The Last Person to Post Wins - Taimatsu-Maru

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hmm when you get an amzon alert.
Saying your oneplus 6t screen protector nut flim case has been delivered. (Cha has Amazon prime with a handful of peeps on it/using it)

Can't help but laugh. Made me want to go check who ordered this nut film protector but am feeling too lazy.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
:hi How's everyone doing? Anything special planned for christmas or new years' eve? Looking forward to it myself, 2 free weeks from university.

You won't believe how many time my wife has a meltdown on public transportation because NO ONE gives up a seat for her, whether she asks (nicely) or not. And she's definitely not capable of standing for that amount of time these days.
You must live at a pretty awful place then :grumble Here where I live I see it very often that people free their seat for elderly or other folks that need it. Most often without being asked for it too.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Do I know you?
Tfw old Mafia teammates forget each other @g01
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hey Gry, long time no read? Hmm nothing planned this year for me - did that last xmas and new-years.
This year, nothing planned, perhaps a quiet evening over a non burning fire place. :grumble

What will you do with your free time?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Just wanted to know something

In your country can you manga volumes or LN legally?

If so please tell me your country name?
In germany you can, has it in many book stores. Hell, I even saw some colored Spice and Wolf manga in german, in a store in the main station. Though I myself don't like having non-digital stuff too much, prefer having less things.

Brazil has it too, was surprised when me and Pompom entered a store and she looked through the volumes they had.

But, I'm not sure if they have in english :grumble The ones I saw in german stores were all in german language. In Brazil it was portuguese.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah, it's still on going. Studying by distance is a pain in the ass, he often has to go back there to have exams and all, everything takes more time.
Does he know when he'll be fully finished with it?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Distance desu ne....

:emocat
Hai :emocat
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Hey Gry, long time no read? Hmm nothing planned this year for me - did that last xmas and new-years.
This year, nothing planned, perhaps a quiet evening over a non burning fire place. :grumble

What will you do with your free time?
Remember when we talked about fighting against becoming sick? I lost my fight, and with it lost like 1 week, with another week being still too low on energy to do or feel like doing anything.

Hey, non-burning fireplaces are fireplaces too :nod Sounds good if you ask me. Get some warm chocolate too.

As for me, will spend the time with my closest ones.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
You must live at a pretty awful place then :grumble Here where I live I see it very often that people free their seat for elderly or other folks that need it. Most often without being asked for it too.
Well, it's true that in German public transportation that actually happens (more) often. :grumble
People here are just plain trash, the only people that have actually stood up for my wife (without me making a scene) were elderly people.. :lmao
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Remember when we talked about fighting against becoming sick? I lost my fight, and with it lost like 1 week, with another week being still too low on energy to do or feel like doing anything.

Hey, non-burning fireplaces are fireplaces too :nod Sounds good if you ask me. Get some warm chocolate too.

As for me, will spend the time with my closest ones.
Yeah - I haven't been struck out per-se; I am still having an ongoing fight with it, although getting better but still with coughs here and there. Kind of been abusing the medications a tad to get through the work day, although im aware of my limit(s).

Well, it's true that in German public transportation that actually happens (more) often. :grumble
People here are just plain trash, the only people that have actually stood up for my wife (without me making a scene) were elderly people.. :lmao
Dang.... just goes to show that there are a-holes no matter where you are.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I need sunlight :notrust There hasn’t been many sunny days this month.
Come to Brazil, it will be summer here soon <_>/ all the sunlight you can take!

Distance desu ne....

:emocat
So da nee :emocat

Well, it's true that in German public transportation that actually happens (more) often. :grumble

People here are just plain trash, the only people that have actually stood up for my wife (without me making a scene) were elderly people.. :lmao
Here it depends, not everyone would give a seat, but for most times I was in public transportation, people didn't have problems with that.

As for the LN cases @Arjuna

Here we have some portuguese mangas and I rarely saw light novels, but could find those on internet (and some english manga volumes with double the nromal price too 8'D), but they do have a variety of mangas here.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Yes, we have everything. Usually more convenient to shop online here though, since stock for non-recent stuff can be hit or miss.
In USA?
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Come to Brazil, it will be summer here soon <_>/ all the sunlight you can take!



So da nee :emocat



Here it depends, not everyone would give a seat, but for most times I was in public transportation, people didn't have problems with that.

As for the LN cases @Arjuna

Here we have some portuguese mangas and I rarely saw light novels, but could find those on internet (and some english manga volumes with double the nromal price too 8'D), but they do have a variety of mangas here.
Warm weather!!!! :love
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
:hi How's everyone doing? Anything special planned for christmas or new years' eve? Looking forward to it myself, 2 free weeks from university.
I will go and finish my thesis and business plan. School projects won't finish by themselves o/

Oh, and there's like family bond, friends and stuff.
:hi
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
:hi How's everyone doing? Anything special planned for christmas or new years' eve? Looking forward to it myself, 2 free weeks from university.
Got a baby shower \._./
Then I plan on spending my holidays sleeping and eating turkey, lmao.
And my doctor allowed me to have a chalice of champagne \@.@/ Wish I had 2 free weeks as well '-' More sleeping.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Turkey is a holiday food down there too?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Well of course, but as it being native to NA, was just curious how popular it is. We actually only have Turkey on Thanksgiving now, the last few years I make Beef Wellington on Xmas.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Yeah, it's the main meat we have for xmas.
That and some weird shit we call chester I'm even afraid to find out what it is. I think it's some ham.
Google says it's a super-chicken... but that pic is definitely not chicken :oh
 
Top