I‘ve been told that several people are planning to host games, so to avoid any problems like people cutting into each other‘s game signups and other things we may need a schedule of games.
For anyone who plans to host a game, you can either write in this thread for what month/day you‘re planning a game or edit it in the schedule yourself if you can.
Note that there‘s no limit to how many games can be had per month, but try not to have 2 games running at the same time.
Sign-ups!
To everyone who usually plays MG or those that don‘t want to miss signups, we‘re testing a new way to alert everyone to a new game instead of mass tags before each game.
All you have to do is go to>>this thread<<and press Watch on the top corner of the thread. I or a host will post there and notify everyone like this whenever a new game starts.
While hosting overall isn't necessarily hard, it's very easy to mess things up as we have seen plenty of times already. This naturally happens more often with newer hosts.
In order to get these new hosts familiar with how the game works behind the scenes and make it a smoother experience for everyone (no one wants a cancelled game!), we are establishing these sets of rules that follow the methods that have been used in the last 50 games:
-If it's your first time hosting, it's MANDATORY to have the help of someone that has hosted before. As long as they aren't banned, it doesn't matter if this person hosted twenty times or just once. This experienced host will be the "Main Host", while the new one assumes the role of "co-host".
-Tasks will be split in a rather equal manner so that the Main Host can keep things in check while the Co-host gets hands-on experience to learn properly.
-The Main Host has the final say when it comes to decisions (ideally, this won't need to be enforced heavily, it's mostly to avoid possible issues).
Once the game is over, the co-host can host on their own and even take the role of "experienced host" for a new host in need!
I must say tho that it's a bit of a shame that Zasz is now out of the game(I guess most might even be relieved xd). Imho he was pretty much the most funniest person in the game from the posts that I have read so far in his own unique kappa way especially his last post that he made in that game thread, that kinda killed me inside. Not to forget that how he made James so salty this game, which in itself is already something that is a joy in the eyes. Truly wonderful.
Congratulation @GrySun for the first 3rd Party win! I guess handing out 5 gifts is easier with a Str ability then trying to kill everyone like a Serial killer does. Glad one of my creations got the first 3rd Party win in this forum.^^
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So other question: Will the Shapeshifter finally be added to the 3rd party list after this game?
@Vandred@Crescent Jinx added you for february. @gnut@Asako you guys can see for January, or coordinate with Cres if she has it on late february you can do early february.
Now this makes me feel like I threw a tantrum to get my way. But I had told all of you who had powers for awhile and that’s why.... It’s because I don’t have powers in this section. I’m sorry @gnut and @Asako. . It’s just an important time. And been planning the game for while. There has never been a game like it that I can so far tell.
Now this makes me feel like I threw a tantrum to get my way. But I had told all of you who had powers for awhile and that’s why.... It’s because I don’t have powers in this section. I’m sorry @gnut and @Asako. . It’s just an important time. And been planning the game for while. There has never been a game like it that I can so far tell.
Not a tantrum, you did tell me loger ago, but I kinda missed it Still need to be more upfront with it perhaps.
Also, @Emperor Spriggan@Lady pompom@Asako were thinking on a MG in February too.. Y‘all need to see how to do that in a PM convo or something. Everyone loves february
Not a tantrum, you did tell me loger ago, but I kinda missed it Still need to be more upfront with it perhaps.
Also, @Emperor Spriggan@Lady pompom@Asako were thinking on a MG in February too.. Y‘all need to see how to do that in a PM convo or something. Everyone loves february
Now this makes me feel like I threw a tantrum to get my way. But I had told all of you who had powers for awhile and that’s why.... It’s because I don’t have powers in this section. I’m sorry @gnut and @Asako. . It’s just an important time. And been planning the game for while. There has never been a game like it that I can so far tell.
I told @Vandred back in July about the game and he’s the one to picked the date because of Valentines and he’s a cohost, told @Emperor Spriggan and you GrySun in August, and told @Lambu in October there was a February game.
All of you are on the council. Emperor Spriggan host regularly and thought he still had his powers.
Now this makes me feel like I threw a tantrum to get my way. But I had told all of you who had powers for awhile and that’s why.... It’s because I don’t have powers in this section. I’m sorry @gnut and @Asako. . It’s just an important time. And been planning the game for while. There has never been a game like it that I can so far tell.