The Last Person to Post Wins - Taimatsu-Maru

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
731
Reaction score
4,330
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
No idea what traumed is since I don't speak Shobish but sure o.o...
It goes more to him, i am sure he will know, it appears at Urban Dictionary xD
Knowing that you will not know is just enough for you, sweetie.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Shobu, you could just stop talking. I mean.. There's no need to keep going.
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
I've never seen or heard people use that word :eyeroll...
You really enjoy trying to wind up Farf don't you Shobs.
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
\@_@/


Btw, carry me, Gus, I wanna try Neeko ^_^ (idk when she's out tho...)
Okidoke, I also want to play her, she's a jungler you know.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,109
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Because you don't smash.
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
:cookiehand
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,109
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Because you don't smash.
My name is xadau, I can't smash.
Smoking bad stuff, weed and hash.
I also drink too much and puke in the trash.
and for that reason i lack the cash.
 
Last edited:

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
I do! Altho Popo argued she's a midlaner '-'
Idc ç.ç she's so cool, so bare with me.
I'm not home till Wednesday night so we can play then or on the weekends.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
MC Raven dropping the bars
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
731
Reaction score
4,330
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
Shobu, you could just stop talking. I mean.. There's no need to keep going.
I was serious defending porn, so any topic aside of it, simply killing time goofing around, it makes morning shifts go faster than with only working :3

But i appreciate the advice man, gotta try to catch with the next topic... games... dis ppl :lmao only doing that.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Neeko should be available sometime tomorrow if I'm not mistaken.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
My sis has been diagnosed with an ovarian cyst. We have been in the hospital the whole day but in the end the doctors decided to not operate and hope for it to "reabsorb" itself. Theres also the risk of torsion due to the additional weight so if she feels severe pain again we will have to take her back to the hospital.

Praying for it to be just a scare.
 
Top