The Last Person to Post Wins - Taimatsu-Maru

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Aight, how many hours you putting in per day? Seems you like it, you working on a lot of dishes you normally didn't work on? (I know you linked the site, but I didn't check it out xD)
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Full time...40hrs a week/8 a day
Yeah...they have alotta stuff i need to learn but i will get it.
Nothing harder than where i was tho....

Gotta get back on...lunch goes fast.
Ttyl
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
732
Reaction score
4,332
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
crazy shifts tho not used to that.
That is the worst, man.
It feels like you really are lower than shit because affects your family time.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
My friends were in Sweden’s Got Talent as a joke act, dressed as chickens and “ba-kawing” songs.

They were asked to be on France’s Got Talent.. and now they’ve gone to the semifinals..
...
And it’s not even funny, they’re so much better than this stupid sketch. :fail
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Day off with my son. Was looking forward to a walk in the cold, sunny, frosty landscape, but this morning we’ve got +2C and the frost is half-thawing under a grey sky. Meh. Watching old Asterix cartoons it is.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,997
Reaction score
18,584
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Day off with my son. Was looking forward to a walk in the cold, sunny, frosty landscape, but this morning we’ve got +2C and the frost is half-thawing under a grey sky. Meh. Watching old Asterix cartoons it is.
Sounds like fine weather for a walk - though, I won't knock your current plan.
I can't remember the last time I saw/read anything Asterix related.

Maybe I should pack the old comics up, along with the Tintin ones, to bring back from my parents house - when we visit this Christmas
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
We went for a walk anyway, stopped in a meadow and ate the incredible chili I made yesterday. Gathered pine cones to make decorations of later. Nice day indeed.

Asterix is so nostalgic to me. I read a lot of the comics as a kid, one of my favorites along with Marsipulami, Tintin etc. Watched Twelve Tasks of Asterix earlier and Vide was completely engulfed. I was also reminded that’s one of my favorites. :amuse
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It's a bummer, was great. In it's first two years especially.
It was. Had a great first anime season too. But dropped the ball later on unfortunately..
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Speaking of Swe, got this on my feed @.@
https://studyinsweden.se/

If it interests anyone o/ In another time I'd be thrilled about it.
You still planning to live in Canada?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
@GrySun You happened to read the one-shot or short series I recommended after Confession?
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,997
Reaction score
18,584
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
HxH's limitless amounts of hiatus' and it's essay-filled chapters when it returns finally got to me. BEGONE! :arf.
This is the same HxH that you [strongly] recommended me to read, right?!?
:hmm
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
This is the same HxH that you [strongly] recommended me to read, right?!?
:hmm
No, it's a different one. :derp

That's why I told you to read everything before this arc, and just pause or drop it there.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,997
Reaction score
18,584
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
No, it's a different one. :derp

That's why I told you to read everything before this arc, and just pause or drop it there.
Ah, ok then.

Was worried about the potential quality of your recommendations - but seems my worries were all misplaced
:verily
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
You still planning to live in Canada?
Tbh, yes, "but".
I wanna move out to another country, but I wanna be able to invest in a career I enjoy as well. The opportunities I've been seeing in Canada lately aren't for me ç_ç Let's hope that's not the case when we decide to go.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Ah, ok then.

Was worried about the potential quality of your recommendations - but seems my worries were all misplaced
:verily
Reading HxH now is fucking great, I wish I could've done that without all the hiatus' he pulled. You're in for a treat, there's a reason why I rated it a 10, it's one of the best written manga (and especially shounen) there is. It's just that in this current arc, we get 10 chapters of explanations and narration, then another year of hiatus, and repeat. We're going nowhere right now and it's been frustrating as hell.

The start of this arc is the start of "a new world", so the ending of the previous one is a good moment to take a break or end it for yourself.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,997
Reaction score
18,584
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Well, I've finally got past all the gumpf at the start - and it's starting to get interesting

[am at the bit with all the auctions - not that far, still, but far enough to get an idea of what it's all about... it is a bit of a slow builder, but I think it'll all probably be worth it, in the end]
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Tbh, yes, "but".
I wanna move out to another country, but I wanna be able to invest in a career I enjoy as well. The opportunities I've been seeing in Canada lately aren't for me ç_ç Let's hope that's not the case when we decide to go.
Canada is a great country with lots of benefits, but I've always loved Europe as a place to live mostly because of the diversity it offers, Scandanavian countries are the way to go, as far as I know, but a lot of countries have their own pros and cons of course.

I haven't travelled much, but that's gonna happen one day. :lmao

Well, I've finally got past all the gumpf at the start - and it's starting to get interesting

[am at the bit with all the auctions - not that far, still, but far enough to get an idea of what it's all about... it is a bit of a slow builder, but I think it'll all probably be worth it, in the end]
Ah, York New City is definitely a big turn around if you didn't enjoy/like the earlier arc. The fights that are coming especially.
 
  • Like
Reactions: z.5
Top