The Last Person to Post Wins - Taimatsu-Maru

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Xad are you watching the slime anime?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I need to ship you a pot of dulce for you to replace that nutella with. Banana+dulce is an awesome combo ç.ç specially if you caramelize the banana a bit (Idk why you'd add sugar when you have nutella alrdy, tho o.O)
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@Vici hey, remember when longer ago you posted in a win thread a Reaper pic of him being drawn like a homeless person and two people talking "Why not pick Reaper" "No he's awful"? Can you find that pic again somehow? Tried searching myself but no luck.

Was a 2-part one, where in first part of pic he's destroying everyone then the 2nd part is after a new season started.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I just saw a gif that almost brought the food I just ate back up. Gross.
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
I've been better....but I've been worse. :s
Now that I think about it... I should have been a better bigger sister @.@ Whenever my baby sister wanted to check something of mine, all I could think of was how she would ruin my comics, books and video games @_@...
Coming from the pesky little sister, she probably has read and played some of your stuff without you knowing. It would mean a lot if you give her one thing (maybe something you don't mind getting ruined) of yours. :redface

@Lady pompom What that be
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


That kinda sounds like a race where the only way to win is not to participate :grumble
I don't know any Portuguese and I understood what she meant ;) Pervert is a universal language :lmao
 
Top