Games Mafia Game 70 - Fumetsu no Anata e - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Good luck @Demonspeed !:verily
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
The Game Mechanic looks pretty interesting,as usual i am very impressed by the Avatars. This game feels like it'll be a lot of fun,the Mechanic makes it different and possibly more difficult for some of the Veterans as well. Which could be an upside to this Game,other than that i'm looking forward to this. Maybe this game pushes me to use "that".

Thanks for having me and let's have fun playing this!.:zomg

My Character strikes me as a Main Character...am i right?,always planned to read Fumetsu after the Manga Wars Last year but always got held back by something else,it is to be pursued though.:XD
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
@Seraph, yep you are the main character. :super Maybe you’ll give the first few chapters a try after this. Think you’d like it.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
@Seraph, yep you are the main character. :super Maybe you’ll give the first few chapters a try after this. Think you’d like it.
I am...the Main Character...YES! Reminds me of the HxH Game where i got to be GON,and a couple of days later i was GONe...:feelsbadman Oh well,I'll do my best.

I'll definitely get onto it after the Game :verily can't be slacking off on this any longer i feel like. I have People counting on me.:emobirb
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,084
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
1st huge thanks to @Crescent Jinx @Vandred & @Valhalla777 that sounds an amazing game, need to read back games mechanics :zomg

have no idea who am i, hope my character is great.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

will have to leave will be back hopefully before the end of the day !
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yaaay, I got March!

And partners:zomg now everyone will have a pad<_> altho it seems it can be quite complicated for town, since it doubles level of distrust too.
Not for me, I trust my partner completely and am additionally secure in the thought that if that person did back stab me they would feel super bad about it. I hope.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I think the one who have it worst in this type of mechanic are the hosts, just how many pads do they need to monitor :gwah

Crescent and vand in this mechanic really will make everyone feel how masons team was in the rwby game. :XD

Btw Taku I couldn't be that sure that there's no lovers in this game, after all this is Valentine theme, and it could be waste chance amount all these partners up there's no real lover around or so I see it. ( if there is good luck to them considering the fact they always don't make it far )
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Hello everyone, I was asleep when the game started and now I'm on my way to work so I can only be active towards the end of the phase when things get spicy and pointless trains head straight towards doom.

Regarding the mechanic. It does feel like it helps Mafia a bit at first since they get to know one townie's role but in a game this size there probably are two killing parties so I expect at least one such killer pair. Also if you think about it also limits the roles people can claim. If your fake role is passive but your Mafia role is active then you can easily become food for a Spy and so on. So I think it is a quite nuanced system that can offer some pretty surprised.

Also the avatars look good but I don't know anything about this series.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Crescent and vand in this mechanic really will make everyone feel how masons team was in the rwby game. :XD

)
:derp :XD You got it Asako! That’s where it stems from. Had to one up the Sprig and Pom game.

Also why went to Van and not Gry for the design. <_> Can you imagine going to Gry for this idea?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Going to be going to bed soon but Vandred will be on here after that if you have questions about the mechanic. Since I see a lot of “I need to read this again” and “wow that’s long.” :teehee :XD In so many words of course. :p
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
So I'm a loli this time. Can anybody who reads this series tell me if I'm cooler than I look. Any special powers besides not taking candy from strangers.:-_-
Well, she is a sweet character, but oviously not Androssi level.

My avy makes me think this guy is some kind of pervert...

Going to bed.
Not gonna spoil much. Just don't get fooled by his looks. He is a great character! :zomg

1st huge thanks to @Crescent Jinx @Vandred & @Valhalla777 that sounds an amazing game, need to read back games mechanics :zomg

have no idea who am i, hope my character is great.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

will have to leave will be back hopefully before the end of the day !
You are basically Shobu. :lmao

I am...the Main Character...YES!
And not even one of the boring/stupid ones. Fushi makes one of the most interesting MCs ever!


Gosh, what's up with all these mechanics and rules... a couple of hours into the game and I'm already like this:



Where are the simple games?
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Forgive me the slow start but I still got a fever, so I don't know I'll play this game. :XD
Well, the fever might awake within me the spirit of pro-play. :kappa
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Cres’s Simplistic Version:

We give cookies for people playing as couples. No matter what type of odd pair they might be (And there be some odd ones). It’s even good for both townie and scum to be pro-partner play, during the day and night phases. Some pretty good rewards are being offered.

Playing against your partner is frowned upon. No desserts for you. Be aware of the deductions. Unless you are absolutely sure your partner is bad.

And there is a third play option which is to ignore your partner and play solo. You can still win for some solo rewards. This is also the category for the players who will lose their partner as the game progresses.

tl;dr
Try to play nice with your partner until you figure them out. There’s plenty of other targets in the sea right now.

Look at the original post for more detailed information.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top