards trusting you (at least as long as theres no other killing party)
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
W00t?? Fucking holt
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@xi0 who did you spy on with what result
What? What did I do? I didn't use my ability last night so if Gary is claiming I did anything that's complete bs....
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Gimme a sec to catch up please
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ok..am I missing something here? I was under the impression that negating the NVDs will be to our disadvantage...why would I use my ability? Why does that make me suspicious?
so im the only one who dont trust Holt ?
evidently, because your suspicion is based on the fact that I said you answered poorly when being questioned...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
What? What did I do? I didn't use my ability last night so if Gary is claiming I did anything that's complete bs....
That was Evil, not me

Votekill Holt

There
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Funnily enough I was coming back to the thread to vote out of habit and forgot I had NVD.... FOR THE FOURTH TIME

Anyways, won't be here for the end of the day and I can't vote anyways, Vote for Hardy, cya.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
On the subway...

Gry's and Gary's interaction could had easily been set up. That is all he has as defense. Idk how he helped to lynch to mafias AT ALL? Empty got a great result and he patted her back, that is all he did.

You could had just asked about the bk role and the spy at this point in the game, in the end all you did was to get yet another irrelevant result.

Evil, until now I was an apprentice gone unskilled, now I'm mafia d1? Then asako was alone? I'm the only person that didn't vote twice the same guy? The more I think about it the more I think you and gary are in cahoots. Maybe mentor-mentee and Holt is the prostitute.

No erin, I don't like holt at all, another fucking reason why I didn't like Evil's stupid plan but I had no choice.

I'm willing to votelock on gary last and blow up with him, if that helps. Then you two are bps and should be fine for the rest of the game, just lynch the other two assholes...

I doubt evil was honest about the strongman, he is just trying to get votes on me which makes no sense because he kept pushing I was unskilled. One misslynch and it's over ffs.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I don't understand that post at all....
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Edit: referring to this
That was Evil, not me

Votekill Holt

There
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Funnily enough I was coming back to the thread to vote out of habit and forgot I had NVD.... FOR THE FOURTH TIME

Anyways, won't be here for the end of the day and I can't vote anyways, Vote for Hardy, cya.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I don't understand that post at all....
That it was Evil that said you're at fault if I have NVD (i didn't follow that one myself tbh), and me proving my vote doesn't matter
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
It's 7 15 here, I have class from 7 30 till 12 so idk how much else can I participate... I'd still be willing to sneak a lock on gary at the end of the day if people like the plan.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top