Games The Sheep Game #121

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,877
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
A game from "FTB"

The game name is Sheep

How to play

1- Each participant will pm the host with their answers for the questions. You are not allowed to share your answers with anyone else.
2- Your objectives is parallel your answers with as many other players as possible, and get the highest score.
3- Try guessing the most popular answer.
4- There is no wrong answer.

Rules

1- The number of questions shouldn't exceed 12 questions and not less 8 questions.
2- "I don't know" will get 0 points. If you can't answer just use google or any search engine or simply put any answer.
3- The winner will host the next sheep.
4- In case we have 2 winners or more having the same points, The host will pick someone randomly as the winner or one of the winners would let the other do it.
5- If the winner didn't make the next sheep within 3 days the previous winner shall do it and if he didn't. Anyone can do it just to keep this game running.
6- Calculations and gathering answers is time consuming so the host has a whole week to do it. If he/she didn't post the answers and announce the winner after 7 days. The next sheep would be free to anyone to do it.

sheep #1



​

(1) -You are in a war, Which fighter you would like to be :
1- Archer.
2- Healer
3- Swordsman.


(2) -A famous inventor.

(3) -What is your favorite big cat ?

1-Lion
2-Tiger
3-Jaguar


(4) -What anime villain you would like to be.

(5) -Who wins ? Team Demacia vs Team Noxus, Which team you would choose to bet all your money on.


Upper limb is team Demacia..
Lower limb is team Noxus..


(6) -Which type of landscape do you like the most, Desert, forest, mountain, plain, ocean or arctic?

(7) -Do you care about lyrics in a song?

(8) -Pick a random number from (1~25)

(9) -What season suits you best?

(10) -How many holes do you have ?
SheepWinnerSecondLast

1​
lakhan220Brandishkira

2​
lakhan220Irina_mashiro_22, EmptySoul, OrganizizedYumaKuga

3​
Brandish, Ravenkira, Belserionlakhan220

4​
YumaKugaMiralicious akumakira

5​
Brandish lakhan220kira, Organizized

6​
kiraOrganizizedlakhan220

7​
AtomVici, EmptySoulBrandish

8​
EmptySoul, RavenOrganizizedBrandish

9​
RavenOrganizizedxi0

10​
OrganizizedYumaKugaxi0, EmptySoul

11​
RavenBrandyThemaxi0

12​
Yuma, xi0BrandyThemakira

13​
Yuma, KnightmareAtomBrandish

14​
Shinyarcanine45Knightmare of heaven 0kira

15​
BrandyThemaRavenxi0

16​
ViciBrandishkira

17​
Brandish, zimbardoKnightmare of heaven 0lakhan220

18​
DiMaria YestalakhanBrandish

19​
OrganizizedKnightmare of heaven 0, BattouBrandish

20​
A.ulqZimbDiMaria, Brandish

21​
DiMaria Yestaxi0Brandish

22​
OrganizizedBrandish, lakhan220kira

23​
EmptySoulVici kira

24​
BattouGrySunBrandish

25​
TSPandaOrganizizedkira, Brandish

26​
FarfallaEmptySoulkira

27​
BelserionGrySunA.ulq

28​
UstegiusTSPandaKnightmare of heaven 0

29​
RavenBrandishkira

30​
TSPandaEmptySoulTempus

31​
KatFarfallagoodboy_lawlett

32​
MonkeyD DragonKnightmare of heaven 0Brandish

33​
BelserionOrganizizedxi0

34​
GrySunFarfallaBrandish

35​
AtomDiMaria Yesta, OrganizizedFarfalla

36​
MonkeyD DragonBelserionlakhan220

37​
LinaliMonkeyD DragonBrandish

38​
EmptySoulUstegiusBrandish

39​
BelserionArjunaOrganizized

40​
FarfallaGrySunEmperor Spriggan

41​
DarkyGryffindorxi0

42​
rikiRavenPurity of Magi

43​
AtomLady pompom, LinaliRaven

44​
rikiEmptySoulBrandish

45​
BrandishLinaliBattou

46​
AtomEmperor Spriggankira

47​
Valhalla777, GrySunLady pompom, OrganizizedBrandish

48​
ZirconiumOrganizizedriki

49​
GrySun, LinaliGryffindorkira

50​
Linali, A.ulqZirconium, Emperor SprigganBrandish

51​
Irina_mashiro_22Organizized, RavenBrandish

52​
LambuSirSamuel016DiMaria Yesta

53​
LinaliZirconium `Emperor Spriggan

54​
OrganizizedrikiBrandish

55​
GrySunLambuPurity of Magi

56​
LambuArjunaDemonspeed

57​
---

58​
GrySunDiMaria Yesta Lady pompom

59​
XadyuBelserionBrandish

60​
ViciIrina Mashirosyx

61​
GrySun, LinaliVandred, Miralicious Akumasyx

62​
LinaliHoltLady pompom

63​
BelserionShobu_Yoruichixi0

64​
OrganizizedLady PompomBrandish

65​
LinaliSeraphxi0

66​
GrySunGryffindorBrandish

67​
EmptySoulLinaliBrandish

68​
LambuFarfalla, Battoukira

69​
Linali--

70​
GrySunArjunakira

71​
AsakoHoltBrandish

72​
XadyuLady pompom, LinaliBrandish

73​
Belserionsyxkira

74​
GrySunxi0Erinyes

75​
HoltEmperor SprigganJuviii

76​
syxGryffindorPurity of Magi

77​
GryffindorElusiaArjuna

78​
Copy PandaLambukira

79​
Purity of MagiVandred Erinyes




Sheep king/Queen coronation happen every #100 sheep game.. So whoever wins the sheep #100 will be the king or queen of the game until the next sheep coronation and will be added to the Hall of Fame.



Here is a thread to alert you to the start of new Sheep rounds
For anyone who plays this game: please follow this thread to receive warnings when new rounds are starting

Anyone making a round, please post a message to this thread when you do, so all prospective players will know to send a list (if you forget to do so, I will try to remember to do so for you).

This thread is currently just a test, to save on people having to go on mass tagging sprees - if the test is successful, we can keep on using it.
If the test fails (other than being extremely disappointed) then nothing will be lost and we can go back to ignoring it and tagging people like there's no tomorrow.
:verily
 
Last edited:

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
> Sheep 83: Go figure a title yourself! <
by Vici-san & syxina

Sheep pic:

Okay guys, let's make this clear. A lot of people think that I'm a very impatient person due to the posts of Vici which imply I'm such. I want to put an end to those rumors and show you what really happened behind the curtain... and who really is the impatient person... and why Static is no more... see for yourself:















Since this has been clarified now, let's head to the sheep.



1. Copy Panda, Kiki, Linali, Purity of Magi, Darky and you yourself are running away from a killer with a machine gun in a forest. At one point, you find a huge house and all of you enter it. You are in the middle of a hall with 5 doors. You see each person take a separate door and now you have to decide which of these people you will follow. With whom do you think you have the best chances to survive? (In case you are one of the people mentioned, consider yourself a separate character.)

A: Copy Panda

B: Kiki

C: Linali

D: Purity of Magi

E: Darky



2. You have received an E-Mail with a proposal of changing your current job. You contacted the company that has sent you this proposal and you discover that:
  • You will be able to earn around 20 % more than at your current position
  • The company provides you with a residence very close to the workplace
  • The chance of getting promotion seems much higher than in your current Company
  • However, there's one issue the company is located around 500 Kilometers away from your current place of residence which means leaving your life and friends behind.

What do you do?

A: I take this chance I will miss my friends and family but it's a chance for me that I may later regret not taking and I can always keep in contact with people I left behind.

B: My life is a miserable mess at the moment I don't have any real friends and my family hates me and who I'm this may be the Fresh Start I was dreaming about for a long time.

C: More money is the only motivation and reason I need to take this chance

D: I'm too emotionally attached to a people important in my life I couldn't do it for them and myself I refuse

E: I refuse that offer sure it sounds nice but at least now I know the ground I'm standing on



3. There is a real life Mangahelpers meeting where many lovely members participate. After some time, the girls separate themselves from the boys to have some girls talk. Suddenly, a group of big and well-build guys approach the girls and try to hit on them. The girls are obviously intimidated and/or annoyed. Someone needs to intervene and tell these guys to fuck off and get away from the likes of Asako, Farfalla, Elusia, Erinyes, Purity of Magi, Lady pompom, Copy Panda, Linali, Raven, Lambu and so on. Who do you think would be gentleman enough... would have the balls to make the first step and intervene?

A: GrySun

B: Zasz

C: Organizized

D: gnut

E: Static



4. Which MH Staff Member should be demoted? (choose from that list)



5. With which male MH member do you think most female MH members would like to share a love seat in a cinema?

A: Seraph

B: Emperor Spriggan

C: Arjuna

D: Brandish

E: Purity of Magi



6.

The glass of water is:

A: Always half full.

B: Always half empty.

C: There is no glass.



7. With which female MH member do you think most male MH members would like to share a love seat in a cinema?

A: Belserion

B: revo

C: Linali

D: Lambu

E: Crescent Jinx



8. If Mangahelpers were a highschool, which one of these members do you think would get the least amount of chocolate on Valentine's Day?

A: xi0

B: Lady pompom

C: Holt

D: Brandish

E: Raven



9. The members mentioned below put a note with a truth about themselves in a jar. One note is picked and it says "I often decide to not wash my hands in the bathroom, but only running the water just in case someone is listening". Whose note do you think it is?

A: Demonspeed

B: kira

C: Erinyes

D: Asako

E: Brandish

F: SirSamuel

G: gnut

H: xi0



10. Do you think that @Darky and @Static will ever redeem themselves in the eyes of the Sheep Community?

A: Everyone deserves a second or third chance.

B: No... they're lost cause.

C: Who???




That's it.

Important note: Some of you might try to avoid some questions by giving an extra answer. Keep in mind that we might count all extra answers as a single answer, thus there is a big chance that you would receive a lot of points with that strategy and win the sheep. :kukuku So, you are well-advised to show some guts and pick one of the provided answers. :plot

We appreciate every effort to not participate in our sheep. Thank you very much.

Sincerely, your firefighters Vici-san...


...and syxina!

P.S.: PMs to Vici and syx!

Sheep will end on Friday 8th, 2019 - 23:59:59 CET.

​
 
Last edited:

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,402
Country
Torumekian Empire
PM'd. tnx for saving the sheep!

 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
Oh, I'm a character of the sheep. Again. Nice :awe

I'll PM tomorrow, it looks really fun :nod
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
This sheep looks good, I'm in .


EDIT:PM'ed
 
Last edited:

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I'm already sad about the results :feelsbadman and i can already guess which questions came from who.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And PM'ed.:verily
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
*prepares mentally for no one picking me for Q3*

Though tbf it’s only about taking the first step to intervene. Which I very well could. Just don’t expect me to succeed in taking those well-built guys on..

Honestly though, I’d expect our MH ladies to knee those guys in the balls before anyone had time to say “damsel in distress”, but whatever. :catshrug
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
*prepares mentally for no one picking me for Q3*

Though tbf it’s only about taking the first step to intervene. Which I very well could. Just don’t expect me to succeed in taking those well-built guys on..

Honestly though, I’d expect our MH ladies to knee those guys in the balls before anyone had time to say “damsel in distress”, but whatever. :catshrug
You're hoping someone views you as a whiteknight?
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,579
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
What's a 'love seat'?

Not sure I'd want to sit in anything which would necessitate that I have to scrub thoroughly afterwards.

 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
You tell me about it at least you're there...




Don't give me that! :lmao There is no room for either of us in our own sheep. Not to mention that you are a Kenjutsu master in my eyes anyway and thus don't need any flashy white knights.

What's a 'love seat'?

Not sure I'd want to sit in anything which would necessitate that I have to scrub thoroughly afterwards.

We consider double seats in a cinema "love seats" because they are used by... couples.



@Vici Why didn't you stop syx from only including me as an option for the scum/pathetic questions?
It was her who included you.

Honestly though, I’d expect our MH ladies to knee those guys in the balls before anyone had time to say “damsel in distress”, but whatever. :catshrug
I would expect that too, but then the question wouldn't be fun anymore.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,579
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
We consider double seats in a cinema "love seats" because they are used by... couples.
Oh, I'm not sure I've ever been to a cinema with seats like those in it.

I tend to avoid shady venues that encourage people to 'couple' as I'm trying to watch a film.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Oh, I'm not sure I've ever been to a cinema with seats like those in it.

I tend to avoid shady venues that encourage people to 'couple' as I'm trying to watch a film.
Yeah, those couples can be hella annoying, especially when there is silence in the movie and you hear them kissing each other like there is no tomorrow. But maybe that's the magic of those seats, I can't tell, I never had the chance. :oh
 
Top