Yay a new thread to post lewd pictures in.
Yay a new thread to post lewd pictures in.
Only Aqua...? Why?.
From your part only lewd pictures of Aqua will be accepted.
Because that's the only waifu we may have in common... or maybe notOnly Aqua...? Why?
I feel rejected...Because that's the only waifu we may have in common... or maybe not.
I feel rejected...
. Alright, surprise me bring all your pictures here, because this thread has only cat fanservice.KH Aqua:Wait, which aqua, konosuba's!?
, so white 
I am fine with cats too.. Alright, surprise me bring all your pictures here, because this thread has only cat fanservice.
KH Aqua:
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yes. As even a bottle of regular Aqua is more useful than that dumpster fire.of course it wasnt the true aqua..
Amazing pics, so white
![]()
I know right?God damn it evil Aqua is so sexy...

The white resaltes her eyes (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノAmazing pics, so white
![]()

Naruhodo....Give some Rem pictures to Sky Revo
He will love it.
@SkyNaruhodo....
![]()
Ram have a great angle there
![]()
Dunno why I'm spamming only 2B stuff these days
Weird i see asako made a post but i can't read anything, must be a glitch, strangeI still dunno what you like about that aqua battou, she's just annoying unlike the true aqua the original one where she's loving caring and waifu material
Konosuba best girl is darkness ( megumin or wiz are also accepted )
![]()
The neko power is real here


Yes I agree aqua is greatAqua is great
Also hello revo, good to see you as part of the staff now![]()
.Thank you niichanAlso hello revo, good to see you as part of the staff now![]()

